What's new

India Takes Anti-Israel stand at UN; Votes in favour of UNHRC Resolution against Israel

Most of these don't matter to anyone since both of them are happy to self-victimise themselves. If a Muslim guy gets lynched and it becomes a national headline then entire muslim community will speak Islam khatre me hai, and when a muslim guy lynches a hindu then entire Hindu community will scream Hindu khatre me hai and this sadistic comedy from pre-partition times still continues and will still continue. So thats why both of the communities ignore these things after a few days.
I can't comment on that, but seeing as there are more and more problems between Hindus and Muslims in India, I think it is only a matter of time where groups will be formed, and eventually people will start to move around. Maybe I am mistaken, either way, nothing to do with Pakistan, and no reason to involve Pakistan.
Bro don't believe this vile Hindu trying to downplay what his co-religionists are doing. The side which is "self-victimizing", is the one which has invented:

- Sex Jihad (for when "trained stud bulls" seduce Hindu women - actually quote from a Pajeet sherni)
- Economic Jihad (for when you buy halal meat instead of gobar)
- Films and song Jihad (for when film producers use Urdu words in raunchy Bollywood item numbers)

Meanwhile Muslims have to now deal with monthly riots because these people have decided that Ram and Hanuman want them to do mujras outside masjids with swords and kerosene on the religious festivals dedicated to them. Pajeets obviously don't pay attention or amplify what's happening to Muslims, because they still want the world think they are shy, smelly, head-bobbling yoga gurus.

Ok. I was confused of India's stance alright, but even more confused with the reaction here.
If India would vote in favor of Israel, then "look they hate Muslims" (justifiable)
If India votes for Palestinians cause then "look India doesn't have a spine AND India hates Muslims"
I mean.. what gives?

My two cents On the topic, I think India had supported Palestine in most cases, but Palestine supporting Kashmir and Israel helping India in that Kashmir problem distort India's unequivocal support to the Palestinian cause.
Someone taking Sense in this thread
akshay-welcome.gif

Anyways India used to support Palestine because of the strong sentiments regarding Palestine in the middle east and it's own massive Muslim population but that failed to yield any positive result geopolitically, economically or militarily. (This realization came after 1999 Kargil war)
middle east and Palestine remained friendly but never supported Indian stance on Kashmir or helped us militarily where as Israel supported us geopolitically and militarily.

India keeps flip flopping between ME and Israel only because of its economic interests in the ME and military & geopolitical interest in Israel.

Last edited:
Ok. I was confused of India's stance alright, but even more confused with the reaction here.
If India would vote in favor of Israel, then "look they hate Muslims" (justifiable)
If India votes for Palestinians cause then "look India doesn't have a spine AND India hates Muslims"
I mean.. what gives?

My two cents On the topic, I think India had supported Palestine in most cases, but Palestine supporting Kashmir and Israel helping India in that Kashmir problem distort India's unequivocal support to the Palestinian cause.
Coming from the leftist congress led India government the statement india put out would make sense. Coming from this BJP government is disingenuous considering their track record. But like someone else on the thread said, the measure was expected to be vetoed by the Us, so India’s statement is hollow posturing, as there won’t be any follow up action.

India keeps flip flopping between ME and Israel only because of its economic interests in the ME and military & geopolitical interest in Israel.
this is no good in world politics, countries are all watching.

specially if 10 million Hindus are getting their paychecks from Muslims

Those Muslims do not give a squat about Pakistanis for starters

A lot of people wish they were treated like the Palestinians in Israel

WOW India to be the first country feeding her own citizen LMAO

these same Muslims who forefathers fed your forefathers for 3 centuries, and let you live although they could have killed all hindus....no questions asked.
GCC should send back 10 million Hindus and we should send 350 Million Muslims to them.

GCC have been funding Madrasas, Mosques, Evangelists in India. They won't mind

They are identical to you lot. EXACTLY the same race, genetics, dna, language and culture as indian hindus and sikhs but have a different religion.
No.

They are Arabs and moghuls. Their claims.

Not as effective as lora missile. With lora missile Israel will be invincible

Dude, Israel already has much superior missiles than Hindustan. It is you who buy Israeli hardware. Not the other way round.

Someone taking Sense in this threadView attachment 923638

Anyways India used to support Palestine because of the strong sentiments regarding Palestine in the middle east and it's own massive Muslim population but that failed to yield any positive result geopolitically, economically or militarily. (This realization came after 1999 Kargil war)
middle east and Palestine remained friendly but never supported Indian stance on Kashmir or helped us militarily where as Israel supported us geopolitically and militarily.

Will India's flip flop with regards to Israel come at a cost? Thus far the Israelis are turning a blind eye to India's lack of support at the UN.

"A lot of people wish they were treated like the Palestinians in Israel"

Are you smoking again? 🤔

GCC should send back 10 million Hindus and we should send 350 Million Muslims to them.

GCC have been funding Madrasas, Mosques, Evangelists in India. They won't mind

No.

They are Arabs and moghuls. Their claims.

are you F'ing out of your mind, why would anyone take your citizen
Damn you are so Hindu its stupid

1. that is not the discussion here
2. all the minorities in India wish every morning they wake up and every night before they go to sleep (wishing to wake up in one piece)

- Sex Jihad (for when "trained stud bulls" seduce Hindu women - actually quote from a Pajeet sherni)
Yeah then search "Bhagwa love trap" stuff done by Indian Muslims if an interfaith marriage has Muslim women involved.
- Economic Jihad (for when you buy halal meat instead of gobar)
People have their preferences of cuts, Hindus and Sikhs prefer Jhatka meat over Halal which Muslims prefer.
- Films and song Jihad (for when film producers use Urdu words in raunchy Bollywood item numbers)
As if Muslims in India never rioted over certain movies where my Point 1 was displayed.
Meanwhile Muslims have to now deal with monthly riots because these people have decided that Ram and Hanuman want them to do mujras outside masjids with swords and kerosene on the religious festivals dedicated to them. Pajeets obviously don't pay attention or amplify what's happening to Muslims, because they still want the world think they are shy, smelly, head-bobbling yoga gurus.
No matter how much you try to deny, my point still stands, that both sides love self-victimising themselves despite being involved in nasty shit. Far right groups in both communities do riots regularly because both can be politicised easily.

And disrespecting my faith out of hatred since your media only likes to villainise us and ignores what your fellow co-religionists are doing for whatever reason wouldn't matter to anybody other than yourself and some of your countrymen.

Yeah then search "Bhagwa love trap" stuff done by Indian Muslims if an interfaith marriage has Muslim women involved.
Vile H pajeet trying to make equivalence between some online internet trend and his own co-religionits victim campaign which has support from H politicians, police, and justice system.

People have their preferences of cuts, Hindus and Sikhs prefer Jhatka meat over Halal which Muslims prefer
What's this got to do with Hs shrieking and moaning about Economic Jihad?

As if Muslims in India never rioted over certain movies where my Point 1 was displayed.
Such as? When's the last time they rioted? Hs were just recently violently rioting over the Pathaan film which turned out to be a completely pro-India film. Why? Because of a single item number scene where the heroine wore an orange bikini for a second. Once again, Hs screamed, yelled, moaned and soiled their dhotis and loincloths over that because of the subliminal pro- "Hindu genocide" and "Love Jihad" messaging. Meanwhile, you have a film like "Mission Manju", which came out this year, showing a Pakistani nuclear plant resembling a Muslim masjid.

And disrespecting my faith out of hatred since your media only likes to villainise us and ignores what your fellow co-religionists are doing for whatever reason wouldn't matter to anybody other than yourself and some of your countrymen.
Chale chal, Pakistani media doesn't report on anything you vile Hs are doing back home in India. All my information comes from clips shared by your own violent co-religionists. Also I have yet to disrespect your faith anywhere here, so stop crying. Show me a single line where I disrespected your religion.

US veto the resolution, that is in reality American version of " Phull Sapport " Sar Jewish Lobby.

People in Gaza are dying in the darkness.This unthinkable horror cannot be undone — and history will not forgive those who refused to treat Israeli and Palestinian lives with equal worth.

Back
Top Bottom