What's new

India to send more troops to Afghanistan

I guess first right thing to do is to show the world or at-least your dear friend China the proof and get them to say we are doing it. If you cannot achieve it then it is conspiracy theory and nothing more. It's been more then a year since you have being singing this song.:hitwall::hitwall:

Again, China is not a player in this conflict. It barely has any say in this. The proof has been provided to respective states, but since nothing is happening, more drastic actions must be taken.

Again, China is not a player in this conflict. It barely has any say in this. The proof has been provided to respective states, but since nothing is happening, more drastic actions must be taken.

So what if they are not in this conflict, some country is sponsoring terrorism in your country and you have proof and you still does not want to leverage, your best friend. Says it all, either you do not have any credible proof or China is not kind of friend you claim or both.

Man if we will have the proof like this we will shout on top of our voice and tell everyone about it.

So what if they are not in this conflict, some country is sponsoring terrorism in your country and you have proof and you still does not want to leverage, your best friend. Says it all, either you do not have any credible proof or China is not kind of friend you claim or both.

Man if we will have the proof like this we will shout on top of our voice and tell everyone about it.

An oversimplified and naive view of things. I have iterated this again and again. If Indian involvement becomes public, the whole dynamics of WoT will change. It will become a totally different scenario. That's why Pakistan is pressured by US not to do so. Just like they forced Pakistan into WoT.

To further add to this, if we showed China the proof, they would believe it irrespective of whether it was true or not. Because it's in their interests to do so. So clearly we have never shown them the proof and the government has never mentioned that. They have mentioned the proof being given to GoI, GoA, Afghan government.

An oversimplified and naive view of things. I have iterated this again and again. If Indian involvement becomes public, the whole dynamics of WoT will change. It will become a totally different scenario. That's why Pakistan is pressured by US not to do so. Just like they forced Pakistan into WoT.

To further add to this, if we showed China the proof, they would believe it irrespective of whether it was true or not. Because it's in their interests to do so. So clearly we have never shown them the proof and the government has never mentioned that. They have mentioned the proof being given to GoI, GoA, Afghan government.

...and before that it was given to you ;so you are so confident. no need to speculate much why US pressurise whom...blah blah blah

...and before that it was given to you ;so you are so confident. no need to speculate much why US pressurise whom...blah blah blah

What are you talking about here? Be more clear.

Your Gvt accumulated proofs and given to India but India is denying.

You can not show it to others because that will change the scenario....you specified...

You can not show it to even China ....reason you specified.

So, only option is left to you eat up the proof yourself and shut the mouth.

Listen kid, if you don't know manners then do not talk. Reason why india is denying is because it is a state and obviously it will deny its involvement because admitting it's own involvement will mean heavy reprucussions. Anything else you have to offer, say it constructively or don't reply.

Manner, logical reply are meant for posts which make some sense. Unfortunately your post (that I mentioned) is too speculative.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to an indian. What a way to go. What I said more than plausible if you stop oversimplifying things and realize things are not black and white. And if you think my post doesn't make sense, don't reply to it. Simple as that. Go away.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to an indian. What a way to go. What I said more than plausible if you stop oversimplifying things and realize things are not black and white. And if you think my post doesn't make sense, don't reply to it. Simple as that. Go away.

so you are saying youhave proof but the americans are stopping you telling the world

so you are saying youhave proof but the americans are stopping you telling the world

That's exactly what I am saying. Because it will change the whole dynamics of WoT. India will lose any leverage it has over Pakistan, US will lose most, there will be huge public outrage in US and india, Pakistan will have reason to pull out of WoT, india will have to pull out of Afghanistan, and list of things. The US has threatened Pakistan similarily in the past, so I don't see the big issue with this.

That's exactly what I am saying. Because it will change the whole dynamics of WoT. India will lose any leverage it has over Pakistan, US will lose most, there will be huge public outrage in US and india, Pakistan will have reason to pull out of WoT, india will have to pull out of Afghanistan, and list of things. The US has threatened Pakistan similarily in the past, so I don't see the big issue with this.

ok mate leave that to one side the war on terror is very much your fight as well there is no way you can pull out of that untill the job is done

That's just one thing in the list of equations.

I have every reason to believe that Indian presence in Afghanistan, no mater for how noble cause, will do less good and more harm. Yes, the Indian troops (military or para-military) are sent to protect the Indian infrastructure and assets in Afghanistan (however Indian government defines it) and not to engage with the insurgents, but there is not guarantee that the Indian presence will be taken as such by the insurgents. 'Friend of my enemy is my enemy', and that is how the insurgents will take the presence of any foreign troops in Afghanistan. Eight long years with every kind of support and technology and tons of money to dump in, still the insurgence could not be curbed, in fact it is on the rise. Until last year, the North and North Western Afghanistan was relatively peaceful, this year, no more.

There are many learned members here, and after all these years, at least they should have started to realize that Afghanistan's neighbors might not want a radical Islamic regime in Kabul, but they'll also not accept a permanent American presence in the region. Russia, China and Iran are in a win win situation; Russia in particularly had to even the score with the former Mujahideen and their supporters/financers; here the Russians don't have to fire a single bullet; while both of her enemies are being neutralized by each other. This is a fight between the two, why India is so eager to get its men harmed in this battle? Obviously India has seen some gold in these hills, whether India will ever be able to get to that gold is remained to be seen.

I know....after we secured big objectives in WOT india really needed to support its assets more...So its sending its troops to SAFEGUARD its assest (which are getting hard time fight PA). Quite true. No objection.

AGreeed, india also worried if Afghan taliban ( Mullah Umer ) as American are ready for table talk with them, come into govt what india have to do, nothing but only lose all assets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom