What's new

India to reopen Kabul mission: report

I will Love to see indian troops there :azn:

lol what do you think ? Why india not sending there army to

Afghanistan openly ? :rofl:

Coz they know that then they have to recive there army in

Packets :devil:

Cheers :cheers: and send army

y india will send army there and for what reason.we dont need army there:azn::azn:.india can effectively there without army.:azn:

misconceptions and already proven.when IA army crosses its border it definitely take something.u already know this

Cheers :cheers: and send army :lol:

Yes you are right ..we even learn from our enemy's mistakes...we are seeing how your army and civilian(alike) are getting "packaged" at the hands of Taliban ..hence we are a bit reluctant, to send in our boys..we will let you guys kill each other...and then move in...hwz that for a plan??:azn:

I dont understand why a Medical mission needs to be targeted.......

I mean I can see how suspicion can swallow the paranoid regarding a consulate....
But to target a mission that is only benefiting Afghans and Muslims for that matter......a cause that the LET itself is using to garner support and weight to its movement....

But then again....we knew that organizations like LET are "charitable" only in name.....There is nothing called a selfless deed....
Damn hypocrites!

I dont understand why a Medical mission needs to be targeted.......

I mean I can see how suspicion can swallow the paranoid regarding a consulate....
But to target a mission that is only benefiting Afghans and Muslims for that matter......a cause that the LET itself is using to garner support and weight to its movement....

But then again....we knew that organizations like LET are "charitable" only in name.....There is nothing called a selfless deed....
Damn hypocrites!

they think medical mission members as raw agents.just remember the last attack

they think medical mission members as raw agents.just remember the last attack

Bwahahahah medical mission they failed to send to their own North East but eager to send it to Afghanistan.

Bwahahahah medical mission they failed to send to their own North East but eager to send it to Afghanistan.

Bwahahahah

last time when that mission was attacked,terrorists were shouting the names so that thaey can find n kill the desired listed members.

they failed to send to their own North East but eager to send it to Afghanistan

many militants r killed in north east,and with the help of BD govt many are under the screw.this all is done with the help of agencies.

Cheers :cheers: and send army :lol:

now was this needed to derail a perfectly good tread..grow up!!!

Does mind your own business mean anything to you?

I think we have more qualifed personell dealing with allocation of our resources than some no name scribe.....

Besides not everyone can have a false ego big enough to turn away much needed medical aid to victims now can they?
Seems the Afghans care more about their people than many of their neighbors.....

Afghans love Indian here an interesting article read in OPEN.

The Right to Happiness

We went to a restaurant for lunch and were shocked by the lack of service, sheer rudeness. Finally, it came to a point when I went up to the owner, who was sitting at the cash counter, and asked him what the hell was wrong. “Pakistani, no service,” he told me. “But we are Hindustani,” I told him. His demeanour changed miraculously. “Hindustani!” he said. “Half price, double service!” And he insisted on charging us only half of what was mentioned in the menu.

Sorry Guys Source is Indian
The Right to Happiness | OPEN Magazine

Afghans love Indian here an interesting article read in OPEN.

The Right to Happiness

We went to a restaurant for lunch and were shocked by the lack of service, sheer rudeness. Finally, it came to a point when I went up to the owner, who was sitting at the cash counter, and asked him what the hell was wrong. “Pakistani, no service,” he told me. “But we are Hindustani,” I told him. His demeanour changed miraculously. “Hindustani!” he said. “Half price, double service!” And he insisted on charging us only half of what was mentioned in the menu.

Sorry Guys Source is Indian
The Right to Happiness | OPEN Magazine

conspiracy theory

@ Indians

Why do you give a damn to what JANA says...till now has she said anything constructive about our country...i dont know when you guys will know how to treat whom or you simply want to increase your posts.

@ topic

I cant understand why we are getting into this deep s#it.

Billions of dollars worth of investment for a country that doesnt share its border with India.Better to have a good relation with Bangladesh and Nepal than waste Billions of dollars on a far away place.

I think Pakistan should deal with Afghanistan problem coz they take care of Afghan refugees also and share a border with them.

Unneccesarily we are getting into trouble and getting our people killed.

I mean we can spend the amount on our poor also.

Back
Top Bottom