What's new

India Takes Up Fight To Pakistan, Modi Announces Compensation For Terror Victims In Pak kashmir

Actually, we should troll the Indian government. Get this money and give it to the Pakistani estate :chilli:. Where do i get this money, i am a oppressed Gilgiti.

Read my above post, how do i get this money? Not kidding, i am in trolling mode too.

I am a victim too, the oppressive Pakistani army has been keeping us under 50 odd days of curfew. We have run short on food and other essentials. Pallet guns are being used on us, man we are getting massacred. Please help us. :lol:

This is becoming a poor joke, can't the Indian government think of anything better? @Joe Shearer ...

@waz ,@Zibago ,@Jonah Arthur ,@unleashed , and others, my Kashmiri, Gilgiti brother please don't forget to collect free cash.:victory:
regards
A wise man would have just sat down quietly and would have waited for the wave of any criticism to pass regarding Kashmir mess up (and it would have passed quickly in case of India) however no this one. Out of arrogance and a false sense of grandeur they he is committing more and more to this mismanaged situation and it is reacting as quick sand!

Edit: Oh and your idea! It is amazing. You should seriously apply for it. Just for fun, lets see what happens. :)

Not bad. So what will be the mode of transaction ?

I mean how Modi is supposed to transfer the compensation money to the victims in Pakistani Kashmir?

I would like that our Kashmiris should avail this opportunity :D

Aadhar Card?

A wise man would have just sat down quietly and would have waited for the wave of any criticism to pass regarding Kashmir mess up (and it would have passed quickly in case of India) however no this one. Out of arrogance and a false sense of grandeur they he is committing more and more to this mismanaged situation and it is reacting as quick sand!

Edit: Oh and your idea! It is amazing. You should seriously apply for it. Just for fun, lets see what happens. :)

I told @WAJsal to apply for a PIO passport. Get a passport .....

Troll the politicos

Keep dreaming and having wet dreams , Azad Kashmir is a part of Pakistan and always will be they are not your people or part of india they are our people and a part of Pakistan infact the heart of Pakistan minding your business is better then interfering in others business.

Yea i remember now, it was you who came up with this idea first. :lol:

Some of us should seriously do this. Lets troll them! :lol:

I meant it seriously. The whole of GB should apply ... see the fun. Politicos will be left scarmbling on either side. Perhaps it is required now.

Violence is not required. It wont solve any issue. Peace is required, and until and unless the masses peacefully start a process nothing is going to be acheived

Berlin Wall style:enjoy:

Last edited:
hmmmmm BUT Adhar card can only be used for public distribution service, kerosene and LPG distribution system and NOT for Compensation.

:D So come up with another idea .

You are wrong there. Please read about DBT .... and Aadhar. This is for verifying identity too. :enjoy:

You are wrong there. Please read about DBT .... and Aadhar. This is for verifying identity too. :enjoy:
in fact it is for verifying Identity or more like collecting private data BUT as per Indian SC order India cannot deny any facility to her "citizens" if they do not have Adhar card :D

in fact it is for verifying Identity or more like collecting private data BUT as per Indian SC order India cannot deny any facility to her "citizens" if they do not have Adhar card :D

Now since you have killed a humorous jest :(..... a tidbit of information for you - 100% coverage achieved in villages in LC region:enjoy:

Actually, we should troll the Indian government. Get this money and give it to the Pakistani estate :chilli:. Where do i get this money, i am a oppressed Gilgiti.

Read my above post, how do i get this money? Not kidding, i am in trolling mode too.

I am a victim too, the oppressive Pakistani army has been keeping us under 50 odd days of curfew. We have run short on food and other essentials. Pallet guns are being used on us, man we are getting massacred. Please help us. :lol:

This is becoming a poor joke, can't the Indian government think of anything better? @Joe Shearer ...

@waz ,@Zibago ,@Jonah Arthur ,@unleashed , and others, my Kashmiri, Gilgiti brother please don't forget to collect free cash.:victory:
regards

That is why I said GoI knows all this yet they did one hell of the troll .
They committed this much money and there is a reason for it :D

I would disagree here because India or Indians at any moment do not let go mumbai attacks. We are being reminded every now and than at all levels. Balochs have a long and deep memory and it is highly unlikely they are going to forget.
I was referring to unity in India...Obviously we will try to corner you on Mumbai but more at geo-political level...

You missed the point here. You see its not simply about addressing the concerns here. When India meddles and destabilise Pakistani Balochistan, how will India ensure that it remains contained at Pakistan only and not spill over to Iran's Balochistan?
Agree however the key is meddling at what level...No deny the fact that if it hurts Iranian interests they are gonna be pissed...but you see Modi mentioning Baloch might be looked as India's acknowledgement of meddling there in Pakistan...however not everywhere else...

I can ask the same question that even with all of whats happening in IOK (even if i agree that the numbers today are less than 2008) what exactly did Modi gain by saying we offer compensation for Pakistan Kashmir as well? Dont you think its Ironic because last time we checked it was Indian Kashmir that was hosting Pakistani flag and not the other way round. As for gaining anything i dont think Pakistan has the clout to gain anything at all at this point. I am no shame in admitting this but having said that do you think we should sit quiet and do nothing?
IMHO nothing...we will gain Nada from it...that's why said apart from making life of Kashmiri's more miserable India Pakistan don't gain anything...Neither i expect you to sit quiet and do nothing...All i am saying is its a stalemate and no side is going to budge...Unfortunately at the cost of Kashmiri's...

When you say that this was a big win for Pakistan, than you should also agree that there was a tangible gain for Pakistan in terms of making India admit openly that they have a hand in Baloshitan which needs to stop. Now internationally speaking US would not say a word and to be honest we dont expect them too seeing how close they are now to India but what about China. Have you heard their opinion? When was the last time you heard China using such a tone? The answer is never not even in Kargil. So there is a gain for Pakistan.
No doubt...However recently China said that there stand on Kashmir is its a bilateral issue...Having said that there is obvious Gain for Pakistan...the problem is wind is blowing the other way....

Like i said earlier Pakistan knows US position well enough and frankly we dont expect anything out of US however with that said next time US and Pakistan hold meeting and US raises Indian concerns, we will have a upper hand and raise our concern of Indian involvement in Balochistan, one they now have openly admitted. Rest assured India will be delivered a message behind close doors even if not in the open, as US would not want to embarrass an ally.
I am sure this would happen....or who knows already happened...the key is will India listen??....Pakistan is being delivered such messaged quiet openly these days however are they listening....anyways no doubt such gains are there...my larger point in the previous message was that there are no tangible gains...India is a key partner for US and like it or not they have a very big clout....

My Heartiest congratulations. I am father too of a 2 year old girl and i can attest to what you said above. All the best.:tup:
Thanks...You made me jealous...Harshil is our first baby and i so very much wanted a baby girl...I believe only fortunate souls are blessed with a daughter....so congrats and enjoy her every moment :)

hmmmmm BUT Adhar card can only be used for public distribution service, kerosene and LPG distribution system and NOT for Compensation.

:D So come up with another idea .
They are giving the money, i guess the least we should do is come up with a good idea? Help them distribute the money properly. As they say "Muft hath aay tu bura kya ha" :P

Back
Top Bottom