What's new

India thanks Pakistan for help in Sarabjit case

well, ignorance is bliss :)

Yeah whatever.

Read the statements of your own human rights watchdog which is squarely alleging conspiracy by Pakistani authorities in murdering Sarabjeet...

Well they are allegations. Nothing suggests that the attack was expecting. It was unexpected for everyone.

Err..Ahmadia, Shia, Christians, Hindus... ring a bell.. Pot and kettle dude.. Pot and Kettle

None of there religious monument was demolished in broad day light by thugs and fanatics and later on none of our court validated it.

And herein lies the difference. India likes to execute a terrorist convicted by its judiciary in a judicial manner. Pakistan on the other hand seems to be outsourcing even this to non state actors..

And you outsource it to your Army, ermm ex Army?

I guess you missed the news of Pakistani prisoner. Catch on.

I didnt.. There's only so much one can do to control a reaction.....Once you set off a chain, a bunch of stuff happens on its own.. and really, how many Indians do you see celebrating the attack on the Pakistani prisoner. Unlike Pakistani members getting their daily share of jollies on death of sarabjit..

Well they are allegations. Nothing suggests that the attack was expecting. It was unexpected for everyone.

English comprehension again.. :) .. Pakistani Human Rights watchdog is going one step ahead of expecting the attack.. They are alleging that jail authorities planned and executed that attack.. Get a clue man...

None of there religious monument was demolished in broad day light by thugs and fanatics and later on none of our court validated it.
Dude, If I start posting links about religious intolerance in Pakistan and how even Muslim sects are MURDERED in broad daylight and the killers are let go by Pakistani courts and even honored by the masses, you really wont have an answer and I will get infractions.. So lets leave it at that. Every one knows Pakistan's track record of religious and sectarian intolerance..

Him being an ex army has got nothing to do with it. He had already been dismissed from the army, court martialed and was serving his jail term.

If we go down that track, an ex Pakistani army guy gunned down a 17 year old kid in Karachi just last week.

Back
Top Bottom