What's new

India to become world's most populous nation around 2028: UN

Many of the states in India have a less than replacement fertility level of 2.1 - For example, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra, Goa, Sikkim, Himachal have less than 2.1 TFR and in the long run will experience a population decline. The states where the strict birth control should be enforced is Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Deny the families the benefits of PDS or educational reservation or any subsidies if families have more than 2 kids.

Also get rid of this Mohammedan law where muslims can marry multiple partners, there should be 1 law of the land that of the national law and nothing else.

Sorry to inform but there is no such "Mohammadan law" lol i mean how it is perceived by most people without knowing obviously though it depends on your representatives if they can control the issue without bringing religion into the equation.

Sorry to inform but there is no such "Mohammadan law" lol i mean how it is perceived by most people without knowing obviously though it depends on your representatives if they can control the issue without bringing religion into the equation.

um sorry to inform you but there is a quick google search would tell you

The portion of the fiqh applicable to Indian Muslims as personal law is termed Mohammedan law

um sorry to inform you but there is a quick google search would tell you

The portion of the fiqh applicable to Indian Muslims as personal law is termed Mohammedan law

Wow you rely on google and trust everything it presents you with lol It isn't an authentic source at all not in terms of religion for sure. Secondly you can't form a one rule for all condition when you have a heterogenous population anyways well thats my personal opinion.

you need to seriously invest in more condoms

I think best conraceptive is education and removal of poverty... govt gives away condoms for free but cant force people to use it...
people still think more hands means more food for family.

Good news ....More Hindus required in this world..:D

Also get rid of this Mohammedan law where muslims can marry multiple partners, there should be 1 law of the land that of the national law and nothing else.

Never go full retard, you should have said we'll implement 1 child policy for muslims in hindustan as the law of the land so even if a muslim man has 2 wives he'll still have cut down family of 2 kids.

At members, there is enough lands in the entire world where population could settle provided government spend good amount to make them settle and worth living. Look at US it spends billions on exploration to Mars in hopes of settlement if it had spent that on vast lands in US it would have been productive people would have gladly moved out to settle in those lands.

Maybe my thoughts are revolutionary but i personally believe even 1.4 billion is not a huge population provided vast lands in India, Pakistan and other Nations yet to be invested in for population to live there it feasible and not impossible.

Never go full retard, you should have said we'll implement 1 child policy for muslims in hindustan as the law of the land so even if a muslim man has 2 wives he'll still have cut down family of 2 kids.

At members, there is enough lands in the entire world where population could settle provided government spend good amount to make them settle and worth living. Look at US it spends billions on exploration to Mars in hopes of settlement if it had spent that on vast lands in US it would have been productive people would have gladly moved out to settle in those lands.

Maybe my thoughts are revolutionary but i personally believe even 1.4 billion is not a huge population provided vast lands in India, Pakistan and other Nations yet to be invested in for population to live there it feasible and not impossible.

And what about providing this 1.4 billion people jobs, education and a decent diet not to mention healthcare? they are only a benefit if we can do that if we can not they will be no help to the nation.

Wow you rely on google and trust everything it presents you with lol It isn't an authentic source at all not in terms of religion for sure. Secondly you can't form a one rule for all condition when you have a heterogenous population anyways well thats my personal opinion.

I give up your a waste of time

And what about providing this 1.4 billion people jobs, education and a decent diet not to mention healthcare? they are only a benefit if we can do that if we can not they will be no help to the nation.

I give up your a waste of time

An all too expected reply from a person who just can't accept that his sources are flawed. Your right your wasting you time because you can't give a decent reply to a statement.

Back
Top Bottom