What's new

India 'too late' in artillery modernisation: Army chief

Stop talking about what you are evaluating. India also evaluating AH-64D, now are we talking about that? lol

Indian upgraded Mi-24/35 are much better than Pakistani Cobra in terms of sensors and firepower.
Links?proof???
Looks like LCH turned out like arjunk and LCA lol
LOL yeah right.............40 hinds lol against 54 plus Vipers......awesome
Wats advanced abt hind?its not even a true attack heli like kamov or others?Its a transport cum attack heli for gods sake.:rofl:

Tell me who was busted? You are the one who claimed India doesn't have any SPG. Busted! You are the one who claimed India have 300000 INSAS but I put with source that it is nearly1000000. Again busted. :rofl:

I still claim tht.....ask indian members wat a piece of shyt tht is
BMP with a mortar lol not even in numbers......also werent u compairing it with M109A5s

ndia won the war. It gained 1,840 square kilometers of Pakistani territory: 640 square kilometers in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 square kilometers of the Sailkot sector; 380 square kilometers far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 square kilometers on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 square kilometers of Indian territory: 490 square kilometers in the Chhamb sector and 50 square kilometers around Khem Karan.

Never new India took 360 kilometers of territory on my own city !!!!!!!!!:cheesy::woot::rofl::no:

Why dont u say India invaded our whole country from eastern front and then voluntarily gave it back. So you guys changed the world atlas !!!!! good job !!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Accourding to the specs of Atak T-129 It will be the most modern and best helicopter in its catogory which is attack helicopter.
Accourding to specs and italy.

t-129 better than Apache longbow ?...enuff said..no arguments..:hitwall:

Accourding to the specs of Atak T-129 It will be the most modern and best helicopter in its catogory which is attack helicopter.
Accourding to specs and italy.

T129 already crashed once though it is a version of Agusta A129 Mangusta. Turkey has long way to go before developing a good attack chopper let aside comparing with Apache.

PICTURE: Turkey's first T129 attack helicopter crashes

DATE:23/03/10

BTW in terms of specs also the T129 is no where near AH-64D.

Agusta A129 Mangusta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AH-64 Apache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

T129 already crashed once though it is a version of Agusta A129 Mangusta. Turkey has long way to go before developing a good attack chopper let aside comparing with Apache.

DATE:23/03/10

BTW in terms of specs also the T129 is no where near AH-64D.

Agusta A129 Mangusta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AH-64 Apache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since the media made confussion.
It was just the a129 new modified that was testing.
Not the turkish t-129.
the wikipedia hasn't changed it.
;)
And so what?
IF it was T-129 what does it change?

And apache 64D longbow is a big,fat and fuel drinking ****.
The armanent and radars and stuff are better on the 1-129.
survivebility too.
Manoevreblility also.
And the radars are similar to apache ones but uses advanced techs.
Also the missiles of rocketsan are much better then the HellfireII.

Never new India took 360 kilometers of territory on my own city !!!!!!!!!:

Glad that u got to know atleast now...:rofl::rofl:

Why dont u say India invaded our whole country from eastern front and then voluntarily gave it back
It was not our country that started any of the three wars that we have fought..It was ur country that started them (and got badly bruised).
I have provided my sources to support it...Y dont u provide urs to refute that..? Oh i just remembered..U DONT HAVE ANY !!!

So you guys changed the world atlas !!!!! good job !!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We didn change the world atlas...But we did manage to change Pakistan's map in 1971.For me thats enuff.:rofl:

^^^^^^^^^

Any word on the most recent stand-off of 2002. ? ;)

You know India moving almost a million soldiers up to the border, keeping them stranded for a year during which it lost some 500 men without a shot being fired and then a moral molesting withdraw.

Pakistani Defence Forum > Usa Will Sell 3 Pc-3 Orions To Pakistan.

Hawkeye 2000

P-3 Orion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When did i say Pakistan is not getting P-3 Orions.
I said ur getting P-3s and we r getting P-8 Poseidons which are far far better than the P-3 s.

ur getting Hawkeyes (E-2C)whereas we r getting Advanced Hawkeyes(E-2D)

First read the post fully before hitting the reply button in a haste.

LOL looks like LCH junk failed again...lol hahahha...wat abt ATAK T 129???

Do u even know that the Apache and LCH are different classes and are supposed to complement each other in different roles.?:hitwall:

Apache is heavy attack heli while the LCH as its name suggests is a light category..Its the same as Su-30MKI and Tejas.

Sorry son u can google tht u....or see for urself when they arive....PAK ARMY doesnt advirtise every little thing like indian fanboys.....

hahaha..very good technique i must say...type some delusional rant that we r going to get this,get that etc to soothe the ego..and wen asked for links say Pak army doesnt advertise...very convinient i must say.

LOL Indians are claiming su 30 is on par with F-22 lol so its gone...lol hahahahah

Wen Pakistani fanbois can say that JF-17 is on par with MKI..i dont see any reason why the MKI is not on par with Raptor. lol.

^^^^^^^^^

You know India moving almost a million soldiers up to the border, keeping them stranded for a year during which it lost some 500 men without a shot being fired and then a moral molesting withdraw.

that was because we had everything to lose if a war started..our economy was growing...we were not some nation that had nothing to lose and was ready for war.

Anyway that standoff forced Unkil to put pressure on Pakistan and forced Musharaff to curtail the activities of anti-India terrorist groups.
that was a victory in itself.

that was because we had everything to lose if a war started..our economy was growing...we were not some nation that had nothing to lose and was ready for war.

Anyway that standoff forced Unkil to put pressure on Pakistan and forced Musharaff to curtail the activities of anti-India terrorist groups.
that was a victory in itself.

You don't shift your brick brack from one side of the country to other and then start thinking about your bank balance.
The reality is we confronted you and called your bluff. There was no will from your side hence the easy way was to unilaterally pull back.
Calling it a victory and then blaming Pakistan for Mumbai attacks don't seem to sail your boat.

Last edited:
You don't shift your brick brack from one side of the country to other and then start thinking about your bank balance.
The reality is we confronted you and called your bluff. There was no will from your side hence the easy way was to unilaterally pull back.
Calling it a victory and then blaming Pakistan for Mumbai attacks don't seem to sail your boat.

When u guys call 1965 war (in which we captured twice as much terrirtory as u captured,destroyed half ur armor,crushed ur border defences and came within firing distance to lahore) a victory for Pakistan,I don see any reason why we shouldn call the 2002 standoff a victory for us considering that after this US forced Musharaff to serioulsy curtail Pakistans support to the anti-India terrorist groups

^^^^^^^^^

You honestly believe we lost 500 men over nothing? It was an undeclared war, its a good thing it didn't escalate.

The way Pakistan's headed, we'll probably be at it in a year or two. Snide comments/smack talk won't do any good then.

if this is a matter,then next year india will increase the budget more than 40 bln dollars,which will keep both pak and u.s happy:cheesy::cheesy:

I think 30 Billion is for 2010-11..
so by june our budget will be +13Bn USD..
and if the terrorism over then we will most of the budget is aquiring weapons..we will still hav more defence budget compare to you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom