What's new

India urges China to postpone Xi Jinping’s visit

Buddha was born and lived in modern day Nepal and travelled around.
died and meditated in UP and Bihar .. tiss tiss

There was no such thing as India before the British came as the British created you. India never ever had central government, just a bunch of small kingdoms.
Sure there war
Chola dynasty, Ashoka Dynasty .. goo baidu it

Provide me proof of video and pictures to prove your fairytale. India is the one claiming these fairytale wars, so the burden of proof is with India :lol:
i have given you chinese links princess , while you have done nothing but whine !
Apart from farts, you haven't been useful at all, come search some Baidu and give me statement about PLA denying the war ?

While we have honoured soldiers for 67 war Sagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - The Chola Incident

India pretends that it is so important to China :lol:
China couldn't give a rats arse about India.
India provides nothing to China.

India needs Chinese technology, Chinese investment, Chinese financing, Chinese market.

Red part indicates really funky brain fart!!Chinese tech must be the last thing that India wants!!

Green part indicates that Investment and financing sides of the same coin (And China's investment doesn't really matter and its entirely upto them as to whether they want to invest or not and unlike some other countries we are not begging them or licking their arse to invest)!!

Yes India is trying to bridge the TD between India and China and also looking forward to becoming more export oriented and reduce on our imports so it's but natural that India would like the Chinese to give India greater access to their markets!!
And the reason I refer to China in third person is cause I asume you are not what u claim to be!!!!:-):-):-)

you are mental case !

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

:woot:

Nice photoshop. How long did it take you?

Red part indicates really funky brain fart!!Chinese tech must be the last thing that India wants!!
Green part indicates that Investment and financing sides of the same coin (And China's investment doesn't really matter and its entirely upto them as to whether they want to invest or not and unlike some other countries we are not begging them or licking their arse to invest)!!

Yes India is trying to bridge the TD between India and China and also looking forward to becoming more export oriented and reduce on our imports so it's but natural that India would like the Chinese to give India greater access to their markets!!
And the reason I refer to China in third person is cause I asume you are not what u claim to be!!!!:-):-):-)

India depends on Chinese technology.
India needs Chinese telecommunication equipment.
India needs Chinese transportation equipment.
India needs Chinese energy technologies.
India needs machinery technologies.
India needs Chinese electronic from chips, to servers, to database, to everything.

India cannot afford to pay for expensive Western brands. India needs China for everything but China don't give two hoots about India.

India is at least 40-50 years behind China in economy, technologically, militarily.

India depends on affordable Chinese goods to feed Indian consumption. Dirt poor Indians cannot afford expensive Western products made in Western countries.

India need China for everything.

died and meditated in UP and Bihar .. tiss tiss

Sure there war
Chola dynasty, Ashoka Dynasty .. goo baidu it

i have given you chinese links princess , while you have done nothing but whine !
Apart from farts, you haven't been useful at all, come search some Baidu and give me statement about PLA denying the war ?

While we have honoured soldiers for 67 war Sagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - The Chola Incident

Buddha has no connection with India whatsoever.
This is a fact.
Pretty much most of your Hindu gods were created by the Muslims anyway. Just like the muslin built your Taj Mahal.

India had no central government. The only Indian dynasties are the ones in the fairy tales and propaganda books in Indian schools. They were no Indian dynasties.

All your links are just reporting on Indian reports :lol:
You have to try a lot harder than just making up wars to convince such wars took place.
We need video or pictures.

Honouring fake soldier deaths was for propaganda purposes to massage the ego of the Indian people and get political support for the Indian regime.

To this day no Indian has ever provided me concrete videos or pictures from either 1967 or 1987.
Why?
Because its hard to get video or pictures of made up fairy tale wars :lol:

Why did chinese steal our Buddhism? Whenever I see a chinese Buddhist I feel so weird, like why are they stealing our culture? Karma, Nirvana, all central ideas of Buddhism are derived from Hinduism. I don't think any self respecting chinese should be following an Indian religion. Please stop it, it is really embarrassing for you guys.

Why did chinese steal our Buddhism? Whenever I see a chinese Buddhist I feel so weird, like why are they stealing our culture? Karma, Nirvana, all central ideas of Buddhism are derived from Hinduism. I don't think any self respecting chinese should be following an Indian religion. Please stop it, it is really embarrassing for you guys.

Hinduism is derived from Islam and Buddhism. Buddha was Nepalese.

“Our aim is to keep1) borders quiet with both countries increasing 2)bilateral trade and Beijing reducing huge 3)trade deficit through investment in Indian manufacturing sector,” said a South Block official.

The three things in order as they should be.does this have to do with the reacent reports of PLA entering Indian territory.

I read that Indian spaceship would approach the Mars next month after nearly an entire year travel in the space.
That's awesome to see how far India technology goes.

Nice photoshop. How long did it take you?

India depends on Chinese technology.
India needs Chinese telecommunication equipment.
India needs Chinese transportation equipment.
India needs Chinese energy technologies.
India needs machinery technologies.
India needs Chinese electronic from chips, to servers, to database, to everything.

India cannot afford to pay for expensive Western brands. India needs China for everything but China don't give two hoots about India.

India is at least 40-50 years behind China in economy, technologically, militarily.

India depends on affordable Chinese goods to feed Indian consumption. Dirt poor Indians cannot afford expensive Western products made in Western countries.

India need China for everything.
Yes my High IQ pal!! Perhaps that might be one of the reasons that India is buying Apaches from the Americans and Rafael from the French . . . . . . But no JF-17 crap from the Chinese but pls do not get all worked up by this statement of mine and come up with explanations like "How this JF-17 was high end tech stuff meant only from Pak and China and no other country would be sold one" cause both u and I know that India wouldn't have accepted one even for free irrespective of the fact that we Indians are dirt poor.Yes India off course has its own share of blunders like when we decided to go for Chinese radars but the plan was then dropped owing to security and quality issues and German Doppler Radars were acquired even though we couldn't afford pricey western stuff :

Paradip weather station to have German radar, rejects Chinese - Firstpost

Then again we learnt another lesson from the entire Mumbai Metro railway fiasco when a few bastards went for the Chinese coaches despite of better alternatives like Bombardier being available and made in India itself:

Cover Feature - MUMBAI METRO LEAKS – HAIL ‘MADE IN CHINA’! - S P Tulsian, Premium Investments, Stock Tips, Indian Stock Market (BSE & NSE) Advice, IPO, Market Whispers, Futures Calls, Intra Day Calls, Trading Ideas, Stock Recommendations

Yes I agree China may have an edge in Indian markets owing to their cheap and qualitatively compromised electronic exports but that's mainly due to the over indulgence of Indian lower middle class and yet to be employed students in India which constitutes a sizeable chunk of our population.But then again when steadily the PP of these people would increase then even the FMCD's in which China has the only edge in Indian markets are going to loose out on demand.But then again do not think that the Chini bots are simply pouring in their produce and they are selling off like hot cakes,Big Chinese corp. are facing tough compettition from locally made Indian products as well.I mean given the option any sane Indian would go for Micromax,Xolo or LAVA rather than Xiaomi,ZTE or Huawei which are big Chinese corporations while the Indian brands I named are privately owned small companies. Moreover what Is more shameful for China is that unlike India which exports high end engineering products like automobiles to Western nations China does not even have a single automobile brand in India.Moreover even the home appliance sector is dominated by Indian brands like Bajaj, Khaitan, Maharaja whiteline,Godrej Voltas Onida,IFB,USHA etc. and South Korean ,Japanese and American products like LG,Hitachi,Diakin,Panasonic Sharp (Now for God's sake pls do not come up with arguments like the Han Chinese,Japanese and the Koreans are ethnically the same so it doesn't make any difference cause I have seen such arguments from wannabe Chinese false flaggers earlier).

We Indians do not want your Chinese crap and withdraw them from our markets as soon as possible cause we already have better alternatives.It's the Chinese who are more eager to seize the Indian market which sadly they are not being able to do effectively anyway!!

We Indians do not want your Chinese crap and withdraw them from our markets as soon as possible cause we already have better alternatives.It's the Chinese who are more eager to seize the Indian market which sadly they are not being able to do effectively anyway!!

Now that is a lie.

India's trade: full list of exports, imports and partner countries | News | theguardian.com

India's top import source is China followed by the UAE, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia. The UK came in at 21st place in 2011-12 with India importing a total of $7.7bn. In the six months recorded so far for 2012-13, the UK has dropped a place and has a 1.4% share of the India's import sources.

Unless you are intellectually challenged, you will notice China is your nr 1 source for import. To claim indians do not want chinese crap is therefore a lie.

Top India Imports

China's exports to India amounted to
$51.6 billion or 11.1% of its overall imports.
1. Electronic equipment: $14.4 billion
2. Machines, engines, pumps: $9.8 billion
3. Organic chemicals: $5.3 billion
4. Fertilizers: $2.2 billion
5. Iron or steel products: $1.3 billion
6. Plastics: $1.3 billion
7. Medical, technical equipment: $1 billion
8. Iron and steel: $1 billion
9. Vehicles: $1 billion
10. Gems, precious metals, coins: $870.3 million

You will notice machies, engines are right next to el equipments.

here is some more:

Chinese imports hitting Indian small manufacturers hard - Business Today
A 2009 report by industry body FICCI based on a survey of over 100 small and medium companies listed 22 product categories imported from China which were 10 to 70 per cent cheaper. Industry organisations also complain about government apathy, saying their Chinese counterparts have an edge because of cheaper land, regular electricity, cheap finance and good roads. "A lot of factors add up to give them an efficiency gain of 20 to 40 per cent," says Anil Bhardwaj, Secretary General, Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME). "In recent years, imports from China have changed from low-value, low-cost products like toys and crackers to high-value items like electronics and machinery. The import portfolio has also expanded across product categories like gift sets, glasses, bathroom fittings, builder hardware, furniture and ceramics."
So much for the "we indians dont want chini stuff, caue we are so good, blablabla"

Last edited:

Most chinese don't believe on anything, we only worship our ancestors, they're our gods, they have done everything for the survival of the bloodline, if we survive today is thanks to them, we own them our life. Buddhism or any other religions are not on the center of our attention. Without denial we prefer to worship the "God of fortune" :lol: than the rest of any god.
stock-photo-chinese-prosperity-money-god-with-text-bringing-in-wealth-and-treasure-on-gold-bar-illustration-91212542.jpg

Now that is a lie.

India's trade: full list of exports, imports and partner countries | News | theguardian.com

India's top import source is China followed by the UAE, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia. The UK came in at 21st place in 2011-12 with India importing a total of $7.7bn. In the six months recorded so far for 2012-13, the UK has dropped a place and has a 1.4% share of the India's import sources.

Unless you are intellectually challenged, you will notice China is your nr 1 source for import. To claim indians do not want chinese crap is therefore a lie.

Top India Imports

China's exports to India amounted to
$51.6 billion or 11.1% of its overall imports.
1. Electronic equipment: $14.4 billion
2. Machines, engines, pumps: $9.8 billion
3. Organic chemicals: $5.3 billion
4. Fertilizers: $2.2 billion
5. Iron or steel products: $1.3 billion
6. Plastics: $1.3 billion
7. Medical, technical equipment: $1 billion
8. Iron and steel: $1 billion
9. Vehicles: $1 billion
10. Gems, precious metals, coins: $870.3 million

You will notice machies, engines are right next to el equipments.

here is some more:

Chinese imports hitting Indian small manufacturers hard - Business Today
A 2009 report by industry body FICCI based on a survey of over 100 small and medium companies listed 22 product categories imported from China which were 10 to 70 per cent cheaper. Industry organisations also complain about government apathy, saying their Chinese counterparts have an edge because of cheaper land, regular electricity, cheap finance and good roads. "A lot of factors add up to give them an efficiency gain of 20 to 40 per cent," says Anil Bhardwaj, Secretary General, Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME). "In recent years, imports from China have changed from low-value, low-cost products like toys and crackers to high-value items like electronics and machinery. The import portfolio has also expanded across product categories like gift sets, glasses, bathroom fittings, builder hardware, furniture and ceramics."
So much for the "we indians dont want chini stuff, caue we are so good, blablabla"

I do not know which source u have quoted but the site states that India is the 3rd richest country in the world.Then it goes on to state some random Indian import figures from China,like it says that Indian imports from China is over $58 bln but gives account of only 38 billion worth of imports!!! Where did the remaining 20 bln worth of imports disappear? Do the maths and u will get it.If China produces in bulk then it is economically prudent for India to purchase from them given the immediate vicinity but as far as this figure
Machines, engines, pumps: $9.8 billion
is concerned which u stressed so much on,I would like to know what special equipment's and machinery it comprises of which India itself does not produce,In fact India produces all of these but most of it is exported by the manufacturers to Western countries and since the small manufacturers and farmers in India cannot afford these costly Indian products they go for the cheaper Chinese Machinery and pumps.As for the part of ur quote I have highlighted in green u have made my task easier.I mean look at most the stuffs that we import from u guys "low-cost products like toys and crackers,The import portfolio has also expanded across product categories like gift sets, glasses, bathroom fittings, builder hardware, furniture and ceramics." I mean even Bangladesh could export such stuffs.
  • Indian engineering exports rose from US$ 33.7 billion in 2007-08 to US$ 56.7 billion in 2012-13, posting a growth of around 11 per cent. Also, engineering exports showed an annual increase of 14.72 per cent in November 2013 over the corresponding month of 2012.
  • The US and Europe together account for about 60 per cent of India’s total engineering exports.
  • The US import of engineering goods from India stood at US$ 475 million in November 2013.
  • Indian engineering exports to Saudi Arabia, Thailand, the Netherlands, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Bangladesh and Egypt have also seen significant rise during the period 2011-12 to 2013-14
  • A key driver for increased engineering exports has been the shifting of global manufacturing bases to countries such as India that offer lower costs and good engineering aptitude
  • The nature of Indian engineering exports is changing with time—India is fast moving from exporting low-value goods to developing countries to exporting high-value goods to developed countries
Engineering Goods Exports from India, EEPC Engineering Export Promotion Council

Here are some credible and more realistic data:
India-exports-imports-001.jpg

Data1.JPG
Data2.JPG

Yes my High IQ pal!! Perhaps that might be one of the reasons that India is buying Apaches from the Americans and Rafael from the French . . . . . . But no JF-17 crap from the Chinese but pls do not get all worked up by this statement of mine and come up with explanations like "How this JF-17 was high end tech stuff meant only from Pak and China and no other country would be sold one" cause both u and I know that India wouldn't have accepted one even for free irrespective of the fact that we Indians are dirt poor.Yes India off course has its own share of blunders like when we decided to go for Chinese radars but the plan was then dropped owing to security and quality issues and German Doppler Radars were acquired even though we couldn't afford pricey western stuff :

Paradip weather station to have German radar, rejects Chinese - Firstpost
Then again we learnt another lesson from the entire Mumbai Metro railway fiasco when a few bastards went for the Chinese coaches despite of better alternatives like Bombardier being available and made in India itself:

Cover Feature - MUMBAI METRO LEAKS – HAIL ‘MADE IN CHINA’! - S P Tulsian, Premium Investments, Stock Tips, Indian Stock Market (BSE & NSE) Advice, IPO, Market Whispers, Futures Calls, Intra Day Calls, Trading Ideas, Stock Recommendations

Yes I agree China may have an edge in Indian markets owing to their cheap and qualitatively compromised electronic exports but that's mainly due to the over indulgence of Indian lower middle class and yet to be employed students in India which constitutes a sizeable chunk of our population.But then again when steadily the PP of these people would increase then even the FMCD's in which China has the only edge in Indian markets are going to loose out on demand.But then again do not think that the Chini bots are simply pouring in their produce and they are selling off like hot cakes,Big Chinese corp. are facing tough compettition from locally made Indian products as well.I mean given the option any sane Indian would go for Micromax,Xolo or LAVA rather than Xiaomi,ZTE or Huawei which are big Chinese corporations while the Indian brands I named are privately owned small companies. Moreover what Is more shameful for China is that unlike India which exports high end engineering products like automobiles to Western nations China does not even have a single automobile brand in India.Moreover even the home appliance sector is dominated by Indian brands like Bajaj, Khaitan, Maharaja whiteline,Godrej Voltas Onida,IFB,USHA etc. and South Korean ,Japanese and American products like LG,Hitachi,Diakin,Panasonic Sharp (Now for God's sake pls do not come up with arguments like the Han Chinese,Japanese and the Koreans are ethnically the same so it doesn't make any difference cause I have seen such arguments from wannabe Chinese false flaggers earlier).

The entire economy depends on China. China pretty much controls the Indian economy.

India depends on our investment and our affordable goods to spur consumption among the dirt poor Indians. Indians are far too poor to buy expensive goods which will destroy the consumer economy of India. India is too corrupt and bureaucratic to make its own goods.

India needs Chinese investment, Chinese technology, Chinese markets, Chinese goods.

The entire economy depends on China. China pretty much controls the Indian economy.

India depends on our investment and our affordable goods to spur consumption among the dirt poor Indians. Indians are far too poor to buy expensive goods which will destroy the consumer economy of India. India is too corrupt and bureaucratic to make its own goods.

India needs Chinese investment, Chinese technology, Chinese markets, Chinese goods.
Okay then be happy inside your well of delusions!!!:-):-):-)

Back
Top Bottom