What's new

India to provide 200 crore as aid to Afghanistan

he's telling you that they are buying terror in Pakistan by paying the tali bunnies. more the talis deliver the more the indians will pay them

I am not disputing India's role in Afghanistan regardless of government. People may finally have the answer to the question who and what funds what in Afghanistan.

Come on India! Help Pakistan as well. We should sell kulbhushan for 5 billion dollars. Deal or no deal? I mean there is no way that we can get money from India without talks. The only option is to use kulbhushan. he can go home as well and save Pakistan on the other hand.

If we start ransoming our own citizens from kidnappers, we will end up in a situation where no Indian is safe outside India.

So no can do.

See Pakistan needs money right now. You can help us voluntarily.
We just want access to the land connecting Afghanistan and Pakistan administered Kashmir for trade towards Central Asia and Europe. Although getting the land outright will cut off access of Pakistan to China, I'm sure something can be worked out like a free trade zone area administered by both countries.

This arrangement alone can bring a lot of revenue to the region including Pakistan.

See Pakistan needs money right now. You can help us voluntarily.

If BD was in the same position, India would help in a heart beat and NOBODY in India will ask WHY.

Same with Sri Lanka.

Unless pakistan stops trying to harm India, why would we fund our own demise ? its illogical.

We just want access to the land connecting Afghanistan and Pakistan administered Kashmir for trade towards Central Asia and Europe. Although getting the land outright will cut off access of Pakistan to China, I'm sure something can be worked out like a free trade zone area administered by both countries.

This arrangement alone can bring a lot of revenue to the region including Pakistan.
Trade is good for the business but I hope Kashmir as a whole region should be solved, including your part as well. No army in the whole of Kashmir and free trade. No army in Srinagar and no army in Gilgit. This is what Musharraf wanted and both parties agreed but Indian army said no. You must understand one thing. Pakistan doesn't want to remain hostile forever. Your rise will definitely help us too but we must find a common solution of Kashmir first and terrorism also. Right now, we need money. you have lots of money hahaha.

If BD was in the same position, India would help in a heart beat and NOBODY in India will ask WHY.

Same with Sri Lanka.

Unless pakistan stops trying to harm India, why would we fund our own demise ? its illogical.
Let's sit together and talk. talk on Kashmir, free trade, terrorism etc. Without talking, we can't find any solution. I don't want Pakistan to remain hostile towards India.

They frustrated U.S. for two decades and are frustrating Pakistan quite effectively now. Their predecessors did a number on USSR. I wouldn't like to count the chickens as yet.

The difference between US/USSR and India is that you can send few hundred thousand troops

The difference between US/USSR and India is that you can send few hundred thousand troops
You have watched many films on Vietnam. Iraq war was fought fully on CNN. Will anyone with sense send even hundred thousand goats to Afghanistan? With the hope that they will come back alive.

We will send small contigent of 1 Million troops if and when we border them.

You have watched many films on Vietnam. Iraq war was fought fully on CNN. Will anyone with sense send even hundred thousand goats to Afghanistan? With the hope that they will come back alive.

Afghans are not super heroes. They depend on outsiders to fight the Soviets and Americans

Does it make sense to send one soldier to Afghanistan ? That is a question for rational man

Put a price on Pakistani side of Kashmir and nuclear disarmament, we will gladly help.
Are you mad? We need assistance. stop dreaming about destroying Pakistan. Helping on terrorism issues doesn't mean selling Kashmir to India. Disarmament and other things mean that you are dreaming about the destruction of Pakistan. You have mistaken.

Are you mad? We need assistance. stop dreaming about destroying Pakistan. Helping on terrorism issues doesn't mean selling Kashmir to India. Disarmament and other things mean that you are dreaming about the destruction of Pakistan. You have mistaken.

We have nothing to do with Pakistan, ratify the international border, and get foreign signatories against any aggression from India. Peace can never be ensured with Kashmir issue hanging in between.

For a long term strategy, it will be beneficial for India to let Pakistani society collapse, and then western governments will ensure nuclear disarmament. And without nuclear weapons, Kashmir will be a low hanging fruit for Indian establishment.

Back
Top Bottom