What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

Indians have no friends. I am sure Russia would choose Pakistan over you guys. Iran too.
Turks have been allies with "non-believers" for centuries weather the French against Germans, Swedes v Russians etc.
Go read a history book or two god sake.

What backing? lol
In every major backing on world stage Russia always supported India(Ex NSG). Although how much fake news were circulated by your media.I don't get how much diluted you people are.!
Even your Pakistani people had claimed you had intelligence level talk with Russian delegation about CPEC which later was denied by Russian foreign office.. On the other side SU35 drama.
One statement from some country mouthpiece & you people start making elephant out of a rat..
US is also seeking major defence partner status for India. Israel & Russia are India's biggest defence & strategic partner too..
Be practical about your ground reality first except Grinding over & over again mentioning CPEC & religious craaps.

you rock my Chinese turk friend..and i wonder even if endians are investing too much in this rout..what are their exports based on what they want to reach central asia...
call centers..(remote)
financial services (remote)
russinas dont eat daal ata..more over if they want to provide their 2 doller services..it is also REMOTE

It is actullay Pakistan which imports everything and hardly produce anything other than cheap towels. I wonder what Pakistan will export to those CA countries.

OTOH, India produces everything from common household items to chemicals to motor vehicles and industrial machines that will compete with produce of China and Russia.

Here is a video of made in India bike in turkey, come back and talk when your country produce even a basic 4 stroke motorcycle.

It is actullay Pakistan which imports everything and hardly produce anything other than cheap towels. I wonder what Pakistan will export to those CA countries.

OTOH, India produces everything from common household items to chemicals to motor vehicles and industrial machines that will compete with produce of China and Russia.

Here is a video of made in India bike in turkey, come back and talk when your country produce even a basic 4 stroke motorcycle.

How dare you ...I am a proud pakistani export :)

Towelie_2.jpg

my fiends..importing parts and assembling them in ur coutnry doesnt make you a manufacturer..moreover if u want to compete with china..you will have to stop importing all of those parts from china which u use to assemble in india.
again its china where from every major company e.g Apple and intel make their products ..open the computer ur using right now.it will show u made in china written from main board to every peripheral.

my fiends..importing parts and assembling them in ur coutnry doesnt make you a manufacturer..moreover if u want to compete with china..you will have to stop importing all of those parts from china which u use to assemble in india.
again its china where from every major company e.g Apple and intel make their products ..open the computer ur using right now.it will show u made in china written from main board to every peripheral.

Google top 10 Manufacturing countries and you get your answer.

That`s is why i didn`t mention electronics. You think Bajaj is a Chinese company?

One has to give everything time ..china didn't magically start manufacturing everything ...they learnt it from the Japanese and the Koreans ...and now they have mastered it ..same way India will learn from the Chinese , whether they like it or not ...already most of the mobile manufacturers are aiming to do that ...Nokia was already doing it , before they sold out ...now Foxconn will continue the trend in a few years

That`s is why i didn`t mention electronics. You think Bajaj is a Chinese company?

bajaj doenst sound Chinese..isn't it.. i was talking about the parts ur putting in it..make sense for sensible people..your out of the league

googled it..ur not in the top 10

gx-us-global-manufacturing-table-ranking.jpg

bajaj doenst sound Chinese..isn't it.. i was talking about the parts ur putting in it..make sense for sensible people..your out of the league

wikipedia has even worse rating of you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports

How dare you ...I am a proud pakistani export :)

Towelie_2.jpg

india maybe producing many products but most of them are usless for central asian market moreover same products made in china are way beter in quality and cheaper in price..third..what ever u make just look at the imports of parts in order to make one single unit of ur so called products..it is not manufacturing..it is just another name of importing..

yeah we are a distant 11th...however it looks like you are not even in the chart...what does it prove? Nada...nothing...

Now take a look at this graph....slightly older but good to explain...

http://investing.curiouscatblog.net...g-production-in-2010-china-usa-japan-germany/
compare how china was flat till 90's and then the huge jump...now look at India...we were literally flat till 2000..and then we also started picking up...obviously China's graph post 90's is much steeper however our sector is picking up as well...so my friend it doesn't matter what number your or my country is today...what matter's is are we improving from what we were 10 years ago??

One has to give everything time ..china didn't magically start manufacturing everything ...they learnt it from the Japanese and the Koreans ...and now they have mastered it ..same way India will learn from the Chinese , whether they like it or not ...already most of the mobile manufacturers are aiming to do that ...Nokia was already doing it , before they sold out ...now Foxconn will continue the trend in a few years

offcourse but even with that..china had potential to outsmart its major competitors .providing the factors like technical abilities and efficient labor .it is not just about electronics..you should be thankful that china is not giving you competition in call centers..

india maybe producing many products but most of them are usless for central asian market moreover same products made in china are way beter in quality and cheaper in price..third..what ever u make just look at the imports of parts in order to make one single unit of ur so called products..it is not manufacturing..it is just another name of importing..
Please name the products that you think are useless for central Asia which we are planning to export....as far as your second post is concerned then unfortunately world trade body don't agree with you....they still call it manufacturing...:coffee:

yeah we are a distant 11th...however it looks like you are not even in the chart...what does it prove? Nada...nothing...

Now take a look at this graph....slightly older but good to explain...

http://investing.curiouscatblog.net...g-production-in-2010-china-usa-japan-germany/
compare how china was flat till 90's and then the huge jump...now look at India...we were literally flat till 2000..and then we also started picking up...obviously China's graph post 90's is much steeper however our sector is picking up as well...so my friend it doesn't matter what number your or my country is today...what matter's is are we improving from what we were 10 years ago??

point is..ur still not on a level that your going to make a dedicated international rout for your exports.do the cost benefit analyses..so called financials

offcourse but even with that..china had potential to outsmart its major competitors .providing the factors like technical abilities and efficient labor .it is not just about electronics..you should be thankful that china is not giving you competition in call centers..
Are they doing it out of courtesy? or they couldn't?? if you answer that part honestly then i will share another surprise for you...

Please name the products that you think are useless for central Asia which we are planning to export....as far as your second post is concerned then unfortunately world trade body don't agree with you....they still call it manufacturing...:coffee:

your major products..daal ata rice and two dollar service petty useless for central asia..

Are they doing it out of courtesy? or they couldn't?? if you answer that part honestly then i will share another surprise for you...

because china is a pure manufacturing country...unlike you a services based..or may i say.. two droller services

point is..ur still not on a level that your going to make a dedicated international rout for your exports.do the cost benefit analyses..so called financials
Sure...let's do the cost benefit analysis...but for that you need to atleast show me some strong objections...some data to start with...no?? right now you are mere trashing Indian manufacturing....also it is more for a boost of India Russia trade and central asia is more of a bonus...anyways i shouldn't explain unless and i am sure you mean meaningful discussion...

your major products..daal ata rice and two dollar service petty useless for central asia..
because china is a pure manufacturing country...unlike you a services based..or may i say.. two droller services
Well the above post explains. your intellect on this subject.....anyways not sure why you guys also want to trade with central Asia then ...:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom