What's new

India will disintegrate : Tarek Fatah

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only places where i can see any sign of wanting independence are the sikh majority punjab and Indian illegally occupied kashmir

Scroll down and watch a Sikh just LMAO on you

Perpendicular > :lol:

Growing population of Christian and Muslims is a huge threat to India. Their loyalties lie somewhere else. They are trojan horses planted by Islamic and Western countries. Most of the people don't realize it.

Hinduism was/is the only uniting factor. As its declines, chances of dis integration increase.

I think the West will keep India united until war with China.

Young Tarek fatah is wiser than the old one.
sadly its not christians and muslims but people like you who will be responsible for break up of india . keep it up , sir . we are almost there .

I'm trying very hard to give a foOk ! :undecided:

tumblr_lrs97jJHzh1r3v6f2o1_400.gif
So cute :lol:

You guys tried very hard with Baluchistan but its failed. History will tell us RAW failed to achieve its target in Baluchistan. Infact id go as far as saying Pakistan is more united now then it

Only one thing. Just hypothetically, what does India gain with a breaking up Pakistan, which disintegrates? - NOTHING What does India loose with breaking up Pakistan? - Firstly, we loose a known enemy and replace it with a number of unknown enemies. Secondly, the new set of people who may take over areas instead of an unified Pakistan will be, seeing the situation today, more radicalized and more on non-state (read fanatic cult type organizations) than stable states, and lastly, it creates situations of poor socio-economic conditions en-masse thus creating a more fertile breeding ground for more radicalized elements per day than now.

This is all Hypothetically speaking.

India does not gain anything by trying to break Pakistan. We only gain by keeping you off balance and by trying to follow a policy wherein we strengthen your elected government as opposed to Pakistan Army, because it is imperative that the democracy takes roots and is strengthened in Pakistan. Only a democratic Pakistan will enable us to reach a stable lasting peace in the region.

Again hypothetically speaking, if J&K is vacated and allowed independence, then also peace will not be established. Next they will raise Junagarh as another throny issue, since Pakistan has history of reneging on treaties and pacts (before you jump read the Karachi Pact of 1948 wherein Sambha, Kathua boundaries were recognized as International Boundary and you are trying to now palm it off as "working boundary" thus reneging on your own commitments because you made a blunder there) Reason? Because the Pakistani Armed Forces are so well entrenched into the fiber of Pakistan in terms of governance and 'fingers in the pie' that they will be loathe to loose their stranglehold over Pakistan and its people. Today, on this very forum, you have majority of people criticizing the elected government while the people of Pakistan are themselves responsible for electing them. If you were to take responsibility for your actions, you will be able to get what you want. And its not limited to Pakistan, Indians also have the same problems.

Its nice to be patriotic, but be rationale about it. Anyways, that's my view

I care about this topic.

I care a LOT.

What is the topic again?

Move out ...... if you don't want to post anything useful. Its free to stay away from this thread ... stop trolling

He looks very young. Someone is saying 20 years old video. People go through learning carve all his life. So its no wonder he had this view and question is what is his stance on this now?

He looks very young. Someone is saying 20 years old video. People go through learning carve all his life. So its no wonder he had this view and question is what is his stance on this now?

He looks the same age to me, maybe just weaker.

Growing population of Christian and Muslims is a huge threat to India. Their loyalties lie somewhere else. They are trojan horses planted by Islamic and Western countries. Most of the people don't realize it.

Hinduism was/is the only uniting factor. As its declines, chances of dis integration increase.

I guess you are one of the ultra nationalists? Then in that state add yourselves to the list .....

I can deal with Islamic terror in India, I can deal with secessionist activities all over .... similarly I can deal with delinquents masquerading as nationalists in India.

The difference between Pakistan and India is - Pakistan was founded as a Muslim State, India a state for all religions. Now, if you want India as a state of a single religion ------- we have a part of India for that ------- Pakistan. Go there and spread this nonsense. Anyone who is enemy of India has no religion ..... is dealt with as such. It maybe that more Muslims are indulging in it, more Sikhs or more Christians and more Hindus, but they are all anti-nationals and are treated as such.

I think the West will keep India united until war with China.

Young Tarek fatah is wiser than the old one.
That is really hateful and disturbing mentality that is causing so much murders and genocide in India. Why Hindu majority is so insecure and why you hate the minorities?

I forgot to write "most". Ahmadis are Sunnis but they are not radical at all.

Ahmedis are Non Muslims according to the constitution of my country and the teachings of my last Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W). anyway I have never met any extremist Sunni in my life. Nobody wants to kill anyone just because he follows different religion. We all know killing someone innocent will end us up in hell so keep your stupid propaganda to yourself. I do hope you meet someone extremist enough to punch you in the face.

That is really hateful and disturbing mentality that is causing so much murders and genocide in India. Why Hindu majority is so insecure and why you hate the minorities?

You are taking one idiot and quoting him? If there was a problem in India, wouldn't muslim and all non-hindu population in India be wiped out by now?

Don't waste your time. Visit India and see it. You will know the realities yourself.

India won't break. If it does, probably not this century. While I do believe separatism will increase, as India gets richer, and wealth disparity between Indian states gets bigger and bigger, I also believe that nationalism among the general population will also grow. Indian exceptional-ism will increase, as the belief among the population will be that India as a global power is the natural way of the world.

While I don't think India will reach global power status this century, it will next century.
Income inequality is worse in US and China than India.So these countries might disintegrate earlier than Indian according to your inequality thesis.:happy:

Ahmedis are Non Muslims according to the constitution of my country and the teachings of my last Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W). anyway I have never met any extremist Sunni in my life. Nobody wants to kill anyone just because he follows different religion. We all know killing someone innocent will end us up in hell so keep your stupid propaganda to yourself. I do hope you meet someone extremist enough to punch you in the face.

And I thought all those who believe in the true god were equal? Which Koran have you been reading?

:rofl: this SOB used to vomit venom against Pak.. Was hosted by Indians .. Was given a lot of air time by Indian media to talk against Pakistan..

Ironic .. Now Indians will give him shyt ..:lol:

Posted some 6 months ago.
Nothing changed in this 6 months he still holds same view for pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom