What's new

India to Purchase of 145 Ultra-Light Howitzers from USA

No, I'm actually helping India out. In 30 years, you will realize that India make mistakes when it does not work closer with the US. By that time, India would need to allie itself with the west or become a junior partner to China. Your kids would be boasting about China like how the pakistani are doing in here.

Look at Capenhagen, it sided with China against the US.

right u are my friend...but i doubt it will be a jr partner to china. pakistan in my opinion is no longer a threat the only threat to India is china's government i say govt. because i've met many people from China and they are very nice and do not want a rivalry. however china's govt is quite the opposite. and i do not believe china will achieve superpower status anytime soon true its economy is huge and growing really fast but its 40% exports which means its at the mercy of its customers and yes it does have 2 trillion in reserves but using them will hurt it way more than it will hurt our economy.

and buying this gun was a really good move this is no doubt a combat proven gun and probably the most advanced in its class.

Back
Top Bottom