What's new

India Takes Anti-Israel stand at UN; Votes in favour of UNHRC Resolution against Israel

Yes, and those people refused. Also, Pakistan is not big enough. And since those people belong in the land they reside in, logically they have the right to their land. They can make another country of their own.
See people say all sort of things when they get charged up, the right I have on india is the same right a Muslim or any other minority in India, but if someone wants to split India irrespective of religion will be thrown our of the country or bay of Bengal. You can accept them or watch they drown.

And they still won't go if a country is given to them. A Haryanvi muslim for example would prefer to live in Haryana or a cosmopolitan city where there are ample opportunities i.e. Gurugram where much of the people speak Haryanvi and there are ample job opportunities from MNCs, same goes for any other muslim community in India. Thats why a lot of them didn't migrate to Pakistan nor would want to even if given a fully sponsored one-way ticket because they know nobody would speak their mother tongue over there and there wouldn't be as many opportunities as there are in Indian cities.
That's why the solution is for Indian hindus to not be bigoted towards your fellow citizens. But, we all know that's a long shot. Good on those muhajirs who suffered temporary hardship and emigrated to Pakistan in 47 to secure their future generations.

Most of these don't matter to anyone since both of them are happy to self-victimise themselves. If a Muslim guy gets lynched and it becomes a national headline then entire muslim community will speak Islam khatre me hai, and when a muslim guy lynches a hindu then entire Hindu community will scream Hindu khatre me hai and this sadistic comedy from pre-partition times still continues and will still continue. So thats why both of the communities ignore these things after a few days.
The difference being it's a very lopsided affair and that hindus are the ruling majority in india, not the other way around.

See people say all sort of things when they get charged up, the right I have on india is the same right a Muslim or any other minority in India,
That's all fine and dandy on paper.

but if someone wants to split India irrespective of religion will be thrown our of the country or bay of Bengal. You can accept them or watch they drown.
The absence of the aforementioned "same right" is what leads to this.

India is trying to show itself as a champion of the Global South (something they have been sliding to as they become the most populous nation this month as well as holding the G20 presidency) as well as regain its image in the Arab world (despite the BJP Government emboldening Hindutuva mindset, with prominent figures literally calling for the capture of Mecca and the it into a Hindu temple)

Commentators in the Global South are not buying it, because they see India aligning with the west to counter China and not acting as a good faith neutral party in other areas.

17:40-20:47

Last edited:
Who cares, it's just a PR exercise for good optics in ME countries especially since everyone's mai baap amreeka bahadur was going to veto it anyways.

and India is feeding 350 million Muslims.

We can take our 10 million Hindus back and send 350 million to your Muslamic countries

They are identical to you lot. EXACTLY the same race, genetics, dna, language and culture as indian hindus and sikhs but have a different religion.

Ok. I was confused of India's stance alright, but even more confused with the reaction here.
If India would vote in favor of Israel, then "look they hate Muslims" (justifiable)
If India votes for Palestinians cause then "look India doesn't have a spine AND India hates Muslims"
I mean.. what gives?

My two cents On the topic, I think India had supported Palestine in most cases, but Palestine supporting Kashmir and Israel helping India in that Kashmir problem distort India's unequivocal support to the Palestinian cause.

and India is feeding 350 million Muslims.

We can take our 10 million Hindus back and send 350 million to your Muslamic countries
WOW India to be the first country feeding her own citizen LMAO

these same Muslims who forefathers fed your forefathers for 3 centuries, and let you live although they could have killed all hindus....no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom