What's new

India!Where are my brothers whom you kidnapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian troops came and set a shrine of Hazrat Dastagir Shah Saheb RA on fire in Khanyar,occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In reaction to the attempt of occupying forces of India,large number of Kashmiri youth came out to protest.

KASHMIRI youth defended themselves with their basic amunation faith and stones.

Occupying Indian Forces kidnapped(arrested) many Kashmiris inckuding a 13 years old boy Muhammad Aesan Amin ****.

Bhartis where are brothers of mine??
Where are my brothers?
where is my younger brother Aesan?
Where is my brother Saim?

U can kill Kashmiris but you can't break Kashmiris.

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Now that you have earned your 2 paise and gave audition for a Ekta Kapoor soap opera my dear Sis go to sleep . Good night . Staying awake late at night will give u dark circle under your eyes . :) :P :D

my fb frnd was injured by indian pnlice,he got injury on his eye,the next day he got arrested,kept in ____police station Srinagar.

Ohh..so you are from from my state..I am 100% sure if i ask you a few questions about J&K you wont have any clue. :lol:

Do you have any proof to back your claim?

why does anyone need to to prove anything to you, she is saying what is true and if you dont like it just move on. just close your eyes and brain and say it to yourself cannot happen in my India, the shinning India!!

I think half a million troops in Kashmir are there to cook food for local population!!!

oh yeah you forgot to anwer this post by saying ISI, drone attacks, terroists, hiqqanis

why does anyone need to to prove anything to you, she is saying what is true and if you dont like it just move on. just close your eyes and brain and say it to yourself cannot happen in my India, the shinning India!!

I think half a million troops in Kashmir are there to cook food for local population!!!

oh yeah you forgot to anwer this post by saying ISI, drone attacks, terroists, hiqqanis

There are many truth in the world, like Let, al queda, abottabad incident, ISI, haqqani etc etc why don't you believe there..And when a false flagger, false gender holder opens a meaning less thread which is still not closed by the mods then your heart melts at her/his thread and u say its true..
Thats not a sign of a man from holy land..
:hitwall::hitwall: why this thread is still running ??

My uncle (phufa ji) also says the same... He never wants to join pakistan... He is a kashmiri and working in a masjid as "pesh imam".

you are in tamil nadu and your uncle is in occupied kashmir?

No proof for all the accusations nothing , just typical brainfarts . As usual Taking the quality of the forum down.

The quality went down when people like you were let in the Forum.

Back to topic, Pakistan should never forsake Kashmir's quest for AAZADI.

No matter what it cost us, we will fight for Indepence of Kashmir.

Indian troops came and set a shrine of Hazrat Dastagir Shah Saheb RA on fire in Khanyar,occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In reaction to the attempt of occupying forces of India,large number of Kashmiri youth came out to protest.

Occupying Indian Forces kidnapped(arrested) many Kashmiris inckuding a 13 years old boy Muhammad Aesan Amin ****.

Where are my brothers?

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI
I think you can get in contact with COLD(read WARM)HEARTED AVIATOR....he can help you.He's a pro in finding missing persons.
But if you are living in Lahore he can't help you.
711f64a9aa264e96ad3fef5.png

Where are my brothers?

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI

First I see this is a cheap propoganda & misleading rant about attrocities by Indian troops.

Secondly if it did happen then you must understand Indian troops were invited by Raja Harisingh in state of emergency. They did there job of stopping unrest in valley I am sorry for Kashmiri youth who took stones & ammunition instead of protesting in peaceful way.

Blame should go on elements who annexed kashmir with non-state actors which made Raja Harisingh invite Indian troops to Kashmir.

Kashmir was a free princely state even Raja was willing to join Pakistan Only if the lusty & moronic attackers would have not tried to rape & loot kashmiri awaam & threaten Kashmir's independence history would have been better.

Many Kashmiri Hindu pandits saw their childrens brothers getting butchered their women getting raped your cry is no different from cries of those pandit & their families.

But why all this started?? who tried invade kashmir first??

Answer this you will probably know why your brothers become victims !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom