What's new

India surprised by Chinese fuss over Agni-V

mr chienese...

y ppl call us hungry to eat becoz we ppl r too voracious n hav capacity to eat much ...... huh u ppl cannt understand this how the taste of indian foods becoz u eat earthworm like silly things yakkkkkkkk:hang2:

Just shut the hell up, it stinks, you are doing your open defecation

with your mouth. :smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. You know whats your problem ? Overdose of your Indigenous

Soft Drink !!:cheers:

so far i only read china's "worry" from a short comment,and it's a english page .......i surprised people's daily could satisfy india's vanity so easily,It seems every india media just won nobel prize and exsiting like hell .in my opinion,china worry about these radical media more than the Agni-V itself,china can reach the india's southernmost city from harbin even 30 years ago,her warheads is 3-4 times more than india's, and i am pretty sure india won't use Agni-V if a partial war happen around the dispute territory, as a country with over 1.1 B people ,it's just matter of time india have her ICBM,chinese will only fuss that india still can't achieve。

here is the original report.enjoy your "chinese fuss over Agni-V" dream,chinese is also fussing for US in this article, how nice we are.....

India's new missile is able to attack China's Harbin
13:37, October 14, 2009

India's Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL) has made its forthcoming Agni-5 missile highly road-mobile, or easily transportable by road, which would bring Harbin, China's northernmost city within striking range if the Agni-5 is moved to northeast India.

The Agni-5 is similar to the Dongfeng-31A presented in China's National Day Military Parade in Beijing . India is going to test-fire the missile in early 2011.

The ASL, which develops India's long-range, nuclear-tipped missiles, enables the Agni-5 to reach targets far beyond its stated 5,000-km range by quickly moving closer to the target. Therefore, from various places across India, the Agni-5 can reach every continent except North and South America.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom