What's new

India, US Would Be 'Best Friends' If Elected As President: Donald Trump

Ever interacted with them? Read their comments on social media, check their blogs and blind support to Trump whenever he utthers something about Muslims.

I don give a sh!t to Trump, Tell me why you said Indian hate Muslim??

I would say " Thanks but no Thanks"

Donald Trump :tdown::tdown::tdown::disagree:

Why would you be so ungracious and rude to a man who is offering friendship ?

I would thank him for his good wishes and support and welcome him to India.

You forgot to finish the quote "... just as soon as all of you Injuns get outta America."

Are you now pretending to be the spokesperson for Trump ?

As far as I can see, Trump has offered India to be his best friend. How does that translate to getting 'injuns' out of the US ? In fact he is seeking support of 'Injuns' and offering support in return.

Last edited:
two netural allies..

as for bharat and best friend thingy, even hillary would like to have bharat as best friend for containment of China project of pentagon.. Its upto bharat to decide what kind of relationship it want with its biggest neighbour..

two netural allies..

as for bharat and best friend thingy, even hillary would like to have bharat as best friend for containment of China project of pentagon.. Its upto bharat to decide what kind of relationship it want with its biggest neighbour..

The answer is the same as that which Porus gave Alexander almost 2000 years back.

One of Mutual respect.

The answer is the same as that which Porus gave Alexander almost 2000 years back.

One of Mutual respect.

Porus was brave King of Indus who fought against Alexander..

If you have mutual respect then its good, But recent signing of LEMOA says otherwise..

Porus was brave King of Indus who fought against Alexander..

If you have mutual respect then its good, But recent signing of LEMOA says otherwise..

Mutual respect exists only between equals. LEMOA ensures this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom