What's new

India!Where are my brothers whom you kidnapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabia kashmiri

Reaction score
Indian troops came and set a shrine of Hazrat Dastagir Shah Saheb RA on fire in Khanyar,occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In reaction to the attempt of occupying forces of India,large number of Kashmiri youth came out to protest.

KASHMIRI youth defended themselves with their basic amunation faith and stones.

Occupying Indian Forces kidnapped(arrested) many Kashmiris inckuding a 13 years old boy Muhammad Aesan Amin ****.

Bhartis where are brothers of mine??
Where are my brothers?
where is my younger brother Aesan?
Where is my brother Saim?

U can kill Kashmiris but you can't break Kashmiris.

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

^^Nice one Rabia.

Are u familiar with the Kashmiri dialect?:pop:

Do you have any proof to back your claim?

I have a very close friend in Kashmir in pulwama area. He is a doctor.

Yes he supports the cause of independence, but he says he never ever wants to join Pakistan.

Indian troops came and set a shrine of Hazrat Dastagir Shah Saheb RA on fire in Khanyar,occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In reaction to the attempt of occupying forces of India,large number of Kashmiri youth came out to protest.

KASHMIRI youth defended themselves with their basic amunation faith and stones.

Occupying Indian Forces kidnapped(arrested) many Kashmiris inckuding a 13 years old boy Muhammad Aesan Amin ****.

Bhartis where are brothers of mine??
Where are my brothers?
where is my younger brother Aesan?
Where is my brother Saim?

U can kill Kashmiris but you can't break Kashmiris.

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Why did your brother took up terrorism? Why was he got brainwashed so easily, Why did he drove away the Kashmiri Pandits? Why did he went to Pakistan to get trained in terrorism to kill unarmed Indian civilians?

One way if you want to live in Islamic Shariah law, Better emigrate to Pakistan! No one is stopping you!

Name is lie, Location is lie, only thing which is true is what you know and that is also without any evidence.

Rabia, id love it if we could converse with some Kashmir sentences.

or u could just write one sentence to authenticate ur argument too me that ur indeed a Kashmiri..

Still waiting.

Ohh, once again rabia got her password..
She came after a long-long time. Kya kar rahi thi abhi tak ???
Agar ye thread create karne ke bare me soch rahi thi to bahut hi ghatiya thread hai, mohtarma..

I have a very close friend in Kashmir in pulwama area. He is a doctor.

Yes he supports the cause of independence, but he says he never ever wants to join Pakistan.

My uncle (phufa ji) also says the same... He never wants to join pakistan... He is a kashmiri and working in a masjid as "pesh imam".

Ohh, once again rabia got her password..
She came after a long-long time. Kya kar rahi thi abhi tak ???
Agar ye thread create karne ke bare me soch rahi thi to bahut hi ghatiya thread hai, mohtarma..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom