What's new

India Tests Nuke-Capable Missile Twice

that's an international space agency which can confirm that
anyways i haven't seen any international agency praising your missile effort.....on the other hand our air power and missile power
is consider as something to reckon with

I don't any NASA member has praise your missiles.

tried search and found this thread on top most. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

nasa pakistan missiles - Google Search

I think, I have to email our PM, that we need to be certified by Aerospace NASA, so that our Pak Deligates can understand our missiles. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NASA is not NASA it is "Certificate About Missiles to Pakistan" CAMP (Terrorist Camp ha ha)

INDIA HAVE ONLY TEST FIRES SHORT RANGE NUCLEAR MISSILE NO MORE UPTO THE RANGE OF 300 KMs
Yes,India testfires a SRBM with 350km range with improved guidance providing near `0' CEP.

Given,at this moment prithvis and Agnis can take on targets with single digit CEP.

And as per your wishing of D-Day,wait untill next year end when we show you a snap of Agni-SLBM with >5000km range which is already developed and awaiting platform.

Oh yar ... sumje nahi ....ape log

I mean there is lack of substantiave TV time, if they tell this story at 2am in morning or hid it in some online news article some place...

Close to the time when the new broke out I scanned my cable channel and there was not ample coverage ...

So I asked was it a modified version of existing rockets India has or was it a joint effort etc , but people get emotion and start puting ranges of Missiles Prithvi /etc..

Missing the whole point -

:undecided: and to proof my point I am still ignorant about how exactly the mission was launched , which rockets or what happened in it ...

90 % of public does not know about it :pop:

Anyways - great initiative it will make our gov to also do something positive in space development I am a big fan of space research , and if India /Pakistan thing can motivate our side why not ...then WMD development -

Space research is more benefits then wmd development you just need 100-200 nukes and after that , its redundent you need to invest in people and public and economy which becomes top priority

But realistically if you master the Missiles , mastering orbital journey is the next evolution

Last edited:
Oh yar ... sumje nahi ....ape logI mean there is lack of substantiave TV time, if they tell this story at 2am in morning or hid it in some online news article some place... Close to the time when the new broke out* I scanned my cable channel and there was not ample coverage ...
There was ample TV coverage, maybe you missed it. India is the first country in the world to confirm the presence of widespread water on the moon, it was just suspected before that. You should also remember that it was also ISRO's first mission to the moon, given that Indian scientists where able to do this in one shot is simply unbeliavable. There have been countless probes sent to the moon by the traditional space powers and none of them have been able to do in the last 4 decades what ISRO has been able to achieve in its first mission.
So I asked was it a modified version of existing rockets India has or was it a joint effort etc , but people get emotion and start puting ranges of Missiles Prithvi /etc.. Missing the whole point - :undecided: and to proof my point I am still ignorant about how exactly the mission was launched , which rockets or what happened in it ... 90 % of public does not know about it :pop:
Check the follwing link - Al Jazeera dedicated an entire 30 min program to India's Moon Mission.Al Jazeera English - INSIDE STORY - India's moon mission

tell me any good proof from NASA or any other international organization
which has approved your long range missile test(above then 300 KM)

are you trying to troll? am seeing consistency in your actions here mate.

have anything useful to add, kindly do so. otherwise please desist from posting just for the sake of trolling.

my requests to other members, please ignore his troll posts.

Your title suggest "Azad Pakistan 2009". Hopefully you have right to freely get information. You are unable to digest truth or still learning.

People should refrain from commenting to trollers.

Any ways congrats on your space success

Perhaps may be back in Asia the information was readily available , I did not find that info on local media channels - other then brief news release on news channels nothing like full fledge documentary etc

Here local media was questioning Indian motive (out west) , to have a space program, I tell you this honestly the western media said that India is better of spending for its poor public etc.

I was like come on ..talk about bias in media but its expected as most of time people don't associate space travel or issues with Asia specially south asia

Last edited:
Any ways congrats on your space success

Perhaps may be back in Asia the information was readily available , I did not find that info on local media channels - other then brief news release on news channels nothing like full fledge documentary etc

Here local media was questioning Indian motive (out west) , to have a space program, I tell you this honestly the western media said that India is better of spending for its poor public etc.

I was like come on ..talk about bias in media but its expected as most of time people don't associate space travel or issues with Asia specially south asia

why are you wasting money. Oh... sorry you don't have poor people. You all are rich people and begging from USA for aid. If you aware Chinese media is most biased because of censorship similar is with Pakistan.

Missing the whole point -

and to proof my point I am still ignorant about how exactly the mission was launched , which rockets or what happened in it ...

90 % of public does not know about it

Buddy do u think any Pakistani tv channel will praise India and sing the songs of our achievement ? that's basically u don't know much but now u are getting to know abt it rite.

Anyways - great initiative it will make our gov to also do something positive in space development I am a big fan of space research , and if India /Pakistan thing can motivate our side why not ...then WMD development

that's certainly the most positive thing Pakistan should do, And sooner or later it will be done. Pakistan is launching its first satellite with help of china.

you just need 100-200 nukes and after that , its redundent you need to invest in people and public and economy which becomes top priority

do we really need 200 ?

But realistically if you master the Missiles , mastering orbital journey is the next evolution

Sorry the ladder is reverse U first go for the orbital journey and then u master ur missiles :)

I gave you the Al-Jazeera link. Watch that.

Only people who are ignorent about the full dimention of Indias space programme talk stuff like that. Indias space programme is just not about doing symbolic space stuff its more oriented towards as to how space applications can benefit the people of India and ISRO has been really successful in this endeavour. Read about the Indian Space programme to understand it fully.

I gave you the Al-Jazeera link. Watch that.

Only people who are ignorent about the full dimention of Indias space programme talk stuff like that. Indias space programme is just not about doing symbolic space stuff its more oriented towards as to how space applications can benefit the people of India and ISRO has been really successful in this endeavour. Read about the Indian Space programme to understand it fully.

Awesome man I will check it out

Back
Top Bottom