What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

Sure...let's do the cost benefit analysis...but for that you need to atleast show me some strong objections...some data to start with...no?? right now you are mere trashing Indian manufacturing....also it is more for a boost of India Russia trade and central asia is more of a bonus...anyways i shouldn't explain unless and i am sure you mean meaningful discussion...

list of products you manufacture..out of which products which are exportable..then it comes to capacity of your production..and the list shrinks down..a dedicated rout for such a mere list of exports more over risk and return analyses also required..you guys want to invest in chabahar..its location , capacity even you guys may not know but loading bays are not install able their..i can go on on a list of factors..but i know nothings gonna effect you nothing is capable of getting you out of denial heaven you guys always live in..so no more discussion on this

Sure...let's do the cost benefit analysis...but for that you need to atleast show me some strong objections...some data to start with...no?? right now you are mere trashing Indian manufacturing....also it is more for a boost of India Russia trade and central asia is more of a bonus...anyways i shouldn't explain unless and i am sure you mean meaningful discussion...

Well the above post explains. your intellect on this subject.....anyways not sure why you guys also want to trade with central Asia then ...:disagree:

no need to care for my intellect..show urs if you have any..

Brother while the Turks were building civilization and changing the course of human history, these people were eating food from their banana leaf:)
turkey and civilization in one word and a Pakistani pimping for it !

living in heaven of denial and self satisfaction..biggest suppliers of surgical instrument..nope you are not..it is Pakistan..

http://forum.tradeford.com/topic-255/world-s-leading-surgical-instruments-producers.html

for your help getting you concepts clear consult the link above
hhhahahah ! half the pakistani companies buy products from us .. via Dubai and Hongkong !!

atleast not pimp for selling the rape videos.

hhhahahah ! half the pakistani companies buy products from us .. via Dubai and Hongkong !!

really..i am living in Dubai..many of you indians work beneath my lash..never saw any india made product here

bajaj doenst sound Chinese..isn't it.. i was talking about the parts ur putting in it..make sense for sensible people..your out of the league

googled it..ur not in the top 10

gx-us-global-manufacturing-table-ranking.jpg

india maybe producing many products but most of them are usless for central asian market moreover same products made in china are way beter in quality and cheaper in price..third..what ever u make just look at the imports of parts in order to make one single unit of ur so called products..it is not manufacturing..it is just another name of importing..
then why are u twisting ur panties in knots ! if india offers nothing to Central asia there will be no trade .. as simple as that. why pakistani and turkies are getting frustrated !

This Indian is curable, he has shut up about "non-believers" soon he will admit India is a nothingness of south Asia. I have faith in him:enjoy:
Lets talk about turkey and pakistan ,,,and what can they offer to the world.and for us we have a 1.3 billion people strong market to take care of ,,,just for the starters.

their is also a comparison given on the products of india and Pakistan..if we buy products from you..how our is declared way better then yours

yeah we are a distant 11th...however it looks like you are not even in the chart...what does it prove? Nada...nothing...

Now take a look at this graph....slightly older but good to explain...

http://investing.curiouscatblog.net...g-production-in-2010-china-usa-japan-germany/
compare how china was flat till 90's and then the huge jump...now look at India...we were literally flat till 2000..and then we also started picking up...obviously China's graph post 90's is much steeper however our sector is picking up as well...so my friend it doesn't matter what number your or my country is today...what matter's is are we improving from what we were 10 years ago??
PS: the brilliant chap has provided Manufacturing competitiveness index rankings in response top manufacturing nations by output.

I don't know if its reading comprehension fail or logical reasoning fail here.

FYI, India is ranked 6 th in overall manufacturing output value at $301 billion as per 2014

Top 5 being China, USA, Japan, Germany, South Korea

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator...bapi_data_value&sort=desc&year_high_desc=true

PS: the brilliant chap has provided Manufacturing competitiveness index rankings in response top manufacturing nations by output.

I don't know if its reading comprehension fail or logical reasoning fail here.

FYI, India is ranked 6 th in overall manufacturing output value at $301 billion as per 2014

Top 5 being China, USA, Japan, Germany, South Korea

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator...bapi_data_value&sort=desc&year_high_desc=true

so a guys listed you in top 10 so he is a smart ***..look for neutral sources..

yeah ! now shoooo away.

this is PAkistani forum...so you may shoo what f*** away..

Last time when pakistan was doing its propaganda we were buzy making parts for the LHC,,,and this time around we are making parts for the ITER Tokamak,,enough for the "India offers nothing to the world".

then why are u twisting ur panties in knots ! if india offers nothing to Central asia there will be no trade .. as simple as that. why pakistani and turkies are getting frustrated !

no one is getting frustrated..lolz its ur penny and ur luck..were just working on cost benefit analyses here...were not butt burnt like india over CPEC

Last time when pakistan was doing its propaganda we were buzy making parts for the LHC,,,and this time around we are making parts for the ITER Tokamak,,enough for the "India offers nothing to the world".

and where exactly are you making those..in bollywood??

Back
Top Bottom