What's new

India to send more troops to Afghanistan

Just because Pakistan got a bad score.. Ostrich, sand, head buried syndrome...:coffee:

Bad score?? In terms of??

The first term of Karzai and his election was possible due to Pakistani support by arranging casting of vote of millions of Afghans on Pakistani soil in favor of karzai.

The recent polls in Afghanistan are tainted and the world had also voiced its concerns over it.

Abdullah Abdullah had also the same opinion.

Still there is nothing like having bad score for Pakistan

Oh bhai as far as begging bowl well dont get perturbed we are not coming to India for that as we know you have alot of poverty yourself.

we are not coming for that to INDIA means its still begging.

we know you have alot of poverty yourself

means - means nothing India has poverty and still helping others.. bad people this INDIANS

Bad score?? In terms of??

The first term of Karzai and his election was possible due to Pakistani support by arranging casting of vote of millions of Afghans on Pakistani soil in favor of karzai.

The recent polls in Afghanistan are tainted and the world had also voiced its concerns over it.

Abdullah Abdullah had also the same opinion.

Still there is nothing like having bad score for Pakistan

If Abdullah Abdullah had won that election Pakistan's position would have been worse in Afghanistan

I fully support India to send more troops to Afghanistan, as i saw a

thread about helping birth-control in Afghanistan, Indians are expert in

birth control in a very special way, so i assume an experienced helping

hand will be well appreciate;

i too support sending more troops to help birth control. infact the same can be send to some other world's most populated countries too.. :whistle:
:china::china::china::china::china:

globally 9.7 million children die each year, around 415,000 (4.3%) of them in China

UNICEF - China - Statistics

UNICEF China - Media centre :pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
i too support sending more troops to help birth control. infact the same can be send to some other world's most populated countries too.. :whistle:
:china::china::china::china::china:

Strange, even i support India to send more troops to Afghanistan,

someone still not happy ?

5000 babies die in China everyday too ? 2 Million a year ? thats really

terrible !

Is it similar to something like this ?

NEW DELHI: Despite a decrease in child mortality figures, 5,000 children under the age of five die in India everyday due to preventable causes, according to a latest UNICEF report.
5000 under-5 children die in India everyday: UNICEF - India - The Times of India :cheers::china:

I am not talking about Iran reaching CARs. Thats not an issue for Pakistan. I was talking about India trying to get some benefit out of Chahbahar.

Well Pakistan has been “demurring” to give India access to Afghanistan and CARs and as such India has to find an alternative route.

Are you “Ordering” India not to find an alternative Route?

When India and Pakistan denied each other the use of their Individual Air Space then PIA flew to China and then to Bangkok. PIA also flew to Bangladesh via Colombo.

I do not remember India having complained about PIA using other routes.

As such even if Pakistan signs an everlasting Peace with India still India will ensure that it keeps using the Alternative Routes so that Pakistan cannot say “Nada, Nyet, Non etc.” to India in case India is totally reliant on Pakistan’s Goodwill.

Pakistan acts primarily in its own Interest - and very rightly so- thus Pakistan should have no complaints when India acts in its own Interest.

Well Pakistan has been “demurring” to give India access to Afghanistan and CARs and as such India has to find an alternative route.

Are you “Ordering” India not to find an alternative Route?

When India and Pakistan denied each other the use of their Individual Air Space then PIA flew to China and then to Bangkok. PIA also flew to Bangladesh via Colombo.

I do not remember India having complained about PIA using other routes.

As such even if Pakistan signs an everlasting Peace with India still India will ensure that it keeps using the Alternative Routes so that Pakistan cannot say “Nada, Nyet, Non etc.” to India in case India is totally reliant on Pakistan’s Goodwill.

Pakistan acts primarily in its own Interest - and very rightly so- thus Pakistan should have no complaints when India acts in its own Interest.

No dear i am neither we are “Ordering” India not to find an alternative Route, all i am saying that Indians should not mince their words over working for their strategic interests in Afghanistan :)

Its not all about helping but gaurding own interests and i do nto have any issue with Indian plans as every country has the right to protect its interests.

All i being a Pakistani would indeed wish and love to see the Indian designs aimed at harming Pakistan, failed as much as Indians would love to see those succeed.

5000 babies die in China everyday too ? 2 Million a year ? thats really

terrible !

yes indeed its terrible and SAD.
Is it similar to something like this ?

NEW DELHI: Despite a decrease in child mortality figures, 5,000 children under the age of five die in India everyday due to preventable causes, according to a latest UNICEF report

no its different. Different source, different news agency different words... not at all the same..
:china::china::china::china:

:undecided: And where did i use bad language??

Care to explain.

Oh bhai as far as begging bowl well dont get perturbed we are not coming to India for that as we know you have alot of poverty yourself.
True ....You are not coming to us and we are not going to you....finished..

Stop this....."kicked out..." etc....I will stop using ..."begging bowl....free oil etc...".... If you claw us once..we will claw you twice (even if that ruins the thread or I get banned)

True ....You are not coming to us and we are not going to you....finished..

Stop this....."kicked out..." etc....I will stop using ..."begging bowl....free oil etc...".... If you claw us once..we will claw you twice (even if that ruins the thread or I get banned)

:undecided: whats there to get angerd?? Its a fact that Indian was so much happy that it would be part of new plan for Afghanistan and was eagerly looking forward to London Conference But its a big reality that India was kicked out of the entire plan.

Back
Top Bottom