What's new

India to have fastest super computer soon!!

chup karo... India will do it. if we can do 4th Best, then whats problem with 1st top?:azn: Keep the funds coming!

aiming top and working hard is always the strategy.. fruits will also be delicious!

Dude India should aim, believe me, I know India has both the potential and the brain for it. But it's a bit stupid of our media to report that India will have the fastest computer in the world by 2017, ignoring the fact that other countries are not stationary. If they reported something like "India will have computer faster than any available today", then I'd probably be better with it.

EzioAltaïr;3415627 said:
Dude India should aim, believe me, I know India has both the potential and the brain for it. But it's a bit stupid of our media to report that India will have the fastest computer in the world by 2017, ignoring the fact that other countries are not stationary. If they reported something like "India will have computer faster than any available today", then I'd probably be better with it.

The message should uave been that india is aiming to conduct research and eventually deploy a very fast supercomputer to compete with world. Thats it.

EzioAltaïr;3415627 said:

The message should uave been that india is aiming to conduct research and eventually deploy a very fast supercomputer to compete with world. Thats it.

thats fine with the media thing..also media is like that only.. difficult to control them..:)

but India is building something really powerful.. Teraflops is too exciting !! India is aiming and we have the capability so lets work hard and wish the scientists all the best!

but I share the optimism that India can build the numero uno !! If you share the optimism then am happy and if you dont, then lets just agree to disagree on this one :cheers:

Mate don't knock ambtion:

as the saying goes-
"Aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

Wrong buddy. It's "Aim for the moon, and if you miss, you'll land among the stars dead and lose millions of dollars in the process". :P

Wrong buddy. It's "Aim for the moon, and if you miss, you'll land among the stars dead and lose millions of dollars in the process". :P

Actually, to whoever it was that made this quote in the first place, shouldn't it be obvious that the stars are farther off then the moon, so technically it should be the other way around. :P

if only had money like China, India would be doing 10x times better then China in Space, Super Computing and everything else... That is why world knows India is future. Once we have the money no-one in world can stop India from achieving the future impossible quests. (with a pint of money we can find water on moon, and we can create world's 4th fastest supercomputer in STRAIGHT 2 years!!!, and we can send probe to Mars!!!, and make world's cheapest car !! and create thorium nuclear reactors when everyone talking uranium!!!!!!! and we have the biggest knowledge source in form of centuries old vedas!!!!)

India.gif
India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

In future India would lead the mankind into the next levels of evolution. We would lead the world and create the world's fastest in much lesser time only make the funding available!

If you have that money, your officers will buy from UR and get kickbacks
you only said that China was better at making money than India

Don't know when or if India would be able to convert its PLAN or WISH into a reality, but China's constructions of exaflop supercomputer centres are already under way, in Shenzhen and Chongqing.

Let's see how India fares this time. :azn::cheers:

Indians are fortune tellers and time travellers in one. They are endowed with the lethal power of foretelling what the computing landmark will look like in 2015. Hence their bold declaration for having the FASTEST supercomputer SOON。:azn:

If CCP hasn't blocked google, please search for it.. thousands have been delivered.. :wave:

fU1S5.jpg

Only thousands? Really?

These things should be made in tens of millions,not thousands。

Ran out of subsidies?:woot:

By the way,How is India faring now that smartphones are all the rage。Does India make any of its own?:azn:

Cirr you are trying hard arn't you??? :lol:

Its kay bro, leave us Indians alone superior chinese :)

EzioAltaïr;3415697 said:
Actually, to whoever it was that made this quote in the first place, shouldn't it be obvious that the stars are farther off then the moon, so technically it should be the other way around. :P

Well in that case, you'll land in the moon dead. You're freakin dead anyway!!

Hmmm....This thread is disappointing to say the least! I was expecting a lot of blabber and brain farts from the usual trolls saying that India should first concentrate on alleviating poverty and making more toilets than building a super computer costing Rs 5000 crores!!

Where's PDF heading? Trolling is what makes my day! He who laughs, lasts! :P :lol:

Back
Top Bottom