What's new

India Tests Nuke-Capable Missile Twice

k I am confused how did the indians sent some lunar mission ??? out of earth and they are still perfecting 300 km based missile ??

Was that lunar mission done with Russian rockets ... sorry western media did not cover that history rocket launch :coffee:

k I am confused how did the indians sent some lunar mission ??? out of earth and they are still perfecting 300 km based missile ??
Was that lunar mission done with Russian rockets ... sorry western media did not cover that history rocket launch :coffee:

These are user trials done by SFC((Strategic Forces Command)...

There are multiple threads on india's missiles program on this forum ...and also about indias space program.U can refer to those threads.

PS:indian memebers shouldnt argue with ignorant but bashful fellows like the above one who rakes up topics already dabated to death on this forum. ...

Last edited:

Sorry, brother we don't have chinese technology. We are still behind chinese and no need to compare with India to china's Barbur or whatever.

I don't want to flame unless you want to start. Pakistan is no more than 500 KM range. Most cities reside in 300 KM and other 200 Km by Taliban. This missile has to be made 100% accurate (not even 99%) for you. Brahmos is also for you only. Hypersonic version is coming, that also for you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, brother we don't have chinese technology. We are still behind chinese and no need to compare with India to china's Barbur or whatever.

I don't want to flame unless you want to start. Pakistan is no more than 500 KM range. Most cities reside in 300 KM and other 200 Km by Taliban. This missile has to be made 100% accurate (not even 99%) for you. Brahmos is also for you only. Hypersonic version is coming, that also for you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes I will read more about it , theer was almost 0% coverage of Indian lunar mission in west ... like many be 5 second clip on cnn

:undecided: I was kinda hoping there would be more coverage available but unfortunately it was very limited so I was confused

I mean if you can send a probe to moon why can't you send on
one like 300+ km range etc :coffee:, better hurry

Jub hum jain ge , tumko bhi sath le ker jain ge ..dost

Yes I will read more about it , theer was almost 0% coverage of Indian lunar mission in west ... like many be 5 second clip on cnn

:undecided: I was kinda hoping there would be more coverage available but unfortunately it was very limited so I was confused

0% ? You must be watching Zaid Hamid in the free time. No no necessary discussion on this.

Coverage ? Do you know NASA has to sent the rocket to the moon after discovery of Water by NASA Probe sent from Chandrayaan 1.

Do you know, Chandrayaan if failed could have fallen on any country. So, how space can be compared so easily with Missiles.

Your missiles are undoubtly of higher quality which never fails. Even US knows that there missiles are waste compared to hi tech pakistan missiles who have never failed in their target.

Also, I think you have pretty much less knowledge about Missiles, let me teach you.

Pakistan has ghaznavi missile. It has range of 290 Km and was tested in 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2008. Why you need to test it when you are so capable of building non-failure ICBM Tamur.

Also, for you I would like to mention that this are user trials. I mean those who will really fire the missiles are given training by trial methods. We don't have facility of inducting missiles by just 2-3 test fire. We don't want any deviation.

Hopefully, you will better try to get details on net rather relaying on your Zaid Hamid or Pakistani Books.

Last edited:
0% ? You must be watching Zaid Hamid in the free time. No no necessary discussion on this.

Coverage ? Do you know NASA has to sent the rocket to the moon after discovery of Water by NASA Probe sent from Chandrayaan 1.

Do you know, Chandrayaan if failed could have fallen on any country. So, how space can be compared so easily with Missiles.

Your missiles are undoubtly of higher quality which never fails. Even US knows that there missiles are waste compared to hi tech pakistan missiles who have never failed in their target.

Also, I think you have pretty much less knowledge about Missiles, let me teach you.

Pakistan has ghaznavi missile. It has range of 290 Km and was tested in 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2008. Why you need to test it when you are so capable of building non-failure ICBM Tamur.

Hopefully, you will better try to get details on net rather relaying on your Zaid Hamid or Pakistani Books.

Who is Zaid Hamid?:what: I only follow Anderson cooper :usflag:, if Anderson cooper says ... sky is falling it means sky is falling :blink:

I dont know I was expecting a 2 hour special or something on CNN .. but there was nothing much , they just had 1 report ... and thats it

The news about water on mars, you know what after you guys annouced it the media in West NASA , blocked it out ... and their own company NASA frist released a news

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/moonmars/features/moon20090924.html
September 29th 2009 SEE THIS WAS DECLASSIFIED only when they knew ok what the heck ... Indians can't hold a secret in their stomach .. now every one will want to go to moon what the heck lets take all credit

OH WE ALREADY discovered water on moon , and after that news was given out .. then the Indian discovery news was published 1 day later - I was following few international sites so I heard about it :coffee:

I was like :what: it sounds like a major discovery shouldn't there be more coverage

Who is Zaid Hamid?:what: I only follow Anderson cooper :usflag:, if Anderson cooper says ... sky is falling it means sky is falling :blink:

I dont know I was expecting a 2 hour special or something on CNN .. but there was nothing much , they just had 1 report ... and thats it

The news about water on mars, you know what after you guys annouced it the media in West NASA , blocked it out ... and their own company NASA frist released a news

NASA - NASA Instruments Reveal Water Molecules on Lunar Surface
September 29th 2009 SEE THIS WAS DECLASSIFIED only when they knew ok what the heck ... Indians can't hold a secret in their stomach .. now every one will want to go to moon what the heck lets take all credit

OH WE ALREADY discovered water on moon , and after that news was given out .. then the Indian discovery news was published 1 day later - I was following few international sites so I heard about it :coffee:

I was like :what: it sounds like a major discovery shouldn't there be more coverage

Who sent this probe to moon. ? Your gauri missile. :rofl::rofl:

Zaid Hamid, you know better and all pakistani knows him better.

sky is falling ? It like Pakistan is falling and Taliban is catching...

In two hour report of USA, they mention about India that is great. In India its hard to find about USA news.

Probe was off course of NASA and not ours. Our probe will come in C-2 and we always share credit for water with NASA. We carried their probe without any charge. It's not like your Pakistan, where we have to take satellites and launch pad on hire from china.

Why we are discussing all this non sense.

You didn't replied to my answer why Pak is still testing 290 range missile when it already has 10000 KM Missile tamur or so. It will be better you educate yourself now and become mature.

Who sent this probe to moon. ? Your gauri missile. :rofl::rofl:

Zaid Hamid, you know better and all pakistani knows him better.

sky is falling ? It like Pakistan is falling and Taliban is catching...

In two hour report of USA, they mention about India that is great. In India its hard to find about USA news.

Probe was off course of NASA and not ours. Our probe will come in C-2 and we always share credit for water with NASA. We carried their probe without any charge. It's not like your Pakistan, where we have to take satellites and launch pad on hire from china.

Why we are discussing all this non sense.

You didn't replied to my answer why Pak is still testing 290 range missile when it already has 10000 KM Missile tamur or so. It will be better you educate yourself now and become mature.

Well , Pakistan and China have a trusting relation and brotherly cooperation.

We don't need 10,000 km range missiles , we only need to worry about our regional conflict , which we hope can be resolved with out conflict -

Taliban are dead :sick::sick: ducks - :police:

It would be great for Pakistan once these guys are out of picture we can build a beautiful gas pipeline all the way to China ...

Also Pakistan, needs water but we don't want to go all the way to moon to excavate water ? That would be too expensive , I hope Indians realize that situation. That billions wasted could have been used to construct water channels to help cultivate lands on earth

Pakistan is done testing the missiles are already in Army's hand , Pakistanis don't test for 20 years we build it once and it all works , Superior engineers and Universities what can I say , we even improved the Harpoon (Allegedly this is how good our reputation is). Pakistanis just are briliant folks

That why its called "Made in Pakistan"

But I am sure Turkey and Pakistan will come up with a space program , which will probbly be very constructive move, but for now , Fighter planes and technology is our prime interest

Last edited:
Well , Pakistan and China have a trusting relation and brotherly cooperation.

Understand when one country cannot build himself, they have cooperation as we use to have with Russia earlier. Now, they are over demanding and we are showing some guts now.

We don't need 10,000 km range missiles , we only need to worry about our regional conflict , which we hope can be resolved with out conflict -

Don't you want to fight against USA. You will need even something more than this.

Taliban are dead :sick::sick: ducks - :police:

All can see how much deadly they are. We also want you kill it, because they will be dangerous in future for India. (as neighbour)

It would be great for Pakistan once these guys are out of picture we can build a beautiful gas pipeline all the way to China ...

Hopefully, we could also join in this picture with gas from Iran.

Pakistan is done testing the missiles are already in Army's hand , Pakistanis don't test for 20 years we build it once and it all works , Superior engineers and Universities what can I saw , we even improved the Harpoon (Allegedly this is how good our reputation is)

You have better Superior Engineers and all world knows that. We build our missiles on the basis of our rocket launchers. Currently we have PSLV which are almost accurate. Most of missiles are based on this. After this we have GSLV, there was one failed launch of both missile and rocket when used first time. But in the second and third attempt, it well gone ok and successful.

Also, This are not testing, missile has been inducted. This are user trial. That is teaching of how to fire missiles to army personnel. India has seperate agencies for some reason for every process. We have DRDO, ISRO, Indian Arm Force, Air Force and Navy Force. They are all independent. Army has to right to approve to disapprove missile purchase. They purchase missiles from DRDO who sole authority to sell it. Now, don't you think democracy is bit complex here.

That why its called "Made in Pakistan"

And, This is how "India works"

Its more than 5 minutes long combined with a detailed discussion on CNN itself ...:toast_sign:

As i pointed above before ,the missile test was a user trial done by SFC...

And i guess u are deliberately trying to troll ... indian members should refrain from responding ur BS remarks any further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why NASA has to approve long range missile test. Is NASA a federation for "Long Range Missile Test".

that's an international space agency which can confirm that
anyways i haven't seen any international agency praising your missile effort.....on the other hand our air power and missile power
is consider as something to reckon with

that's an international space agency which can confirm that

Really.:woot:..and I have been reading that NASA(National Aeronautics and Space Administration) is an agency of the United States government, responsible for the nation's public space program. NASA was established by the National Aeronautics and Space Act on July 29, 1958, replacing its predecessor, the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA).:blink:

anyways i haven't seen any international agency praising your missile effort.....on the other hand our air power and missile power
is consider as something to reckon with[/B]

Read Post number 28 Please.....:D

Back
Top Bottom