What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope india wins

because then we can easily win against india in semis
we should not be scare of australia after beating them in group match.. we will win this world cup when we will have passion to beat strongest team..I think it will be a tough match between aus and india.i am not impress with body lanaguge of indian players ..they look like tired without enthusiasm..wish them best of luck though..i want aus out of this world up..

Sachin will play innings that he played in 2003 WC final...:azn:

When in the history of WC have you beaten India Buddy that you call us easy?? :lol:

we will change the history this year

this is why i want india to win.

bt i am damn sure my want will nt come true

we will change the history this year

this is why i want india to win.

bt i am damn sure my want will nt come true

You cannot change the History which is written and Is getting Repeated for the past 36 years.... and Please wait untill that very moment when we will leave the history untouched... A Win against Australia is just certain...

Your team has same kind of record against Windies - But you won Rit.

Past games doesnt matter here .

Oh really past doesnt matter for pak

bt for you people matter
i mean the reply by an indian to me about the nt a single win of pak against india in WC

bt we hold 1:3 ratio against you in ODI matches leave world cup

isnt this world cup ??

moreover the trend is changing fast.....very soon the ratio wil be differnt if things go like this.

BTW do you know Pakistan vs west indies ratio in ODI whom you just beat today ?? please search once. :)

You cannot change the History which is written and Is getting Repeated for the past 36 years.... and Please wait untill that very moment when we will leave the history untouched... A Win against Australia is just certain...

Aus was nt defeated by anyone in the last 11 years bt we changed the history by defeating aus

now this is your turn be ready.

And after watching indian last few games performance i dnt think they will win against Aus

Oh really past doesnt matter for pak

bt for you people matter
i mean the reply by an indian to me about the nt a single win of pak against india in WC

Past matters to us as we have been successful enough to keep it alive, and You hate it because you have been thriving to rewrite it, as simple as that... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom