What's new

India!Where are my brothers whom you kidnapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quality went down when people like you were let in the Forum.

Back to topic, Pakistan should never forsake Kashmir's quest for AAZADI.

No matter what it cost us, we will fight for Indepence of Kashmir.

:lol: When people like you start criticizing me personally , I know I am on the right track . Thank you :enjoy:

where is the goddamn source?????now don't post a link of LET/JUD palmphlet..

:lol: When people like you start criticizing me personally , I know I am on the right track . Thank you :enjoy:

Yeah , you are on right track. Right track to hell, maybe.:rofl:

Enjoy the journey and final destination.:P

I think you can get in contact with COLD(read WARM)HEARTED AVIATOR....he can help you.He's a pro in finding missing persons.
But if you are living in Lahore he can't help you.
711f64a9aa264e96ad3fef5.png

:lol:

And Rajouri is not even kashmir..It is a part of Jammu region and Dogras dont really like getting called Kashmiri.Hence this Pakistani is a lier like i guessed.

Rabia,you live in lahore?why not go n fight in indian kashmir? or live there?

Its impossible for you to get kashmir until you people follow UN charter for referendum. That is removing your Army from G-B & P-Occupied- Kashmir also your influence in disputed areas.

Anyways Fight without seeing your nation's real problems & threats.

We too want that, keep trying , all the mess Pakistan is because they are brainwashed about Kashmir & India. No army or country can harm your nation than your own brainwashed state does.

Pakistans Poverty have increased by 40%, population increased by 46% , Power Crises has gone worst in 65 years, literacy is gone down, Pakistan has become a heaven for terrorist breeds, shias & sunnis are slaughtering in day light in karachi/quetta, your country's GDP is pathetic & less than GDP of maharashtra.....and all this happened in last decade....Inshort you cant run a country which you have & you have wet dreams of freeing or administrating Kashmir?? Wow keep it up.

Good Luck for next decade do more worse than this :enjoy:

Indian troops came and set a shrine of Hazrat Dastagir Shah Saheb RA on fire in Khanyar,occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In reaction to the attempt of occupying forces of India,large number of Kashmiri youth came out to protest.

KASHMIRI youth defended themselves with their basic amunation faith and stones.

Occupying Indian Forces kidnapped(arrested) many Kashmiris inckuding a 13 years old boy Muhammad Aesan Amin ****.

Bhartis where are brothers of mine??
Where are my brothers?
where is my younger brother Aesan?
Where is my brother Saim?

U can kill Kashmiris but you can't break Kashmiris.

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

take stronger medication . the one you are taking is obviously not working .

oh by the way next time provide a little thing called PROOF.:)

Hope someday you show the same dedication for economic development of pakistan..

If pakistan think the Kashmiri people is in trouble then the ways are open and annually they can donate for them..

As far as kashmir is concerned, we have lost thousands of soldiers and many citizens and its integral part of India so Kashmir is India and whole India is kashmir..
And why not pakistan frees the p-o-k they have..why they want India to do all the things..

Both countries should strive to solve this problem politically.

Hope someday you show the same dedication for economic development of pakistan..

If pakistan think the Kashmiri people is in trouble then the ways are open and annually they can donate for them..

As far as kashmir is concerned, we have lost thousands of soldiers and many citizens and its integral part of India so Kashmir is India and whole India is kashmir..
And why not pakistan frees the p-o-k they have..why they want India to do all the things..

People of Azad Kashmir are happy being Pakistani, Thanks. Your side is the problem

come back soon Saim bhai,we miss u.
May ALLAH SWT enhance ur reselience against every slap,every kick,every lash of the dushman.Amin
I miss u Fighter Azaadi
Pakistan Zindabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom