What's new

India Takes Up Fight To Pakistan, Modi Announces Compensation For Terror Victims In Pak kashmir

Oh dear....
I'm claiming Kashmir, even though I'm third generation British Pak. I don't want money, can my Indian friends just give me Tabu. I'm fine with that.

Tabu? Try Nayanthata, she is hot

Not bad. So what will be the mode of transaction ?

I mean how Modi is supposed to transfer the compensation money to the victims in Pakistani Kashmir?

I would like that our Kashmiris should avail this opportunity :D

I see what Modi is trying to do, giving Kashmir compensation, while Balouch people are crying that the Pakistan forces are attacking them and they are getting no good schools or any compensation.

Good. Hope this benefits Kashmiris temporarily stuck on the other side.
Are you pounting toward the refugees who had to flee state terror ?

I see what Modi is trying to do, giving Kashmir compensation, while Balouch people are crying that the Pakistan forces are attacking them and they are getting no good schools or any compensation.
How cam he in any way aid any movement in Balochistan by offering free cash for Azad Kashmiris(which they will reject) ?

Last edited:
Come on now Raj you are mature enough to know. What do you think has happened here? Pakistan's stance is vindicated that India is indeed sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan, Pakistan has come out even more united (see the protests against Modi and India).
Isn't that the feature of our people?? When Mumbai happened India was united like anything...and then every one was back to normal....So unfortunately such gains are short lived....but i agree otherwise...

Iran an Indian ally is rattled and the list continues.
I don't think so...and even if there are such concerns they can be easily handled...relations b/w Iran and India have seen enough hardships and our foreign office can handle such things...don't you think so??

Now come to this Modi announces compensation for victims in Pak Kashmir while the Kashmir under India is slipping away. He is worried about Pakistani Kashmir while Pakistani flags are hosted everywhere in IOK, Last but not the least if Kashmir was so Indian centric, than Modi's India would had not needed curfews that is lasting for what 50 days now? The army does not need to pelt stones to suppress protesters. While India is banning everyone out who dares highlight indian crime Pakistan on the other hand has invited UN to send its investigators to Azaad Kashmir and see for themselves, the reality behind so called Indian accusations.So what exactly has Modi achieved here if not making a complete fool of himself?
Whatever you have stated above is actually a little biased Pakistani perspective. I will not challenge it and lets for this discussion take it at face value...with that let me ask you...was this situation as per you different then let's say 5 years or 10 years ago?? The first big stone pelting occurred in 2008 where number of victims were almost double the current number...So what is different from then and now?? To be honest India and Pakistan end up achieving nothing but more and more Hardships for Kashmiris...anyways that's a different discussion so let me focus back....

My larger point is that in over jubilance of one upmanship Pakistani friends have missed one thing big time...Difference!!....Pakistan have always been accusing India over interference in Balochistan...They managed to convince MMS to add this in sharm el sheikh...This was a big win for Pakistan diplomats....MMS and his government was heavily criticized here...However did it change anything in geo-politics...were there any tangible gains for Pakistan side?? Now comes this direct reference by India...I personally don't think it will bring any tangible gains for us especially in geo-politics...because honestly no-one gives two hoots about it...however it is giving a clear message to Pakistan....Hawks in New Delhi are gaining upper hand...don't push further or more trouble in that area is the logical next step(keep in mind - i am speaking from Pakistani perspective as i honestly have no clue how much we are fueling unrest there if at all)...The way geo-politics is going nothing is gonna change as far as Pakistan case is concerned....Now apart from convincing New Delhi that we must fish in troubled waters what tangible change you can point out or foresee here?? So help me but i cant see how Modi statement is a boon for Pakistan??

Learn from our experience....India was crying with lungs out in 90's about Pakistan hands in Kashmir insurgency...was anyone listening?? Pakistan can try that as well but alas no-one is gonna listen... You can write as many letters as you want or send as many envoys as you want....You have tried this in past as well...Unfortunately for rest of world this is a bilateral issue and a nuisance for them...nothing more or less....Just check the joint statement by Kerry and Sushma Swaraj...So once again apart from being vindictive among local population please help what are you going to gain??

On a side note where are you these days? Dont see you much around?
Proud father of one year old boy who thinks he can be a better member of defence.pk than his Dad :lol:....Parenthood is a different ball game my friend...so hardly gets time to be online these days :)

Isn't that the feature of our people?? When Mumbai happened India was united like anything...and then every one was back to normal....So unfortunately such gains are short lived....but i agree otherwise...

I would disagree here because India or Indians at any moment do not let go mumbai attacks. We are being reminded every now and than at all levels. Balochs have a long and deep memory and it is highly unlikely they are going to forget.

I don't think so...and even if there are such concerns they can be easily handled...relations b/w Iran and India have seen enough hardships and our foreign office can handle such things...don't you think so??

You missed the point here. You see its not simply about addressing the concerns here. When India meddles and destabilise Pakistani Balochistan, how will India ensure that it remains contained at Pakistan only and not spill over to Iran's Balochistan?

Whatever you have stated above is actually a little biased Pakistani perspective. I will not challenge it and lets for this discussion take it at face value...with that let me ask you...was this situation as per you different then let's say 5 years or 10 years ago?? The first big stone pelting occurred in 2008 where number of victims were almost double the current number...So what is different from then and now?? To be honest India and Pakistan end up achieving nothing but more and more Hardships for Kashmiris...anyways that's a different discussion so let me focus back....

I can ask the same question that even with all of whats happening in IOK (even if i agree that the numbers today are less than 2008) what exactly did Modi gain by saying we offer compensation for Pakistan Kashmir as well? Dont you think its Ironic because last time we checked it was Indian Kashmir that was hosting Pakistani flag and not the other way round. As for gaining anything i dont think Pakistan has the clout to gain anything at all at this point. I am no shame in admitting this but having said that do you think we should sit quiet and do nothing?

My larger point is that in over jubilance of one upmanship Pakistani friends have missed one thing big time...Difference!!....Pakistan have always been accusing India over interference in Balochistan...They managed to convince MMS to add this in sharm el sheikh...This was a big win for Pakistan diplomats....MMS and his government was heavily criticized here...However did it change anything in geo-politics...were there any tangible gains for Pakistan side?? Now comes this direct reference by India...I personally don't think it will bring any tangible gains for us especially in geo-politics...because honestly no-one gives two hoots about it...however it is giving a clear message to Pakistan....Hawks in New Delhi are gaining upper hand...don't push further or more trouble in that area is the logical next step(keep in mind - i am speaking from Pakistani perspective as i honestly have no clue how much we are fueling unrest there if at all)...The way geo-politics is going nothing is gonna change as far as Pakistan case is concerned....Now apart from convincing New Delhi that we must fish in troubled waters what tangible change you can point out or foresee here?? So help me but i cant see how Modi statement is a boon for Pakistan??

When you say that this was a big win for Pakistan, than you should also agree that there was a tangible gain for Pakistan in terms of making India admit openly that they have a hand in Baloshitan which needs to stop. Now internationally speaking US would not say a word and to be honest we dont expect them too seeing how close they are now to India but what about China. Have you heard their opinion? When was the last time you heard China using such a tone? The answer is never not even in Kargil. So there is a gain for Pakistan.

Learn from our experience....India was crying with lungs out in 90's about Pakistan hands in Kashmir insurgency...was anyone listening?? Pakistan can try that as well but alas no-one is gonna listen... You can write as many letters as you want or send as many envoys as you want....You have tried this in past as well...Unfortunately for rest of world this is a bilateral issue and a nuisance for them...nothing more or less....Just check the joint statement by Kerry and Sushma Swaraj...So once again apart from being vindictive among local population please help what are you going to gain??

Like i said earlier Pakistan knows US position well enough and frankly we dont expect anything out of US however with that said next time US and Pakistan hold meeting and US raises Indian concerns, we will have a upper hand and raise our concern of Indian involvement in Balochistan, one they now have openly admitted. Rest assured India will be delivered a message behind close doors even if not in the open, as US would not want to embarrass an ally.

Proud father of one year old boy who thinks he can be a better member of defence.pk than his Dad :lol:....Parenthood is a different ball game my friend...so hardly gets time to be online these days :)

My Heartiest congratulations. I am father too of a 2 year old girl and i can attest to what you said above. All the best.:tup:

Podi should first compensate 100 killed by his security forces.

Chai wala modi is acting too dumb these days :lol:

Oh dear....
I'm claiming Kashmir, even though I'm third generation British Pak. I don't want money, can my Indian friends just give me Tabu. I'm fine with that.
Actually, we should troll the Indian government. Get this money and give it to the Pakistani estate :chilli:. Where do i get this money, i am a oppressed Gilgiti.
GoI is in a trolling mode .:rofl:
Read my above post, how do i get this money? Not kidding, i am in trolling mode too.

I am a victim too, the oppressive Pakistani army has been keeping us under 50 odd days of curfew. We have run short on food and other essentials. Pallet guns are being used on us, man we are getting massacred. Please help us. :lol:

This is becoming a poor joke, can't the Indian government think of anything better? @Joe Shearer ...

@waz ,@Zibago ,@Jonah Arthur ,@unleashed , and others, my Kashmiri, Gilgiti brother please don't forget to collect free cash.:victory:
regards

Back
Top Bottom