What's new

India will be white washed in Australia again: Cricket Gurus

that is good and impressed with your positive attitude ...But bro they will not care of this--Apna sapna money money....after sometime you will also feel that :) everyone needs money but at least they have perform constantly...they should have to give competition but they are losing badly

I agree with u buddy... I am also disappointed with the performance of our team... People blame it on money, IPL , flat pitches....
But this is the same team whom v all loved so much when they won us the world cup and many other cups before that... We need to stick to our team in bad times too...

Its like leaving ur fren when he needs u the most...
. Dont worry about criticism.. The same cricket gurus will heap praise on us if we win next test,, and everyone will start criticizing Australian team...
One thing i learnt watching Cricket closely from last 20 years."Never believe in cricket experts" they are "thali ka began"

I agree with u buddy... I am also disappointed with the performance of our team... People blame it on money, IPL , flat pitches....
But this is the same team whom v all loved so much when they won us the world cup and many other cups before that... We need to stick to our team in bad times too...

Its like leaving ur fren when he needs u the most...
. Dont worry about criticism.. The same cricket gurus with heap praising on us if we win next test,, and everyone will start criticizing Australian team...
One thing i learnt watching Cricket closely from last 20 years."Never believe in cricket experts" they are "thali ka began"
im agree what i want to see a fighting spirit ...they are surrendering easily..at least they have give tough competition to those teams

[/COLOR]
im agree what i want to see a fighting spirit ...they are surrendering easily..at least they have give tough competition to those teams

Yes,, we should have shown more fighting spirit..
We all have played cricket in some part of our life.... When opposition player scores 329, You are bound to loose fighting spirit... Remember how other teams loose fighting spirit when sehwag, sachin, Dhoni go on rampage...

[/COLOR]

Yes,, we should have shown more fighting spirit..
We all have played cricket in some part of our life.... When opposition player scores 329, You are bound to loose fighting spirit... Remember how other teams loose fighting spirit when sehwag, sachin, Dhoni go on rampage...
Ya but we are losing badly in every game...:partay:

Ya but we are losing badly in every game...:partay:

Yes,,, we need to focus more, and attack more... looks defensive at present.... needs some luck, thats it...
Good thing was that gambir and laxman scored some runs in last match... hope our batsman find their touch back...
Need to bring rohit in place of Kohli and play the same team... hopefully we will do better in next match..

holy crap..srilanka bowled out for 43...

RSA 301/8(50) | SL 43/10(20.1)

Akram said India's inability to match Australia's aggression on the field disappointed him.

This is the real issue. Overseas tours specially of England, South Africa, Australia demand, Ganguly Way of handling things. :D

Recent developments show, Dhoni as a captain is either trying to be a Saint of cricket OR he might have reached the stage of self-actualization after conquering the pinnacles of all 3 forms of cricket i.e. winning 20-20, one-day world cups and No.1 Test status. :pop:

Yes, you are right!! Bookies must give every team a chance to be on top!! :rofl: :rofl:

So many Pak cricketers have great relations with bookies, still bookies r not giving them chance to be no.1, so sad ...in bookies ki to main ma..............:lol:

They could start playing poker or even better pointing the middle finger. :rofl:

So many Pak cricketers have great relations with bookies, still bookies r not giving them chance to be no.1, so sad ...in bookies ki to main ma..............:lol:

They are the bookies, why would they want to be number one.

Guys, whenever India plays Australia I'm in a dilema because if India loses then my Aussie friends & colleagues tease me and when Australia loses, then my friends from India makes fun of me. I'm always termed to be with the losing side. So I usually avoid following an India-Australia series.

Guys, whenever India plays Australia I'm in a dilema because if India loses then my Aussie friends & colleagues tease me and when Australia loses, then my friends from India makes fun of me. I'm always termed to be with the losing side. So I usually avoid following an India-Australia series.
hahaha that is really sweet situation :enjoy:

Are you number one now? Oh wait you are going to be number three even if you win the next two test matches. :lol:

What a fail troll!!!

Why this kolaveri?
Indian team has won lots of moments to make us proud. Its our duty to support them in their bad times.

Back
Top Bottom