What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt this world cup ??

moreover the trend is changing fast.....very soon the ratio wil be differnt if things go like this.

BTW do you know Pakistan vs west indies ratio in ODI whom you just beat today ?? please search once. :)

yes if things go like this it will reach 1:4.

sorry i dnt knw about the pak vs WI ODI ratio..
care to tell me
i shall be very thankfulll to you

O Bharatiyon pls Australia se jeet jana , ta ke Semi final ma hum se match ho sake...

Aus was nt defeated by anyone in the last 11 years bt we changed the history by defeating aus

now this is your turn be ready.

And after watching indian last few games performance i dnt think they will win against Aus

Why Dont you just CHill And Wait for Tommarow - It was You who started By saying ' Pakistan can defeat India easily '

i dnt knw why indians are so much over confident

past matter to you bt nt to us

well this is your success last night.tomorrow this time you people will be giving bhot saari galiya to dhoni.

Aus was nt defeated by anyone in the last 11 years bt we changed the history by defeating aus

now this is your turn be ready.

And after watching indian last few games performance i dnt think they will win against Aus

Soooo??? We are discussing your performance against India here dear, leave the Aussies to us.... We are better ranked than they are

i dnt knw why indians are so much over confident

past matter to you bt nt to us

well this is your success last night.tomorrow this time you people will be giving bhot saari galiya to dhoni.

And after that semi final match between us you would be gifting kangan and choodi to your pak team as a gift for there loss...:lol:

Why Dont you just CHill And Wait for Tommarow - It was You who started By saying ' Pakistan can defeat India easily '

because i wanted easy team to be qualified for Semis against pak

it was you indians who ruined my whole post concept

because i wanted easy team to be qualified for Semis against pak

it was you indians who ruined my whole post concept

We just pointed out a fact from wc hostory and You dint like it aswell... whats your point dear?, It was You single pakistani who became red faced

yes if things go like this it will reach 1:4.

sorry i dnt knw about the pak vs WI ODI ratio..
care to tell me
i shall be very thankfulll to you

lol...ok...4:1.....whatever you say.......and i cant waste time on that when you dont know your own team stats....go search yourself.

And after that semi final match between us you would be gifting kangan and choodi to your pak team as a gift for there loss...:lol:

this time loss is nt in our books

we only knw success

good luck AUS . i hope you finish the hope of 1bn hahahahahhahah

Soooo??? We are discussing your performance against India here dear, leave the Aussies to us.... We are better ranked than they are

If ranking was so much imp then now pak will be out of WC.
bt we are ahead then all becoz we are nt overconfident

this time loss is nt in our books

we only knw success

Its ok, leave the teaching part to us, you will soon be taught about that...

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

If ranking was so much imp then now pak will be out of WC.
bt we are ahead then all becoz we are nt overconfident

As if my confidence level will reflect in the Game what the team plays over there.. :lol:

lol...ok...4:1.....whatever you say.......and i cant waste time on that when you dont know your own team stats....go search yourself.

i dont have "shoq" to know about pak vs WI win ratio.i thought you knw.

bt alas you peoples are also bongeeya maaarne wale

Go india go beat AUSSIE and then WE(PAKISTAN) are ready to beat you . yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom