What's new

India tests Astra BVRAAM

Back to topic drdo achieved bvr capability is great it puts india in league of few nations that have this capability! This along with akash missile will keep enemy a/c at bay. Congrats to drdo folks!

There seems too much ranting without understanding, nothing new with this lot.:lol:

Even for a moment I accept what you say, what happens to the aircraft moving >1.5 Mach. :rofl::rofl:

I am sure DODO's have not thought about that:pop:

Yaar maine bahut logo ki Indians se jalti dekhi hai, par itni nahi. Ye to heavy duty motor hai, chale ja raha hai aur chale hi jaa raha hai.:lol::lol:
Isse koi khe do ki apna blood pressure check karata rahe kahi Indians ki barbadi soochta soochta hi mar jai.:woot:

Fir bhi Lage raho Tatu Bhai...:yahoo:

Yaar maine bahut logo ki Indians se jalti dekhi hai, par itni nahi. Ye to heavy duty motor hai, chale ja raha hai aur chale hi jaa raha hai.:lol::lol:
Isse koi khe do ki apna blood pressure check karata rahe kahi Indians ki barbadi soochta soochta hi mar jai.:woot:

Fir bhi Lage raho Tatu Bhai...:yahoo:

Just ignore him. He is also an indian......but TADIPAR one.

Is Astra batter to AIM-120C , SD-10 (PL-12), A-Darters (coming in near future)
and H-4 (PAK MADE) that Pakistan have?

Last edited:
Is Astra batter to AIM-120C , SD-10 (PL-12), A-Darters (coming in near future)
and H-4 (PAK MADE) that Pakistan have?

there are no technical reports abt h-4(even on paper) wether it has dual pulse rocket motor,data link,its status and ur are comparing it with others.

there are no technical reports abt h-4(even on paper) wether it has dual pulse rocket motor,data link,its status and ur are comparing it with others.

Okay remove H4.....wt abt others (AIM-120C , SD-10 (PL-12), A-Darters ) in comparison with Astra

^ currently it have less range than the above but mark 2 which is yet not come out of paper have higher range than the above in theory

Okay remove H4.....wt abt others (AIM-120C , SD-10 (PL-12), A-Darters ) in comparison with Astra
I would say AIM-120C ahead of Astra..... The reason SD-10 am not comparing is Still need to be proven much like Astra(some say it is comparable to AIM-120C) Also the designated range is Astra 80km, SD-10 70km... And A Darter is I think a short range Heat seeking missile....
Regards..

am sure am learning one at a time...

But, what am seeing absolute failing one after other of DODO.

Atleast you seems to remember that the failing are not new it is going on for the last 30 years. Infact you acknowledge one of 17 years old I provided.

Coming back to Astra, are you still in delusion of astra has "indigenous" seeker:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pathetic.

ho ho.... look whoes talking about the failure of others...mate your country dont even know how to make a motorcycle engines.....and u talking about indian failures....u claimed jf-17 indigenous even u dont know abt its engines from where u gonna get it now....man why u dont look into your own capabilities before findings error in others:azn:

ho ho.... look whoes talking about the failure of others...mate your country dont even know how to make a motorcycle engines.....and u talking about indian failures....u claimed jf-17 indigenous even u dont know abt its engines from where u gonna get it now....man why u dont look into your own capabilities before findings error in others:azn:

Oh my God you Indians are never short of ranting Pakistan for any reasons, now here comes another Indian under Aussie flag, anyways nobody is claiming that JF is an indegenoeus aircraft. Yes its a chinese aircraft with a massive input from PAF.

Its just a begnning. As far as making motorcycles engines, take this engine of yours to moon or mars, infact you have already started dumping all your junk through chanderyaan, see if you can find a buyer there.

So keep dreaming while we keep inducting. :wave:

Oh my God you Indians are never short of ranting Pakistan for any reasons, now here comes another Indian under Aussie flag, anyways nobody is claiming that JF is an indegenoeus aircraft. Yes its a chinese aircraft with a massive input from PAF.

Its just a begnning. As far as making motorcycles engines, take this engine of yours to moon or mars, infact you have already started dumping all your junk through chanderyaan, see if you can find a buyer there.

So keep dreaming while we keep inducting.
Skywalker is offline Report Post Reply With Quote
Ya at-least we are dumping in moon unlike some in their own backyard..... Be specific to the topic man....
ho ho.... look whoes talking about the failure of others...mate your country dont even know how to make a motorcycle engines.....and u talking about indian failures....u claimed jf-17 indigenous even u dont know abt its engines from where u gonna get it now....man why u dont look into your own capabilities before findings error in others
You are inviting flame again. Better to stop,if you have anything useful share.

In my opinion if u answer to a retard then u probably fall in the same category

:cheers:

What kind of other BVR's India have in its current inventory?
ASTRA is very new and needs time to get in IAF.

What if pak does not make motorcycle engine, china makes it with massive pak input. Infact whatever pak does not makes china makes for cheap. Its we indians break our head with indigenious stuff. :rofl: :rofl: *

Back
Top Bottom