What's new

India trying to occupy Bangladesh territory

In reality India might not be interested in a piece of land which is under water for 6 months in a year, and got no oil, natural gas, gold or iron ore in there.

That was enough to find out how much you actually know about Bangladesh.

I did not bother reading rest of it.

Please make up your mind, if these groups are pro-India or pro-Pakistan.

Apparently there is poor rainfall this year in India too. There have been discussions at the govt level about the dams in Eastern India. The dams are being built to serve some of the poorest people of the region, not with an intention to occupy Bangladesh. Sharing of waters is a complex issue in our region, whether it is Punjab-Sindh, NWFP-Punjab, Karnataka-Tamil Nadu. The downstream users will always be dissatisfied with flow of water.
If every issue with a neighbour is going to be looked at from the point of view of imperialism, there will be no breakthrough in solving these real problems.

You govt has recently stated that it will no longer allow its territories to be used for terror activities against India. If you have a different opinion on this, you have to vent it on your democratically elected govt. There is a separate thread running on this.

'Big brother', 'imperialism' are all only in the minds of the some Bangladeshis with inferiority complex. I do agree that there are elements in India that see itself as the liberators of Bangladesh and therefore superior.

I believe most Bangladeshis and a majority of Indians are proud of their nation, don't have these complexes and are ready to deal on equal terms on all these issues.

I had prepared a very long reply to your post but it erased,I don't know why.

So I don't have the energy to write it again.But I am pointing out two topics you should do more research on.

---Ganges water treaty and how much water we are actually getting.

---Shanti Bahini and Indian help to it after 1975

If you think that India is a good neighbor,then think that way and be happy.I am tired of giving same replies to so many of your kind.

That was enough to find out how much you actually know about Bangladesh.

I did not bother reading rest of it.

That was my point. .
Indians do not know about Bangladesh. Indians do not bother about Bangladesh. Indians dont care what do bangladeshis think or scream about..
Just bother about the Monsoon which is actually going to occupy most of the Bangladeshi territory...:lol:

That was my point. .
Indians do not know about Bangladesh. Indians do not bother about Bangladesh. Indians dont care what do bangladeshis think or scream about..
Just bother about the Monsoon which is actually going to occupy most of the Bangladeshi territory...:lol:

Ah yes Bihar was suffering from deadly flood last year....and look who's talking.

you are nothing but a troll.Its better to ignore your kind.

About India attacking Bangladesh,India isn't that mad to show naked aggression,but India's policies are enough to kill us.

Indians do not know about Bangladesh. Indians do not bother about Bangladesh. Indians dont care what do bangladeshis think or scream about./QUOTE]

buddy,you do not REPRESENT india here,nor do you have idea bout what india thinks......we are a damn huge nation,so diversity in views towards bangladesh is also there......so,please dont make such absurd comments

That was my point. .

But you are proven another pathological liar as other indians - why you are in this thread if that is not of any interest??? Indians are guilty of aggression against all of its neighbors. Last month or so ago india captured Nepal territory and now Bangladesh territory.

We want india and indians to stay far away from Bangladesh. But indians have proven, they can't.

buddy,you do not REPRESENT india here,nor do you have idea bout what india thinks......we are a damn huge nation,so diversity in views towards bangladesh is also there......so,please dont make such absurd comments

Troll he might be but he has a point. Except for Bengalis, does anyone in India really care about Bangladesh?

Troll he might be but he has a point. Except for Bengalis, does anyone in India really care about Bangladesh?

ok,but i'm an indian and west bengal is a state of india......so in that way indians do care bout bd.......and btw, as i said india is a huge country so you dont really know what indians think today!!!

I had a whole bunch of Indian friends from south india in USA. One guy who was very close to me for no reason (may be he thought I am part of Ummah and he was a muslim). He said he was surprised seeing so many Bangladeshi students in USA and in fact we were more than Pakistanis. Second he frowned at me when he found out I cant speak Urdu. Third he could not believe Sheikh Mujib won the premiership in 1971.

You worry about la-hasina stay in power or concern should be with our territory. Bro la-hasina and her sick family doesn't care about bd or it's matter. When you guys will come to your sense and reject this traitorous family and dalal awami. It still doesn't think bd is a sovereign nation as it doesn't even say the word"Bangladesh zindabad" instead "joi bangla".:hitwall:

What the **** is Bangla? seriously I mean what the **** is it?

AL believes in Secular greater independent Bengal. Didnt you get it yet?? Indian govt saving the eggs in the wrong basket...
:woot:

It really is surprising how much importance BD gives itself here on this forum.
Well this section is for BD particularly if you haven't noticed.India won't be annexing BD but they definitely do cause trouble at the borders and for a country like BD every acre means a lot.

What advantage would India possibly get by ' annexing' parts of BD ? What gems does BD possess that would make India rich overnight.

Parts include chars and small pieces of land that have been eroded along the borders.This is the same for the Indians too they too have lost land.The gems???those lands themselves they are fertile and cultivable.BSF have helped Indian farmers to go and occupy those chars and I guess some have been occupied by our people too.Yes they amount to a very small portion of our territory but given the population density of both the nations it means a lot.

India will never attack BD but they are definitely eating away at our sides.Obviously the only one to be blamed for this are the British.

As for us crying for attention,it's kind of true.India has long neglected its critical issues with Bangladesh which has given rise to "Indianphobia" in the country even among the moderates and some liberals as well.

To stand up & be counted you have to stop forever being a ' damsel in distress'.

What I have read here on most posts from BD / about BD is either cussing the Govt of BD ( even before the current one was elected), paranoia abt Burma , an imminent ( non existent ) threat from India or grudge against what happened 38 yrs ago by W Pak.

The nation has not made up its mind if it wants to try the ' war criminals' even after so many yrs.

To stand up & be counted you have to stop forever being a ' damsel in distress'.

What I have read here on most posts from BD / about BD is either cussing the Govt of BD ( even before the current one was elected), paranoia abt Burma , an imminent ( non existent ) threat from India or grudge against what happened 38 yrs ago by W Pak.

The nation has not made up its mind if it wants to try the ' war criminals' even after so many yrs.

Another indian refusing to own the responsibility his country owing by occupying neighbors land.

No amount of garbage talk to deflect attention from indian aggression against its small neighbors will be useful. This and next generation of Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Nepalese and SriLanakans will know indians are the bully and harmed their country.

bangladesh desreves to be occupied by indians because bengalis was biggest supporters of india against pakistan history says it all and what BCB did in ICC meeting we know that too

Back
Top Bottom