What's new

India surprised by Chinese fuss over Agni-V

Yeah right, Please keep all those BS rant to yourself !

You know whats your biggest problem=Jealousy !!

Lets see India's greatness ;

(1) Rank 134 in Human development
The Hindu Business Line : India ranks 134th in human development index: UNDP

(2) Can't even produce a damn decent rifle to your army.
Equipment of the Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(4) The only India missiles China need to worry is Surya ICBM 1,2
Surya ICBM Myth or Reality? IDRW.ORG :smitten: HaHaHa :pakistan::china:

And the list can go on as you wish.:cheers:

lols when ever we write some facts you will pull the same thing about mal nutrition and human development links here to go off topic..Is that all you got??about Surya there was a rumor that India is developing such a weapon.. Unlike you we don't steal technologies from other countries so its take time to develop weapons..

Chinese engineers steal Silicon Valley secrets - Technology - smh.com.au

Intelligence: China Stealing Space Rocket Technology

Cox Report - May 25, 1999

Chinese `stole all nuclear secrets' Espionage: Devastating report reveals that for 20 years Peking agents s tripped America of weapons technology - The Independent - London | Encyclopedia.com

China shamelessly steals fighter jet technology from Russia - Pravda.Ru

Is China Stealing Russia's Su-33? - Defense News

If you wanna argue you better come up with some points not some bullshit about India's slums and hunger death..If you wanna talk about hunger first give some freedom to your medias and they will get some good news about hunger and mal nutrition in China too..till then lets focus about the current subject

lols when ever we write some facts you will pull the same thing about mal nutrition and human development links here to go off topic..Is that all you got??about Surya there was a rumor that India is developing such a weapon.. Unlike you we don't steal technologies from other countries so its take time to develop weapons..

Chinese engineers steal Silicon Valley secrets - Technology - smh.com.au

Intelligence: China Stealing Space Rocket Technology

Cox Report - May 25, 1999

Chinese `stole all nuclear secrets' Espionage: Devastating report reveals that for 20 years Peking agents s tripped America of weapons technology - The Independent - London | Encyclopedia.com

China shamelessly steals fighter jet technology from Russia - Pravda.Ru

Is China Stealing Russia's Su-33? - Defense News

If you wanna argue you better come up with some points not some bullshit about India's slums and hunger death..If you wanna talk about hunger first give some freedom to your medias and they will get some good news about hunger and mal nutrition in China too..till then lets focus about the current subject

Lets be fair, i never started it, you better check it out how your

beloved country man going off topic first.

By the way, how any of your century old source related to the topic ?

At least your so called Surya ICBM was related to the topic.

Fine you want some more ? Here you go;

India tops world hunger chart.
India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India

India inability to make any weapons=Importing 70% weapons.
India too reliant on military imports: defence minister

Oh, almost forget to reply about your farmers's situation.
India: 1,500 Farmers Commit Suicide :smitten::pakistan::china:

By the way, how any of your centry old source related to the topic ?

I want to tell you a simple fact. We Indians can see,can learn,can read whatever we want...but its not the case with you chinese. What ever you read, what ever you hear or what ever you learn are the knocked down version of stories supplied by your govt.Understand this practical truth first. So you never knew what the real world is unless you come out of your shell. As simple as that!!!

Here is a simple example
...China's Internet censorship is regarded by many as the most pervasive and sophisticated in the world. According to a Harvard study, at least 18,000 websites are blocked from within the country. Banned sites have included Wikipedia, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and the BBC. Certain search engine terms are blocked as well, and 52 cyber dissidents are reportedly imprisoned in China for their online communications. More recently, through individual negotiations with the Chinese government, Wikipedia, Google and YouTube have been opened up for public viewing with certain restrictions for those who access these sites from within mainland China. Although China has opened up Google for public viewing, it is google.cn as opposed to google.com. This .cn Google follows China's set rules for what is allowed to be shown through a Google search.

Reporters in the western media have also suggested that China's internet censorship of foreign websites may also be a means of forcing mainland Chinese users to rely on China's own e-commerce industry, thus self-insulating their economy.

This is the case with chinese living in china. You may be an NRC grey-boy, but unfortunately you have to support your ppl in china. So i cannot expect a unbiased statement from you.

Last edited:

By the way, how any of your century old source related to the topic ?

Still the same old crapp..come on man..i told you when your press have freedom to report other than your govt tell them then we will have a fair fight ..till then you can have fun..Do you really think China is a place where there is no hunger or poverty??Do you think farmers commit suicide only in India ..Well if you think like that then you are living in a fools paradise created by your government..

I didn't said that we are not importing weapons I said that unlike you we are developing our own weapons or collaborating with other countries for weapons development, not stealing them and yea I personally think that importing weapons is better than stealing them..At least there is some honor in it...

And about my source it still proves that your country is stealing technology since we all are interested in going off topic i just made some point..and about the fuss ..Its actually surprising for me too ..because its only scheduled to test fire only on 2011 and why this fuss is all about..anyways its your countries choice..:cheers:

the chinese are forgetting that even they are also the largest importer of weapons many of the chinese weapons are the dublicates of the russian version
and weapons imported from russia

I want to tell you a simple fact. We Indians can see,can learn,can read whatever we want...but its not the case with you chinese. What ever you read, what ever you hear or what ever you learn are the knocked down version of stories supplied by your govt.Understand this practical truth first. So you never knew what the real world is unless you come out of your shell. As simple as that!!!

Here is a simple example
...China's Internet censorship is regarded by many as the most pervasive and sophisticated in the world. According to a Harvard study, at least 18,000 websites are blocked from within the country. Banned sites have included Wikipedia, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and the BBC. Certain search engine terms are blocked as well, and 52 cyber dissidents are reportedly imprisoned in China for their online communications. More recently, through individual negotiations with the Chinese government, Wikipedia, Google and YouTube have been opened up for public viewing with certain restrictions for those who access these sites from within mainland China. Although China has opened up Google for public viewing, it is google.cn as opposed to google.com. This .cn Google follows China's set rules for what is allowed to be shown through a Google search.

Reporters in the western media have also suggested that China's internet censorship of foreign websites may also be a means of forcing mainland Chinese users to rely on China's own e-commerce industry, thus self-insulating their economy.

This is the case with chinese living in china. You may be an NRC grey-boy, but unfortunately you have to support your ppl in china. So i cannot expect a unbiased statement from you.

obviously not all indians can read due to the inefficiency of your education system. and what you said is not true 'cause all your offensive words can be read through internet to this screen in front of me. nest time you make any comment about china's internet you better come to china and check g.com yourself, it works.

the censorship may fools you but it can't stop smart people to find out what they need or what they want to learn.

obviously not all indians can read due to the inefficiency of your education system. and what you said is not true 'cause all your offensive words can be read through internet to this screen in front of me. nest time you make any comment about china's internet you better come to china and check g.com yourself, it works.

the censorship may fools you but it can't stop smart people to find out what they need or what they want to learn.

So you are smart

all these people see china's copying and stealing of technology as a bad thing for china itself as though china is incapable of developing them itself(it is bad for the nation they steal it from though), for the last century china was very far behind other in terms of tech and one easy way of catching up is simply to take what other have already done, but since china came out of its internal troubles it has increasingly made more and more of its own things and copies less, after all it may take 10 years to design and build ur own car but why when you can make a copy in 2 years. once it reaches a certain point where copying is no longer sufficient, where domestic capabilities have reached world levels then the majority of things will be made and designed in-house. and make no mistake, that day is closing in moment by moment.

the indians may have their pride and import 70% of their military while spending 20 years developing domestic technologies, the chinese understand that their country is behind and is playing catchup to russia, and more importantly to the west. i have absolute faith in the capabilities of the chinese people to one day design world class machinery and export them to other, and judging for what i have seen in the last 20 or so years things are moving faster than what many could have guessed.

they were.

even now china imports techs from russia the su30mk2 which china will be inducting is russians and china has made a copy of S400 which is also russian technology one of the main thing china does is copy russian tech and make them in china

Similar comments were hurled at Japanese before. Japanese can only copy.

Look at Japanese car now. They are leading the American.

Can india make anything? lol

even now china imports techs from russia the su30mk2 which china will be inducting is russians and china has made a copy of S400 which is also russian technology one of the main thing china does is copy russian tech and make them in china

Before making a fool of yourself by shooting baseless rant, do some

homework.
4. China:
Delivered: 36x Su-27SK, 40x Su-27UBK, ~48x J-11,
76x Su-30MKK, 24 Su-30MKK2
Service: ~36x Su-27SK, ~40x Su-27UBK, >20x J-11,
~76x Su-30MKK, 23 Su-30MKK2
On order: 2+48x Su-33
? J-11B
First delivered: Su-27SK/UBK June 1992, J-11 ? 1999,
Su-30MKK ? 2002, Su-Su30mkk2 February 2004
Last delivery: August 2004
MILAVIA Aircraft - Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker Operators

S- 400 from Russia ?= Rumors.
Check this out ! about China air defence system;
http://www.ausairpower.net/DT-PLA-SAM-2008.pdf

S-400 TRIUMF / SA-21A GROWLER A
There are no reports to date that the S-400 has
been procured by the PLA although there are
claims that China partly financed the development
of this S-300PMU-2 derivative.
The S-400 recently achieved IOC in Russia with
the first batteries deploying around Moscow last
year. The system extends the reach of the S-
300PMU-2 by adding the 200 nautical mile class
48N6DM missile, and the highly agile 9M96E/E2
interceptor missiles modelled on the PAC-3 ERINT
design. In an S-400 battery, 48N6 launch tubes
can be replaced by four-round tube clusters of the
9M96E/E2, providing a battery with considerably
more firepower. :smitten::pakistan::china:

all these people see china's copying and stealing of technology as a bad thing for china itself as though china is incapable of developing them itself(it is bad for the nation they steal it from though), for the last century china was very far behind other in terms of tech and one easy way of catching up is simply to take what other have already done, but since china came out of its internal troubles it has increasingly made more and more of its own things and copies less, after all it may take 10 years to design and build ur own car but why when you can make a copy in 2 years. once it reaches a certain point where copying is no longer sufficient, where domestic capabilities have reached world levels then the majority of things will be made and designed in-house. and make no mistake, that day is closing in moment by moment.

the indians may have their pride and import 70% of their military while spending 20 years developing domestic technologies, the chinese understand that their country is behind and is playing catchup to russia, and more importantly to the west. i have absolute faith in the capabilities of the chinese people to one day design world class machinery and export them to other, and judging for what i have seen in the last 20 or so years things are moving faster than what many could have guessed.

Sir we also came from internal problems ..we only got independence 60 years ago and we still have miles to go before catching up western technology...I want to know that what gives the right for our Chinese friends here to make fun of India Sir?? since they are also lag behind in technology..you people interested in copying while we interested in developing our own technology.. Sir there is always some failure in developing new technologies since its the first time we are making it...but we are learning from our mistakes.. Our ISRO is a prime example for that.. they had there share of failures but look where there are standing now?

And about DRDO sir its not at all a complete failure...they are developing missiles and other techs which are inducted in Army,Navy and Air force..there main problem is that they fail to work together with Air force and Army in the development of Arjun and LCA...Its a big fault from them..Sir even if they took 20 years in developing such weapons..don't you think it will take less than half of that years in making new weapons because of the knowledge they got from developing these technologies...

I am not down playing the abilities of Chinese and i am sure that the future is about our two great countries...But Sir before making fun of another country you should think about the cons of your countries too since no country is perfect..every country has its own pros and cons...

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Similar comments were hurled at Japanese before. Japanese can only copy.

Look at Japanese car now. They are leading the American.

Can india make anything? lol

No we are still thinking about how to make fire ..happy???

Sir we also came from internal problems ..we only got independence 60 years ago and we still have miles to go before catching up western technology...I want to know that what gives the right for our Chinese friends here to make fun of India Sir?? since they are also lag behind in technology..you people interested in copying while we interested in developing our own technology.. Sir there is always some failure in developing new technologies since its the first time we are making it...but we are learning from our mistakes.. Our ISRO is a prime example for that.. they had there share of failures but look where there are standing now?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I had no intention to mock Indian. Good luck to India development.

China may had copy some products but it is a process of evolving to something better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom