What's new

India to arm Afghan Army to take on Pak after Torkham incident?

Indian investment in Afghanistan need to be protected. We spent billions and we cant just write it off. So if Americans pull out then Indian help in sustaining the ANA is warranted. Afghanistan back in hand of Taliban means, Afghani Talis in Kashmir.

Once World's Best Army try to Train them but Failed

It is noticeable that you yourself have little or nothing to contribute, other than the usual Internet gossip. For your information, nobody has any proof or even any firm suspicion about India funding Pakistani terrorists, this is just a talking point that very young Pakistanis who have access to the Internet like to cite. Citing it numerous times doesn't make it right, or authentic. And since nobody has any idea of your background, we are unable to defer to your expert opinion. Or even to your opinion. At the moment, you are an anonymous opinion, making loud noises when contradicted. Nothing more. Unlike me.

Unlike me lol you think too highly of yourself. Anyway, if India had so much proof, why hasn't Pakistan received any punishments yet? Answer: You have about as much proof as we do, you just tend to blame us for everything.

you are nothing but a residual moron to call others names ...are you blind? open a newspaper and read dummy and you will see they arrrested 19 in KSA of which 12 are your glorious countrymen. anyway I am done with you for your insolence.

Even so, that's just one example. Your ignorance is beyond me, and I'm glad your done talking.

India may equip Afghan with latest military hardware but from where they will get courage to fight with PAK army?

Unlike me lol you think too highly of yourself. Anyway, if India had so much proof, why hasn't Pakistan received any punishments yet? Answer: You have about as much proof as we do, you just tend to blame us for everything.

Even so, that's just one example. Your ignorance is beyond me, and I'm glad your done talking.

There are cases going on in Pakistan's courts based on our proofs. You simply don't know much, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom