Wh will Win!!?

• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A great game of cricket..India started the bowling a.bit complacent..both teams deserved to win..so.I guess tie is.a.fair result...on this thread..absolutely disgusted to see some of the comments.. a simple game of cricket and look at the hatred..guys life is short..pls learn to enjoy every minute of it..and benny being banned just shows how low this forum has come to.. please ban me too..I no longer see many sane people here...TOTALLY DISGUSTED...

I am sorry to say but some of you are behaving like kids. Grow up peoples. Its game and win and defeat is part of game. Why you guys bashing each others. They boht played well..england played well intially then indian fight back well

i am just disspaointed with indian bowling performances..how could inidan bowlers give chances to no 8 batsment to hit sixes so easily

Yah..67 runs 60 balls 8 wickets in hand,England will be kicking themselves.
And hats off to Zaheer Khan!he is the one,on who's shoulder India's bowling attack rests.

Even i thought we lost the game but hata off to zaher you are the man seriously great work brother

We cannot seriously hope to win the world cup with this bowling attack.

The cup is gone...

Yeah, India will need to seriously re-think the bowling strategy. You can't expect the batsmen to make up for it all the time. let's not forget, this game was saved by the Indian batsmen... actually batsmen from both teams as opposed to the bowlers.

We cannot seriously hope to win the world cup with this bowling attack.

The cup is gone...

I too think the same... Bowling is weak... Our batting cannot make 300+ in every match...Unfortunately we dont have no other options...

India does not have a good bowling attack, most of them are just OK and only sometimes they are able to produce an excellent performance like Zaheer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom