What's new

India thanks Pakistan for help in Sarabjit case

The difference here mate is , no sane person in India is celebrating the death of innocent victims of brutal rape, but most pakistani here are indeed celebrating the extra judicial killing of prisoner in pakistan.

To those Pakistanis ur spy is a terrorist. I would like to see your reaction had one of your family member been a victim of his killings. Either way, im not one of those celebrating, never supported death sentence by authorities or jail mates for him.

My question is why all this drama all of a sudden for a person you have zero control over? Where was this outcry everywhere on the news 1 month ago? And dont say being human cuz its gonna come back to bite you in the ***.

Little outcry??? Man u can't be more wrong....As far as this particular incident is concerned then it is very serious because this is not just one off case...It is going to have cascading effect and by the time i am writing this news have already came that a Pakistani inmate has been beaten in Jammu....

Violence begets violence? Yeah its been history of not only Indo-Pak but whole world.

I want to open different news websites and see the headlines in south east asia section with an outcry regarding death of 4 year old like how I have been seeing so far with this spy case. Until then yes I am not wrong.

You are welcome India. Time to move on, no need to waste time on a terrorist... ala Kasab.

There should be a exchange or seperate prison system for Spies captured from enemy states , and they should have certain other rights or possible exchange (provided they did not killed anyone) or committed terrorist acts

From my memory Pakistan and India have routinely freeed each other's prisoners but this case was seperate as their were killing involvde and witnesses

Since the man was convicted fellon , and his fellow prison mate after released went to india and boasted he was indeed a SPY ... pretty much sealed the fate fo this man ...

Sad story ... 22 years is alot ... but so is killing someone.

Their is no sympathy from Pakistan for Qasab ... or similar folks , and so I feel I will go with what the courts decided (multiple times) , I am sure the evidence was presented in courts.

Pakistan is not a first world country with advance prisons so the violent environment is predictable

It almost seems that entire pakistani factionjust by labelling an innocent man as a terrorist want to turn his sham case intoa legit one.
every one knows how pathetically the case was handled, Witness on record made a mockery out of your justice system, witness statements weren't recorded under oath in front of the magistrate, suspect wasn't produced in front of the magistrate.
and still all pakistani proudly say ...oooh we caught a terrorist...

The real terrorists are bombing pakistan day and night, in full public view, dragging people from buses and butchering them on tape, beheading journalists but all pakistanis here are busy celebrating brutal extra judicial murder of falsely accused simpleton, whose only fault was crossing the border when inebriated....

very disappointing !!
LOL the usual indian denial

He has admitted that he was a spy so did sarbajeet singh when he landed in yr country.

I am not challenging if he was a terrorist or not...Indeed the way he have been tried has lot of questions around it..however it is good that you condemn the manner he was murdered...

Its a high security prison .. with other criminals or terrorist , and they have gang culture in prison .. happens all the time

Its not a popularity contest or beauty pagent hosted by Shahruk Khan , you get petetion signed and get a convicted fellon out of prison who killed people across the border with witness.

When Qasab was in prison , I think our side stated clearly hang the guy he is clearly a terrorist
if their is conclusive evidence , the terrorist must be punsihed

The case was in courts , and multiple times it was reviewed and same judgement persisted.

Pakistan needss to clean the prisons out and use death penelty more often we can't use tax payer money to feed terrorist for 22 years either release the man or hang him

The difference here mate is , no sane person in India is celebrating the death of innocent victims of brutal rape, but most pakistani here are indeed celebrating the extra judicial killing of prisoner in pakistan.

Pakistanis might be celebrating because the dead one was a convicted terrorist. If they would be celebrating the death of some Indian fisherman I would be the first person to condemn it.

Indian analogy = An Indian cant be a terrorist.
Surjeet singh another RAW agent released from Pakistan went on record, saying that Sarabajit is a terrorist and they are not released.....but who cares....an Indian cant be a terrorist. :rolleyes:

Pakistanis might be celebrating because the dead one was a convicted terrorist. If they would be celebrating the death of some Indian fisherman I would be the first person to condemn it.

So that should be a clean chit for Indians to celebrate the attack on the Pakistani prisoner as he is also a convicted terrorist..

So that should be a clean chit for Indians to celebrate the attack on the Pakistani prisoner as he is also a convicted terrorist..

You guys are celebrating anyways. You yourself have justified it.

You were expecting an attack and you let it happen. We at least weren't expecting attack of Sarabjit. Difference is apparent and explicit.

You guys are celebrating anyways. You yourself have justified it.

That's more to do with your lack of english comprehension than with my justifying it :)

You were expecting an attack and you let it happen. We at least weren't expecting attack of Sarabjit. Difference is apparent and explicit.

:lol:.. that's your excuse.. ?? C'mon dude.. I know some of you like to lie, but atleast make an effort to be convincing :)

LAHORE: Sarabjit Singh could not have been fatally attacked within the prison "without the knowledge and support of prison guards and the authorities", Pakistan's leading rights watchdog said today.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan demanded action against "all those who played any part in the assault" on Sarabjit, who died in Lahore's Jinnah Hospital after being comatose since the brutal assault on April 26.

"Not even the most naive person can believe that a prisoner like Sarabjit, in a death cell inside a jail, can be targeted in such a brutal assault by prisoners without the knowledge and support of prison guards and the authorities," HRCP said in a statement.

"It was no secret that Sarabjit faced more threats than other prisoners on account of the charge that he was convicted of and yet his security was so completely compromised," the statement said.

That's more to do with your lack of english comprehension than with my justifying it :)

I can perfectly comprehend what a Bharati thinks and wants to say. I got what you wanted to say.

:lol:.. that's your excuse.. ?? C'mon dude.. I know some of you like to lie, but atleast make an effort to be convincing :)

We weren't expecting attack on Sarabjit unless your govt asked Pakistani govt to increase security for Sarabjit. That didn't happen I guess.

So our and your case is different. You were expecting an attack and convincingly let it happen.

Have you ever heard of miscarriage of justice, then this case should be listed on the top of the list.

I read this phrase first when I read Barbri Mosque decision. ;)

I can perfectly comprehend what a Bharati thinks and wants to say. I got what you wanted to say.
well, ignorance is bliss :)

We weren't expecting attack on Sarabjit unless your govt asked Pakistani govt to increase security for Sarabjit. That didn't happen I guess.

Read the statements of your own human rights watchdog which is squarely alleging conspiracy by Pakistani authorities in murdering Sarabjeet...

I read this phrase first when I read Barbri Mosque decision. ;)
Err..Ahmadia, Shia, Christians, Hindus... ring a bell.. Pot and kettle dude.. Pot and Kettle

You are welcome India. Time to move on, no need to waste time on a terrorist... ala Kasab.
GoI does not consider him terrorist. The thank was for the manner in which the case was handled, prompt action was taken, relatives given access etc, full points for all those things. Indian side should follow that example.

There is nothing wrong in accepting and appreciating help.

And herein lies the difference. India likes to execute a terrorist convicted by its judiciary in a judicial manner. Pakistan on the other hand seems to be outsourcing even this to non state actors..

Back
Top Bottom