What's new

India to reopen Kabul mission: report

Oh buddy - is he in for one heck of a surprise then when he comes visiting next.

Oh seriously! He will, he was already planning to not long ago. More so to take mom for medical treatment. Many in my immediate family and others that I know in Afghanistan regularly visit India for holliday and medical treatments. I have some of my best friends from India I went to university with and still keep in touch. I have my own business plans to go and visit India.

I agree that one article does not represent all sentiment on the ground, but I think there are many other factors such as geography/history, culture, economy, and political reasons that are behind this friendly relationship. From the people's standpoint, I think it could be mostly due to the cultural reasons.

All that is fair, I was just warning against making assumptions based on one article.

I am not interested in a 'free media vs controlled media' debate. Both systems have their pros and cons. Regarding the bold part, I just wanted to point out that that also happens in the controlled media system.

I'll concede the debate before we need to have it. Controlled media is shite. There are no pros from an intelligent debate point of view, only some ancillary benefits in society harmony.

My point was, just because you have a free media doesn't mean your opinions are automatically more valid and that you won't get lied to. Everyone should always be skeptical, in controlled media or free media. It intellectual laziness to not be discerning.

All that is fair, I was just warning against making assumptions based on one article.

I'll concede the debate before we need to have it. Controlled media is shite. There are no pros from an intelligent debate point of view, only some ancillary benefits in society harmony.

My point was, just because you have a free media doesn't mean your opinions are automatically more valid and that you won't get lied to. Everyone should always be skeptical, in controlled media or free media. It intellectual laziness to not be discerning.
are forget it enjoy the music

the hindi version for same.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ neat thanks. I actually like the Hindi version better :)

you know hindi??????????????????? This is the same musician who got the oscar for Slumdog. He gave music for this chinese movie heaven and earth.

last year we had a movie also but was a flop based on China
Chandni chowk to china (chandni chowk is a place in delhi)

you know hindi??????????????????? This is the same musician who got the oscar for Slumdog. He gave music for this chinese movie heaven and earth.

last year we had a movie also but was a flop based on China
Chandni chowk to china (chandni chowk is a place in delhi)
YouTube - Chandni Chowk To China - FULL TRAILER | HD 720p | 2008 | Hindi

no no I just thought it the version in hindi sounded prettier and more exotic, like the silk road.

Chandni chowk to China trailer looks very interesting, meeting of cultures, action scenes, pretty girl, etc. It's sad to hear that it flopped.

The mix of action and comedy reminded me of a Hongkong film.

Kungfu hustle.

no no I just thought it the version in hindi sounded prettier and more exotic, like the silk road.

Chandni chowk to China trailer looks very interesting, meeting of cultures, action scenes, pretty girl, etc. It's sad to hear that it flopped.

The mix of action and comedy reminded me of a Hongkong film.

Kungfu hustle.
YouTube - Kung Fu Hustle Trailer

yippy :victory::victory::victory: i saw it.... but dubbed in hindi :yahoo:

Yes, but at least I can see all sides of a story in a free media system and make my own opinion. Ultimately, it all depends on the readers/viewers to use their intellectual faculties to understand and interpret any media opinions.

Last edited:
I agree with the bold part. However, there is one big difference that you will see all sides of a story in a free media system. In a controlled media system, you will see only one side of a story. Ultimately, it all depends on the readers/viewers to use their intellectual faculties to understand and interpret any media opinions.

It seems like we are in basic agreement. I'd also just like to make the point that state media in China is not automatically believed by everyone and that open sources are available through the internet, despite government attempts to filter.

Censorship in China is a ever moving line. There are enterprising journalist who are constantly testing the limits of what the government will accept. It is a fight that the journalists are winning against the state and one there will be true free media in China.

why do we pull unnecessary things and topic in between. you taking things from Kabul to Beijing and then Oklahoma and then Antarctica without any reason.
Just remain to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom