What's new

India urges China to postpone Xi Jinping’s visit

How come I can't find any info in German about this "war"? When I google "Indien China Krieg" I only get info about 1962.
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1987 Sino-Indian skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Made up wars by Indian regime and Indian propaganda don't count as victories or defeats.

1962 was a real war with actual video and real pictures to prove it.

Indian fairy tale wars in 1967 and 1987 are propaganda spewed by the murderous Indian regime to massage the bruised and humiliated ego of the Indian population.

In 1962, China left India in a pool of blood, vomit and urine.

To this day, Indians are petrified at the very sight of the PLA.
Psychological damaged was firmly inflicted on the weak, meek and hapless Indians.

We have the courage to admit 1962 too, unlike you who lives in denial mode lol
the skimirsh has been reported by International media too
India-China Border Dispute

here is the source:
Historische Karte : Merkels Geschenk für Xi erzürnt Chinas Blogger - Nachrichten Politik - Ausland - DIE WELT

the map drawn by the Frenchman Jean-Baptiste Bourguignon d'Anville (1697–1782), depicts China (Qing) in the year of 1735. that shows China without Tibet, Xinjang and Mongolia. And of course without the South China Sea as territory of China.

You can see the face of Xi Jinping. He was not amused.

The article only says that Chinese bloggers' reaction was irrational, nothing about Merkel's intention. In fact, it says that the Ministry of Foreign Affair explicitly said that there was no other intention a gesture of friendship.

Try harder!

First, I said German source. Secondly anyone can make a wiki page.

Wikipedia? :rofl:

Whatever international media reports there are, they were reports made up by the Indian regime and propaganda mouthpieces and quoted by foreign media.

As I said no one has ever heard or seen of any war in 1967 or 1987. Only in the Indian propaganda text books does such fairy tales exist.

Indians are known to make up fairy tales such as 1 Indian soldier killing 300 Chinese :lol:

Indians are too much into make-believe fairy tales which is why Indians have such a backward culture.

China and India faced in 1 war in 1962 and in that war China showed that its a vastly superior country and civilisation to the British-created India.

Iraqi army put up a better fight against the US and NATO than what India did in 1962.
Indian spine was dismantled in ruthless and uncompromising fashion by the PLA.

Whatever international media reports there are, they were reports made up by the Indian regime and propaganda mouthpieces and quoted by foreign media.

As I said no one has ever heard or seen of any war in 1967 or 1987. Only in the Indian propaganda text books does such fairy tales exist.

Indians are known to make up fairy tales such as 1 Indian soldier killing 300 Chinese :lol:

Indians are too much into make-believe fairy tales which is why Indians have such a backward culture.

China and India faced in 1 war in 1962 and in that war China showed that its a vastly superior country and civilisation to the British-created India.

Iraqi army put up a better fight against the US and NATO than what India did in 1962.
awww, okay .. lets say what you are saying is right .. do you think China would have agreed for peace when you have the upper hand ?? Not so smart eh are you ?

A Militarizing India: Sino-Indian Relations Facing a New Halt?, 27 April 2012

China's Territorial Disputes with India | Investment News and Commentary from Emerging Markets in AsiaNews, Investment commentary and Geopolitical analysis of China, India and emerging Asia <<< here you go kid a more liberal website

India Caves to China on Border Dispute | The Diplomat

Oh right!! Much like 1931 -1937 .. From Manchuria to Shanghai ..but anyway we are digressing here.

Point being "Xerox" can only take one so far, it can't be called technology if anything.

But I concede, Hail the Almighty Chinese scientists who discovered everything from Fission to Aliens on Earth.

Cheers buddy. Have a good day.
ok, walmart is copying because it didn't invent supermarket concept, and microsoft is copying cause bill gates didn't invent software.

And west was copying cause it didn't invent compass and gun powder which served as indespensable tools to colonize india. moron.

:lol:

1962 war happened due to Indian aggression by India's Nehru in his Forward Policy.

We just repelled the Indian aggression.

It was never about conquest by China. India wanted to conquer China and we gave a crushing response.

If we wanted to take land, we would have done it long time ago and even now we can do it. But China is a peaceful and defensive country so diplomacy is our first choice.

beats me, its your logic :rofl:

If it was such an major event, then there certainly would be infos in German and French. Since these two languages are not Indians' forte, there are no wiki pages created by them. On the other hand, the 1962 war was indeed a major war, so I can find tons of info from all kinds of sources in all languages.

There you go with my logic, silly boy.

@Götterdämmerung

Kid a hongkong website stating Chola incident (1967 and 1987) just for you

Singh said the issue of history certainly include three military incidents between China and India, that 1962 border war, in 1967's "domain pull event (Chola Incident, refers to the year occurred in Sikkim skirmish)" and the 1987 border conflict.
Google Translate

外媒:辛格訪華 邊境問題沒有底氣唯有讓步_大公資訊_大公網

Project on Nuclear Issues: A Collection of Papers from the 2012 Conference ... - Stephanie Spies, Sarah Weiner - Google Books

https://www.du.edu/korbel/cenex/media/documents/China_Background_Document.pdf << Denve University .. scroll down to diplomatic relationship with India

http://www.lse.ac.uk/asiaResearchCentre/_files/RKOrientalForumZhejiangUni.pdf Page 20, Zhejiang University submitted to LSE london

Can do more if you guys like , tons of sites on google

If it was such an major event, then there certainly would be infos in German and French. Since these two languages are not Indians' forte, there are no wiki pages created by them. On the other hand, the 1962 war was indeed a major war, so I can find tons of info from all kinds of sources in all languages.

There you go with my logic, silly boy.
Kid don't give me that german french shit, i live in EU, you are over-estimating yourself LoL
check out post #43

:lol:

1962 war happened due to Indian aggression by India's Nehru in his Forward Policy.

We just repelled the Indian aggression.

It was never about conquest by China. India wanted to conquer China and we gave a crushing response.

If we wanted to take land, we would have done it long time ago and even now we can do it. But China is a peaceful and defensive country so diplomacy is our first choice.
peaceful my A**, forward policy was because china claimed parts of kashmir and North east
If it wasn't for stupid nehru, it would have been a full fledged war, he stopped army and airforce movement to Kashmir

You tasted it in 1962 after you gained independence from thousands of years of slavery and massacres. Then China humiliated you so badly even today you are terrified another attack will split India into many pieces.
Yes China did teach us why we need to spend money on our defence. But dont you think China should give credit to JAPAN for what your are today...after all you guys learnt to duplicate anything and everything..and the Japanese massacre was also one of them...No.

@Götterdämmerung

Singh said the issue of history certainly include three military incidents between China and India, that 1962 border war, in 1967's "domain pull event (Chola Incident, refers to the year occurred in Sikkim skirmish)" and the 1987 border conflict.
Google Translate

Project on Nuclear Issues: A Collection of Papers from the 2012 Conference ... - Stephanie Spies, Sarah Weiner - Google Books

https://www.du.edu/korbel/cenex/media/documents/China_Background_Document.pdf << Denve University .. scroll down to diplomatic relationship with India

http://www.lse.ac.uk/asiaResearchCentre/_files/RKOrientalForumZhejiangUni.pdf Page 20, Zhejiang University submitted to LSE london

Kid don't give me that german french shit, i live in EU, you are over-estimating yourself LoL
check out post #43

Those are all referring to Indian reports. Not a single video or real authentic picture from either 1967 or 1987.

Give me credible proof such a war took place. Quoting a bunch of media that are quoting Indian regime and Indian media is not proof.

I want actual video and pictures like the 1962 war.

@Götterdämmerung

Google Translate

check out post #43

Is that all you have? Some unimportant skirmishes that only Indians care about. :lol:

Is that all you have? Some unimportant skirmishes that only Indians care about. :lol:
which lead china to retreat, yes we don
It got us state of Sikkim

Those are all referring to Indian reports. Not a single video or real authentic picture from either 1967 or 1987.

Give me credible proof such a war took place. Quoting a bunch of media that are quoting Indian regime and Indian media is not proof.

I want actual video and pictures like the 1962 war.
Ha, whinney as, your reports report it, your universities submit it and international books have been written on it
I am sorry i was busy during 1967, hence couldn't get video of IA kicking PLA *** lol

Back
Top Bottom