What's new

India to arm Afghan Army to take on Pak after Torkham incident?

Yaar ye gen bakshi ko kon sa keera chak maar rha ha ye india main kahan durand line is ko kiya masla ha jo ye har time tain tain karta ha (lakker ka baander) (anni batakh) (moonchon wala daddu)

Look It is essentially Indian rifle being fired on/from a Afghani shoulder. Now How stupid these two indians and afghanis think we are that they will some how over run us is beyond me.

Great!
Please pay them cash too and make sure they have everything what india have Afg deserve tejas aswell... they sud protect themselves and india is their loving partner.. good luck to that loving partnership.

ANA right now is much better equipped and trained than the Indian army.

Equipped? Yes. Trained? Oh God no.

If India uses Afghanistan as a proxy, that will be a good thing. They will be much easier to crush in a conflict than India, so that's a benefit for us, and this would mean India doesn't have to get directly involved and risk nuclear war, it's a win win situation.

We need to supply them with Dhruv's with armed Helina.

Rudra_Gunship.jpg

While you are at it ask your pal Russia to supply SU 35, one or two batteries of S 400 to Afghanistan. I would love to see one Sukhoi sitting besides an american dms when I go shopping at Pesh/quetta bara market!

Pakistan should not be worried. We are here to help Afghanistan grow as a prosperous nation and enable it to take out rouge jihadi elements supporting terrorism in the AF-PAK region. We are inclined to push all those good terrorist to Pakistan and take out the bad ones. :cheers:

Gen Bakshi is a learned man and regarded as security analyst. However, I do not know in what notion he said that but doing this overtly or covertly will have huge impact on regions security apparatus and stability. India, will not do anything like that and rather it will be difficult to even answer International Audience and stakeholders involved in peace process involving Afghanistann and Pakistan.

We need to supply them with Dhruv's with armed Helina.

Rudra_Gunship.jpg

Cone on go a head. Who is stoping you.

We won't mind Indian arms in hands of Idiots like afghan national army. The ill trained afghan army will only bring bad name to Indian arms in world market.

Pakistan should not be worried. We are here to help Afghanistan grow as a prosperous nation and enable it to take out rouge jihadi elements supporting terrorism in the AF-PAK region. We are inclined to push all those good terrorist to Pakistan and take out the bad ones. :cheers:

Nice but wet dreams.

Hahah, Afghanistan as a prosperous country. Nice joke. Let's forget prosperous, when was last time we had Afghanistan as a sovereign nation.

You better try to bring peace to IOK first, where 600 thousand troops are still stuck for the last 3 decades.

I can see a lot of speculation about whether India will arm Afghans or not. Please be aware that Gen Bakshi is a known security analyst in India, invited on various TV shows to analyses current diplomatic or defence affairs. However, he is neither NSA to PM or MOD/Intelligence head also he is not the voice of the nation. The thoughts are of his own and does not reflect Government or policy makers thoughts..

Back
Top Bottom