What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

A little correction -

Indians attack.

Indians get slapped.

Indians cry.

Indians go to Pakistani high commission.

Indians invite Pakistan for another cricket series to get spanked.

Kashmir remains with India

Pakistan gets regularly bombed by terrorists and foreign militaries

Pakistan keeps crying

The End

Poors on both side getting cried and suffered like if woman or if soldiers on both side...do give peace an unlimited chance not 'pIEce please'....we should not do AMAN ka Tamasha but ASHA is better for both countries and region...kuch aqal kren both side...

Come with proofs about Indian involvement with TTP. Don't post rhetoric.

Before asking for proof, you should acknowledge that there was a paradigm shift in our policy vis-a-vis Kashmir & freedom fighters and that the response from Indian side was nowhere near.

BTW yesterday, a drone strike in Pakistan killed Al Qaeda leader. Was he on vacation there ? NVM.

By the way, the US has been fighting Talibaan in Afghanistan for the past 10 years and even today they either target Talibaan or get targetted ....... is either side on vacation there? You expect us to achieve something that the super power has been unable to do, and that too even faster? Not a realistic person, are you?

Come with proofs about Indian involvement with TTP. Don't post rhetoric.

BTW yesterday, a drone strike in Pakistan killed Al Qaeda leader. Was he on vacation there ? NVM.

KRAIT

With all due respect, lets not play dumb here. India is yet to furnish a single piece of evidence linking Pakistan's State Agencies with activities in Kashmir. We all know that Pakistan provided implicit and explicit support to activities in Jammu, but there is no evidence to link it and that is why India has failed again and again at UN. This is the way the world of espionage is, there is hardly any trail left. I have looked at the dossiers that India has provided Pakistan, they are a joke. No independent court would admit it as evidence.

Similarly, Indian money and weapons are quite visible with TTP and BLA. There is no specific proof to connect Indian consulates with these groups, but we do have photographs of TTP and BLA members meeting with Indian diplomats in Afghanistan and we have interrogated members whom have admitted that they received money and weapons from Indian consulates. Both sides are equally guilty of causing harm to each other, so lets stop this holier than thou attitude. I pray to God that saner heads prevail and we stop bleeding each other and accept accept peace. That is the only way forward, bleeding each other will only benefit other regional players.

^undue praise is often given to a useless organization like raw

In its cult of violence, Pakistan has reserved a special place for India

New Delhi, Jan.11 (ANI): The nation is just about coming to grips with the brutal gang-rape in New Delhi and now its collective sensibility has been assaulted by the equally brutal killing of two of its brave soldiers, Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh, while they were patrolling the Line of Control at Mendhar, Jammu and Kashmir, well within their own territory and jurisdiction.
While there exists no doubt about this sordid incident being the handiwork of the beasts who pass off as soldiers in the Pakistan Army, the Government of Pakistan would like us to believe that somebody from Mars or something came down to commit this crime against humanity.
The entire government, from Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar to Pakistan's High Commissioner in India Salman Bashir, have brazenly denied the involvement of their soldiers in the whole dastardly affair.
As the nation grieves over this mindless death of its soldiers, there is a need to reflect on the situation.
India has undoubtedly sent a strong protest, but would that be sufficient? Should we express our horror for a few days and get back to business as usual mode or, should we get to grips with this clear indicator of a confrontational mindset that continues to prevail in the neighbouring nation?
Brutality of this nature is not new to Pakistan, especially the Pakistan Army. The world is well aware of the manner in which Captain Saurabh Kalia and five brave Indian soldiers were taken captive by the Pakistan Army during the Kargil war in 1999 and subjected to the most horrendous form of torture over 22 days from May 15 to June 7, 1999.
Their mutilated bodies were handed over to India with a single bullet in the temple indicating a cold bloodied murder. What is more horrifying is that Pakistani leaders still go about making crude, insensitive remarks on this issue.
There are other instances of such sadistic behaviour by the Pakistani soldiers and ****** terrorists, who have a free run of the country. Atrocities are routinely reported from across the nation, especially in areas of Gilgit-Baltistan and Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. It seems that, in its cult of violence, Pakistan has reserved a special place for India and Indians.
Having established Pakistan's proclivity to resort to barbarism at the drop of a hat, we need to look at the options available to India. To name and shame Pakistan as suggested by some eminent leaders is a good idea. However, not much would come of it because Pakistan is already named and shamed in the international community as the global epicentre of terrorism and violence.
The country does not seem to be unduly worried by the ignominy, as it feels secure due to the fact that it holds strategic relevance to the two biggest world powers - the United States and China and as such it can get away with murder.
One would not be quite off the mark by suggesting that had a similar incident taken place against the United States or China, by now, at least the local area from where this brutality had emanated would have been destroyed with air and artillery fire.
India is also a big regional power and an emerging global power, if it resorts to a localised military response, the world would not be in a situation to complain given the magnitude of inhumanity in what Pakistan has done.
Public outcry has emerged as a potent force in recent times. For India, the loss of its two brave soldiers in this manner, is an issue as grave as the gang rape that led to massive nationwide protests.
The brutality and inhumanity in both incidents is of a comparable level. The public, therefore, needs to express its anger against Pakistan on the streets. People to people contact and initiatives like the ongoing South Asia Free Media Association (SAFMA) meetings and other "Aman Ki Asha" type of programmes need to be given a serious relook in the light of these developments.
India needs to reject the double standards that are prevalent in Pakistan's attitude.
There is also a need to put a lid on all talk of lowering the security threshold in Jammu and Kashmir. It is not the sole responsibility of the Indian Army to cry hoarse about the enhanced threat levels that are prevalent in the state. It is there for all to see.
It should never be forgotten that those who are guarding our frontiers are good human beings and honourable soldiers, if they are denigrated while performing their duty they do feel bad and to suggest that their morale and efficiency is not adversely affected by negative talk would be a fallacy.
The bottom line, therefore, is that the time for India to flex its muscles in tune with its global and regional status has arrived.
Agreed both India and Pakistan need to exercise restraint, but we also need to lay down a threshold which says - this far and no more. If the whole matter culminates with some meetings and a few well guarded words, mostly spoken by our Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), then no message would have been sent to the Pakistani Army and such intransigence will keep happening.
This is the time for the Ministry of Defence to be heard more than the MEA.
It is for the government to decide what is to be done, but firm decisive action is definitely called for.
The response also needs to be timely.

In its cult of violence, Pakistan has reserved a special place for India - Yahoo! News India

^undue praise is often given to a useless organization like raw

Their activities of RAW in Pakistan and Afghanistan have been more than impressive, not my view but the people who are associated with Pakistan's security apparatus. The idea of opening consulates in Afghanistan, and than carrying out activities from there due to the weak law and order situation was a master stroke. Give the credit where its due.

Okay look, you are Pro-Pakistan, right? China is a huge supporter of Pakistan, and what China said about Agni V was that the Indian government downplayed the actual range of the missile. They think it can hit targets a lot further then what India said it was capable of. I will let you draw your own conclusions from that. And keep in mind right after the test, China quickly came out and said it is important for India and China to remain on good terms for the next few decades and should not have an arms race. India has the stronger military and economy, so do you really think despite all that Pakistan would end up with the better missile arsenal and delivery systems just because you like Pakistan and dislike India?
if any country has strong economy it does not mean it will have superior missile technology

India has decided to take revenge after loosing with cricket series and they took it..
By killing of soldiers, What a revenge?

I tried posting a response to this yesterday but the site was not responding and any response was painfully slow.

I agree that Pakistan may have been involved in supporting the Kashmiri Mujahideen during the 90's but do not blame us alone, both the countries have been playing this game ever since creation I guess. However, the more important point is that we stopped playing the game when Musharraf came to power, we were sincere in our efforts to establish long lasting peace, to resolve the Kashmir issue through dialogue and to resolve other outstanding issues as well.

But you, true to your nature, backstabbed us the first chance you got with support for TTP. And now we are the ones who are trying to sabotage the peace process??? It's all a load of BS! It is in your nature to blame Pakistan for all ills of your country including any act of terrorism. For every 10 blames, you may link 1 back to Pakistan and that too not necessarily state sponsored but instead of trying to resolve things your Government tries its best to mess things up.

Consider the recent cricket series b/w the 2 countries, it was through the efforts of Pakistan alone (well almost), we came to India to play as we realize that people to people interaction is necessary for us to be able to table certain things to our citizens for resolution through dialogue which are otherwise not possible (such as making LoC a permanent border, which was under serious consideration during Musharraf/Vajpayee meetings). And what do you do when when invite you to play in Pakistan?

I personally think you have an inferiority complex as you are unable to project the power that usually comes with your size and that is why you have to exert unnecessary force on all your neighbours including those that know how to counter that force effectively. You want to be in the league of super powers while Pakistan is the first block in your way as when you cannot get your way with a much smaller neighbour how would you project power anywhere else, including that on China. And even more importantly, you have failed to realize that the actual (and sole, I must add) super power of the world has made peace with all its neighbours and does not fight with them on any matter. The sole super power of the world is so strong today because its borders are secure as it seeks no disputes with its neighbours!

You mean to say that India can intercept coded radio transmissions of Pak Mil at will??

1. The sole superpower has secure border because it doesnot have a war-mongering neighbour like us . I don't blame pakistani people , but pakistani leadership (particularly military) is never willing to give a helping hand at peace process . They are preoccupied to take revenge of 1971. Though they will never succeed . I think with this behaviour, the flow of coffins will continue on both sides of the border.

2. Secondly , anybody having an idea of military intelligence services might understand the fact that rival armies regularly sneak and hear the transmissions of opposite side . This has been continued since world-war -2 .

India has decided to take revenge after loosing with cricket series and they took it..
By killing of soldiers, What a revenge?

Anybody believing in above idea is a complete foolish ......just take some time man.....and think.....do you understand the seriousness of taking somebody life over a match???

Somebody had also posted the same before .......i cant believe you guys can think in this way.

Their activities of RAW in Pakistan and Afghanistan have been more than impressive, not my view but the people who are associated with Pakistan's security apparatus. The idea of opening consulates in Afghanistan, and than carrying out activities from there due to the weak law and order situation was a master stroke. Give the credit where its due.

Let me tell you , and i agree with @sandy_3126 that dont give undue praise to RAW. You dont know it better than us. It has some serious organisational problems.

On the other side , dont you think that the acts in Balochistan might be a CIA task ? Americans are no friend of yours and you know it very well. They are not friend of ours either . It just that they have more serious opponents like China , Iran and North Korea and they dont want to take on India right now . They are never friends , they are always businessmen.

Last edited by a moderator:
KRAIT

With all due respect, lets not play dumb here. India is yet to furnish a single piece of evidence linking Pakistan's State Agencies with activities in Kashmir. We all know that Pakistan provided implicit and explicit support to activities in Jammu, but there is no evidence to link it and that is why India has failed again and again at UN. This is the way the world of espionage is, there is hardly any trail left. I have looked at the dossiers that India has provided Pakistan, they are a joke. No independent court would admit it as evidence.

Similarly, Indian money and weapons are quite visible with TTP and BLA. There is no specific proof to connect Indian consulates with these groups, but we do have photographs of TTP and BLA members meeting with Indian diplomats in Afghanistan and we have interrogated members whom have admitted that they received money and weapons from Indian consulates. Both sides are equally guilty of causing harm to each other, so lets stop this holier than thou attitude. I pray to God that saner heads prevail and we stop bleeding each other and accept accept peace. That is the only way forward, bleeding each other will only benefit other regional players.
Let me tell you that Indian people have nothing to do with TTP and BLA . General Indian public doesnot even know that Balochistan is a part of Pakistan . What do Indians have to do in your internal matters ? Indians are already preoccupied with internal problems .

But when some attack comes from outside , we have to give answers . Just this .

There is no intent nor any wish to destablise or interefare in Pakistani internal matters .

Dont you think that CIA may have something in this TTP or BLA stuff ?? They are masters in this . They did this to Soviet-Union (Russia) . I am 100% sure that CIA are behind any internal problem in Pakistan .

Everyone knows Pakistani actions in Kashmir in regards to support of militants and operating camps do not take the Indian word for it just go ask the British the French or even the Australians, now who in the world believes Pakistani claims on Balochistan the answer is nobody but Pakistan so who cares? world opinion is on our side not Pakistan's.

Let me tell you that Indian people have nothing to do with TTP and BLA . General Indian public doesnot even know that Balochistan is a part of Pakistan . What do Indians have to do in your internal matters ? Indians are already preoccupied with internal problems .

Off course. Let me start off by saying that when i said "India"; i did not mean the average Akshay, Vinod or Talwinder. I meant the State of India, the establishment, the strategic planners and the real lever pushers.

But when some attack comes from outside , we have to give answers . Just this .

There is no intent nor any wish to destablise or interefare in Pakistani internal matters .

There is never any wish to interfere or destabilize another nation, but it is still done and it is based on strategic and geopolitical compulsions. India just wants to payback Pakistan for Kashmir during the 90's, Simple. Its a golden opportunity as India was able to piggy back on American efforts without putting much effort much to the disappointment of the Americans, attack Pakistan's vulnerable Western flank. The real challenge starts now, as the Americans are imposing stabilizing steps due to their withdrawal in 2014, sooner or later they would ask the Indians to stop these destabilizing actions. What is India going to do than?

Dont you think that CIA may have something in this TTP or BLA stuff ?? They are masters in this . They did this to Soviet-Union (Russia) . I am 100% sure that CIA are behind any internal problem in Pakistan .

Well off course. Let me put it this way, i am not saying that Indian trainers are actively training and proactively providing services to TTP or BLA. But we do we have evidence suggesting that Indian money and weapons have been provided to TTP and BLA. We have pictures of senior BLA commanders meeting up with Indian diplomats, they have been shared with the US. Almost 2 months ago i had the pleasure of having dinner with a battalion commander who just recently returned from FATA. According to him, they conducted interrogations of senior TTP commanders whom revealed that they received weapons and money from Indian middle men in Afghanistan. You don't possibly believe that those 16 consulates in Afghanistan are present to provide visas to poor Afghans. Its simple, every country has strategic interests and they consider it their duty to fulfill them.

Back
Top Bottom