What's new

India to provide 200 crore as aid to Afghanistan

I thought the whole regime change operation in Afghanistan was largely a Pakistan sponsored initiative.

Terrorism you face now is simply one of the fruits of your labor. Similiar to what the Afghan "FM" stated earlier, stop blaming India for all of pakistan's problems.
Your / Indian thoughts are just thoughts, has nothing to do with reality, like always.

Tree of terrorism keeps giving fruits, because India do not let this tree die, Terrorism serves Indian purpose.

Afghan FM statement is similar to BJP/RSS/ Indian claim of being Secular and peaceful. both living in ancient times where human life has no value.

he's telling you that they are buying terror in Pakistan by paying the tali bunnies. more the talis deliver the more the indians will pay them
People like him are the reason Pakistan is in this mess.

Last edited:
Your / Indian thoughts are just thoughts, has nothing to do with reality, like always.

Tree of terrorism keeps giving fruits, because India do not let this tree die, Terrorism serves Indian purpose.

Afghan FM statement is similar to BJP/RSS/ Indian claim of being Secular and peaceful. both living in ancient times where human life has no value.
So you’re saying death by thousand cuts didn’t work? :lol:

Hindus always have an upper hand when it comes to playing chess.

So you’re saying death by thousand cuts didn’t work? :lol:

Hindus always have an upper hand when it comes to playing chess.
It worked and still working.

as far as chess is concern, small sacrifices to set a trap is what master players are experts in. so game is still on.

Accept reality man. They have zero tolerance for idol worshippers.
As if you do. They may not tolerate temples in their country but they understand we are peace loving people and we have only love for them. Our historic relationship testifies this friendship.

As if you do. They may not tolerate temples in their country but they understand we are peace loving people and we have only love for them. Our historic relationship testifies this friendship.
How can you believe they have love for you when your own PM Modi is regarded as the Butcher of Gujurat?
The statement is ridiculous when Hindutva facists chant slogans against islam, mock the faith, the holy Prophet and Quran.
Do you dare think they will tolerate such abusive behaviour?

How can you believe they have love for you when your own PM Modi is regarded as the Butcher of Gujurat?
The statement is ridiculous when Hindutva facists chant slogans against islam, mock the faith, the holy Prophet and Quran.
Do you dare think they will tolerate such abusive behaviour?
You have to weigh how they drove away their minorities from their country by their behavior. From 80,000 in 1980's to some few hundred left today. Bamyan Buddha was destroyed only to incur world condemnation. They have realized that and in their recent budget they have allocated funds to restore temples and gurudhwaras. Lets hope they mean it sincerely.
Gujarat roits happened in 2002 some 20 years ago and our courts have given him clean chit. No point in bringing it up now.

People like him are the reason Pakistan is in this mess.
a devotee of the deezal chor, have to make allowances for him, we cannot imagine what the poor thing went thru during his prepubescent years.

contrary to what it seems like on the internet, Pakistan is no worse position now than it was before and after Gen. Musharraf.

this new fake messiah has been good for Pakistan after-all. he is the catalyst for something very favorable happening for Pakistan.

and no I am not patwari, jiala or PTI, also no he is no longer coming back

make me supreme leader or else I will...

get me invited to Washington or will never talk to anothe amreeki ever again

win me the VoNC by ordering BAP, Q league, MQM, to make statements in my favor

no, you talk to them yourself

I as cheef exektiv ordering you to do it, ye mera hukm hai, I will not be blackmailed by those chors

okay then sir goodbye

win me this and I'll make you COAS for life

Thank you sir, but it is still good bye

Last edited:
Trade is good for the business but I hope Kashmir as a whole region should be solved, including your part as well. No army in the whole of Kashmir and free trade. No army in Srinagar and no army in Gilgit. This is what Musharraf wanted and both parties agreed but Indian army said no. You must understand one thing. Pakistan doesn't want to remain hostile forever. Your rise will definitely help us too but we must find a common solution of Kashmir first and terrorism also. Right now, we need money. you have lots of money hahaha.

Let's sit together and talk. talk on Kashmir, free trade, terrorism etc. Without talking, we can't find any solution. I don't want Pakistan to remain hostile towards India.
Pakistan could become India's Vietnam, instead they choose to become North Korea and Bangladesh took the position of Vietnam.

You have to weigh how they drove away their minorities from their country by their behavior. From 80,000 in 1980's to some few hundred left today. Bamyan Buddha was destroyed only to incur world condemnation. They have realized that and in their recent budget they have allocated funds to restore temples and gurudhwaras. Lets hope they mean it sincerely.
Gujarat roits happened in 2002 some 20 years ago and our courts have given him clean chit. No point in bringing it up now.
the courts are corrupt, and you know it. Modi belongs to a hardline murderous movement. He is responsible for killings.

the courts are corrupt, and you know it. Modi belongs to a hardline murderous movement. He is responsible for killings.
It does not matter what you and I think. He was acquitted by the SIT ( special investigation team)whose findings were upheld by Supreme court of India. Both hindus and Muslims died in those riots.

a devotee of the deezal chor, have to make allowances for him, we cannot imagine what the poor thing went thru during his prepubescent years.

contrary to what it seems like on the internet, Pakistan is no worse position now than it was before and after Gen. Musharraf.

this new fake messiah has been good for Pakistan after-all. he is the catalyst for something very favorable happening for Pakistan.

and no I am not patwari, jiala or PTI, also no he is no longer coming back

make me supreme leader or else I will...

get me invited to Washington or will never talk to anothe amreeki ever again

win me the VoNC by ordering BAP, Q league, MQM, to make statements in my favor

no, you talk to them yourself

I am cheef exektiv ordering you to do it, ye mera hukm hai, I will not be blackmailed by those chors

okay then sir goodbye

win me this and I'll make you COAS for life

Thank you sir, but it is still good bye
bahi sab hi aik se bhar kar aik hain.

The problem is we keep going into circles, They did that and we will do this now. for them its beneficial, but for the Country and common man its not.

So, I think we need to stop supporting this kind of behavior of revenge politics. We should not support and give strength to anyone, whoever is in Power.

People in Authority can make or break, they need to be kept under check, so they do not feel that stupid public is supporting them to destroy Country.

Ultimately, When elephants fights, you know who suffers.....Politicians are not loosing anything, its the common man suffering. But what we can do, we are too dumb.

Give an Afghan food and he will eat for a day. Teach an Afghan how to grow vegetables and fruit and he'll smoke weed all day.
Villager Afghani is extremely hard-working and hardy. A war Imposed on them for 40 years, a whole generation is lost. On top, frozen religious mind has taken over.

Back
Top Bottom