What's new

India to surpass China, will become world's largest economy by 2050: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ontopic
funny-zebra-lion-kick-not-today.jpg

Whats wrong with drinking India Shining "Cool Aid" today ?????????? be a sport :)

It safe to predict 2050 because most of the pundits who are predicting will not be there to question :)

That is 38 years away! how can you predict such thing?

by then there will wars for the earth minerals and other resources.
o

in nominial terms china might stay the biggest in 21 century, but with the amount of money flowing in india and population in ppp i have no doubt india will be the biggest and american monopoly will soon end by brics.

look at the difference between china/India and rest of the world India/china arround 80-85 trillions and USA on 39 trillions.
Difference of 46 trillion $ is HUGE

Atleast I will die in a developed country.:cheers:

how can a country which is corrupt from head to toe

1) Politicians
2) Police
3) Military

can even dream of being a super-power ???

Finally some cool aid from wiki atlast....

united states was also corrupt china is more or atleast have same level of corruption as compared to India if they can become why not us,people are getting aware time is changing corruption is also reducing

I believe in the report and I am not surprised. China will become old before it gets rich.

Taking one data point, the current artificially depressed Chinese birth rate, and projecting it ahead 40 years is just plain silly. It shows a lack of any real analytic ability.

india will collapse due to over population and break up of the indian state as sikhs and tamils get richer they will demand their own countries.

india of 2050 will be a smaller countries than it is today.

india is very unstable, and the over population can be incredibly destructive as food and energy demand will far outstrip the supply indian regime can get for their population.

india has a massive debt problem too, its debt to gdp is already very high and debt accumulation is rising fast.
then the problems associated with the indian banking system where non-performing loans are starting to rise which could cause a massive crash in the indian banking system.

india is a ticking time bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom