What's new

INDIA vs PAKISTAN , More than a Cricket Match.

JAMSHAID KHAN DAWANA

New Recruit

Reaction score
Can Pakistan change its fate to beat India in any World Cup fixture???
What would you people say...............!

It's all in your mind. Its just a cricket match. Itni dafa hum haaray hain, kabhi kuch hua? Game ko game lena chahiye.

No matter what happens, people get over a win or a loss in a few days.

Not Pakistanis... They will beat up and even kill the cricket team they lost to. Thats why no one wants to play in Pakistan anymore

It's all in your mind. Its just a cricket match. Itni dafa hum haaray hain, kabhi kuch hua? Game ko game lena chahiye.

Man, after losing so much, we are trying to win. :lol:

Asim, you are over here toting your own philosophical bs, but most of us every day Pakistanis are trying to win. Hahaha.

Don't take it the wrong way.

They say it's a do or die for Indian team and their fans.Then they better should win it.

Looks hard though.:D

Can Pakistan change its fate to beat India in any World Cup fixture???
What would you people say...............!
Yes of course it can.
As for the title, i dont think its more than a cricket match, its just a game dude.
Only the winning eleven will profit, nothing changes for us.

Seems there is not much hype before this match as was in 2011.no shiela,no munni and no captain pathan.............:P

Infact i did support pakistan in that match but idiots lost that....:tdown:

Chalo ek baar fir support kar deti hoon...:pakistan::pakistan:

Lekin match ki bhavisya vani mera tota kal match ke start honay se pahale karega....:yahoo:

So stay tuned..............:cheers:

I'll have to admit, I was kind of depressed after the Semi Final loss to India at the WC. A feeling which I have never had for a cricket match, (although do regularly get it in football games with AFC!!!)

One thing that was really worst for india was loosing the match against aus with so bigger margin now if Pak beats india on sunday then india will be out and if india wins on sunday then they have to beat SA with big margin or hope both SA and Pak team losses to aus

Cricket is just a sport like any other and should be taken as such. Anyway, the intensity of India-Pakistan matches has dipped over the last decade or so, and as such, at least for me, it is like playing against any other nation. Win or lose, the fans on either side gain nothing except for the boost in ego, especially so in a India-Pakistan game, whereas the real beneficiaries are the players who rake in millions. Hope mature heads prevail in PDF after tomorrow's match irrespective of who wins. :)

Ind vs pak match woh bhi world cup and just 11 replies to the thread.:D

Seems that every one is nervous more than the teams itself.....:lol:

No tu-tu main-main this time as always happens before indo-pak match....:lol:

Seems everyone has become brother from being enemy this.....:azn:

So lets sacrifice the match for the brother...oh but for free no money will be offered .it will be a pious sacrifice....:woot:

How about indians ???? or how about pakistanis.....

Indians should do it...i think.....

:rofl:

Cricket doenst excites me much as it used to the days when we would have severly waited for India to win even a single match in the whole series . Those were the days we felt pressure .
Aur abhi kya ho gaya hai we have won a t20 world cup , topped the test rankings , recently won the main world cup , so not much of excitement is left now .
The sport which is really growing in India is football . If on 30 India and Pakistan play their part in the feild and on the other hand an India vs Cameroon football is going on , i'll surely watch the football match .
Itna sab jeet liya hai cricket me ab ki its not our type now :lol:

Cricket doenst exite me much as it used to the days when we would have severly waited for India to win even a single match in the whole series . Those were the days we felt pressure .
Aur abhi kya ho gaya hai we have won a t20 world cup , topped the test rankings , recently won the main world cup , so not much of excitement is left now .
The sport which is really growing in India is football . If on 30 India and Pakistan play their part in the feild and on the other hand an India vs Cameroon football is going on , i'll surely watch the football match .
Itna sab jeet liya hai cricket me ab ki its not our type now :lol:
liar.................:)

Back
Top Bottom