What's new

India to help Mongolia in modernizing weapons and tactics

They can go viva southeast asia then Japan then russia or around the middle east to the stand countries like uzbekistan through kazakhstan a lot of ways really heck even go through russia then Mongolia no biggy

They can go viva southeast asia then Japan then russia or around the middle east to the stand countries like uzbekistan through kazakhstan a lot of ways really heck even go through russia then Mongolia no biggy
When there is strategic reason to go we will go in what way we get passage i don't think India is not coming to you for any
lame advise.

As the first Asian country that owns an aircraft carrier, it is only natural that India is expected to help Mongolia in modernizing its navy. Good job! India.
dude sorry but mongolia doesn't have any seas. It's landlocked

They certainly got mouths and saliva...hope to see great Mongol navy...

Can any Indians go to Mongolia without permission of China or Russia? If China closes the border with Mongolia their economy would collapse in weeks because most of their exports go through China. You brainless big mouths...

Last edited:
When there is strategic reason to go we will go in what way we get passage i don't think India is not coming to you for any
lame advise.

well am not giving any advice i was a simply saying that India has many ways to go about this

well am not giving any advice i was a simply saying that India has many ways to go about this
What way? Russia needs China assist in this crisis time. If China ask Russian to shut Mongolia airspace , I will bet Russian is more willing to do it, in exchange for Chinese Yuan inject into their economy. Trying to support Mongolia to stir trouble for China is a dumb move. :lol:

Last edited:
Hindus are religiously actually very close to Mongols as both practice Dharmic religions. Culturally and ethnically of course not

What way? Russia needs China assist in this crisis time. If China ask Russian to shut Mongolia airspace , I will bet Russian is more willing to do it, in exchange for Chinese Yuan inject into their economy. Trying to support Mongolia to stir trouble for China is a dumb move. :lol:

Where it is mentioned that we will use Mongolia to stir trouble in China
We are cooperating with them on the issue of Drugs & terrorist which affects all of Asia

Wow your dumb its defense pact why so guilty? Are you planing to invade? If not why would you care if anything china is strating trouble maybe thats why

Where it is mentioned that we will use Mongolia to stir trouble in China
We are cooperating with them on the issue of Drugs & terrorist which affects all of Asia

Because china starting trouble with everyone that's why

The one starting trouble is US, from Middle East to south east/ east Asia. And Philippine is just a pawn of US game.

Ya sure US have huge claim to area they have no claim too so please spare us your propaganda troublemaker because only you people believe in that

Back
Top Bottom