What's new

India to help Mongolia in modernizing weapons and tactics

Singh added that India has always shared strong historical, cultural and spiritual ties with Mongolia and the diplomatic relations with the country are almost 60 years-old.

lol what

This just shows how nervous and desperate India is. China doesn't even notice.

Why suddenly Chinese guys on this forum are having heart attack, we are just expanding influence wherever we get chance, we are not there for their minerals or their land. If they want us they will do business with us if not they can do business with you, but i don't understand on such small matter why yours Chinese a$$ is burning. Chill put some ice and take rest we are not going there to build radar station to keep track on you..........or are we:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Why suddenly Chinese guys on this forum are having heart attack, we are just expanding influence wherever we get chance, we are not there for their minerals or their land. If they want us they will do business with us if not they can do business with you, but i don't understand on such small matter why yours Chinese a$$ is burning. Chill put some ice and take rest we are not going there to build radar station to keep track on you..........or are we:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:
We were just entertained by your ridiculous way to "expand your influence". If you try to deepen the relationship with Mongolia in business or its Army/Air Force then it will be OK because this is anyway meaningful, but the truth is you're trying to "modernize" its symbolic navy force......Oh dudes, look how strong India is, even US may find it too hard to "modernize" a 7-men Navy whose servicemen may have not been to the ocean yet. I'm sure Mongolian Navy will be strong enough to beat the US Navy with the sincere help given by India.:rofl:

Another "ego" article from India.

Where is India ?

You seem to have a very ugh IQ
The topic is
India to help Mongolia in modernizing weapons and tactics
Where do you see trade

You need China permission to fly from India to Mongolia.
Look at the map.

So china is already giving us permission to use its airspace that's why we are there & there are other routes too
Through Russia

As the first Asian country that owns an aircraft carrier, it is only natural that India is expected to help Mongolia in modernizing its navy. Good job! India.
Japan was the first. Yes, remember Imperial Japan? :azn:

You need China permission to fly from India to Mongolia.
Look at the map.
we can go through Iran - Kazakhstan-Russia route, it might take lone time but thats why we have C17 and C130 or IL 76 for those contingency. You didn't think we bought to go maldives and African nation only, these are intercontinental trans port planes. And please do not show me maps if you can provide little details then its much better than this maps, just my 2 cent.

Pelhay aap Apni madad tun kerlo bhai...China say mutabla kernay kay chakker mein Apki apni dhoti utertey ja rahie hai.

Oh china Walo ko blne de apne bare Mein
China ke spokesperson
Aur winter hai dhoti nahi pyjama pagan hai

Oh china Walo ko blne de apne bare Mein
China ke spokesperson
Aur winter hai dhoti nahi pyjama pagan hai
Abbey payjama mein elastic nandaalna

Area bhai Pelhay aap apni country mein tu influence berha lein....how about starting with Assam.

Abbey payjama mein elastic nandaalna

Area bhai Pelhay aap apni country mein tu influence berha lein....how about starting with Assam.

Dude from where you have come!!!! did i say anywhere Pakistan on this as @ ECHO_419 said its not like Chinese has given you spokesman job , Chinese member can defend themselves against me.

And you really want me say on your country areas like whole tribal belt,Baluchistan, Sindh, etc problem. Have you seen latest failed index data please google it, out of total 25 failed countries in whole world Afganistan is at 7th, Iraq is at 10th and Pakistan is at 12th its London publication not any indian. If you want to know about Assam yes there is problem in Assam but we are trying and this is the big blunder by state and Central for more than 70 people to be killed by militant, after more than 6 years so many people died in one militant attack and i am deeply disturbed on such high number of deceased but already operation has started with Bhutan army because these militant go to Bhutan after doing this killing, already Army is deployed and border is sealed with Bhutan as and when action start it will THE END for these militant. We will take the revenge because Indian government has rejected the peace offer by the militant, because they never thought that Indian army will do action in Bhutan with the Bhutan Government. In next 72 hrs. this operation will start and you can see the result.

Mongolia having navy...where will they use it in lakes?[/QUOTE
Where does in the main article say about navy, its says forging relationship on natural disaster, cyber security,bomb disposal, border guarding against drug and arms smuggler.

Why when one fool say some nonsense why all of you like lame sheep keep on following him, verify it then speak. Not expected from so many senior member (both pakistani and chinese)

Mongolia having navy...where will they use it in lakes?

Where does in the main article say about navy, its says forging relationship on natural disaster, cyber security,bomb disposal, border guarding against drug and arms smuggler.

Why when one fool say some nonsense why all of you like lame sheep keep on following him, verify it then speak. Not expected from so many senior member (both pakistani and chinese)

Back
Top Bottom