What's new

India successfully tests its first nuclear-capable cruise missile

They guess that About seeing few Seconds video of whole 52 Minutes whole flight

I think he's one of those person who believe India doesn't possess any nukes because India didn't make availability of test videos :rofl:

They guess that About seeing few Seconds video of whole 52 Minutes whole flight

I think he's one of those person who believe India doesn't possess any nukes because India didn't make availability of test videos :rofl:

How is it a 100% success?
Prove me and I leave this PDF right away.
Common.

I challenge you.
Otherwise you STFU and leave PDF for ever.
Deal?

@WebMaster @waz @Slav Defence @The Eagle
Are you a dumb retard! Where the heck did I even say it is 100% success. I questioned your baseless claim of partial success. Do you have comprehension issues. Well you should be the one who need to prove with factual stats that the test is a partial success cuz it's you who claimed and I just questioned your baseless claim

DRDO did well this time. It's a hunch that they tested 2 - 3 prototypes in one go to cover up for previously lost time.

I am expecting this to be deployed sooner than expected .. a.la K15 !!

Are you a dumb retard! I questioned your baseless claim of partial success.

I still reiterate and maintain that its a partial success.

If its not, then what it is, a full success as per you?

How did you know that my claim is baseless without even cross checking, or what facts/info am I privy to on this to put a dent in your inane claim?

Clarify your stand; If it is not a partial success, then, is it a full success as per you?
Once you say yes on this = full success, I will retort with full force.

Common, once again I challenge you.
Don't be a word juggler here, it wont help you, instead you would be ridiculed in the process. The jury is out here.

Finally, leaving all above you started insulting people a la loco by calling them a retard?
I am waiting.

@waz

How did you know that my claim is baseless without even cross checking, or what facts/info am I privy to on this to put a dent in your inane claim?

Clarify your stand; If it is not a partial success, then, is it a full success as per you?

Don't be a word juggler here, it wont help you, instead you would be ridiculed in the process. The jury is out here.

Finally, leaving all above you started insulting people a la loco by calling them a retard?
I am waiting.

@waz

Hmm! 42 minutes and counting:

temcdsxde3.png

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

I am waiting.

@waz

So was this missile tested with terrain hugging capability? If not, might as well call this a ballastic missile as it will be detected far away. I don't think theIndian scientist would cheat its military, would they?

Good. It will need to be tested a bit more before induction though....a good 2-3 years away from Induction I say.

So, After China India also started to develop weapons for answer to US weapons? Can we call it Washington killer?

No. China has exclusive right on it. They have many such weapons. J 20 is F22 killer. DF21 is US carrier killer (Without even a single test) and lot more.

if the video made available and which is circulating on internet is true than it cannot fly at low altitude yet.
it is flying well above clouds in the video.
it looks like more of a political success rather than a test success.

Have you seen the video? At what height does it take turn and turns horizontal? Is it above cloud?

That doesn't answer my question. When there were failed tests, you and your fellow naysayers jumped into conclusions with Indian sources but when a test is successful, y'all come up with baseless claims and say it's a partial success. What dumb logic is that

Till Modi is PM, he will not be able to acknowledge any success of India. Psychological problem.

the video I am talking about is its flight video. not launching.

The video itself is just in number of seconds...

So was this missile tested with terrain hugging capability? If not, might as well call this a ballastic missile as it will be detected far away. I don't think theIndian scientist would cheat its military, would they?

hold your horses... DRDO said the missile achieved all the mission parameters while it was flying for the total 50mins, what are these parameters??? well we don't know and Neither DRDO or Army will induclt it without all the objectives of a Cruise missile. this is not a final test remember.

if the video made available and which is circulating on internet is true than it cannot fly at low altitude yet.
it is flying well above clouds in the video.
it looks like more of a political success rather than a test success.

I don't believe they have released the flight video of the latest test, just the launch video. You may be referring to previous videos when DRDO released the full flight video. Anyways, its just the testing phase, not all capabilities are tested in a single go. Flying low will probably be the last of the tests when they have full confidence in navigational capabilities of the missile. Till yet they haven't even tested for its full declared range.

There were supposed to be 3 tests for 3 days:
temcdx3.png

What happened?
No tests.

The prominent features of this missile was its range and a remarkable "loitering prowess".
Did you see that this missile was tested at its full range? no.
Did you see any "loitering act" no.
Did you hear of any kill/impact/target? no.

Do not go for these moron (Modi) jingoists populated on PDF.

This missile has long way to go before it gets inducted in Indian armed forces.

I will reserve my comments as this is only a test firing without any video.

If it lifts off without exploding , without any proper parameters, india will still consider it successful.

USN Always shows off cruise missile launches from their destroyers and results are often devastating on tv.

I expect indian navy to do the same otherwise its fake news

Why do you expose your great knowledge in missile technology again and again?

There were supposed to be 3 tests for 3 days:
View attachment 436039

What happened?
No tests.

The prominent features of this missile was its range and a remarkable "loitering prowess".
Did you see that this missile was tested at its full range? no.
Did you see any "loitering act" no.
Did you hear of any kill/impact/target? no.

Do not go for these moron (Modi) jingoists populated on PDF.

This missile has long way to go before it gets inducted in Indian armed forces.

Hold your stupidity for a while. Every missile in its developmental phase is tested for a particular mission. It does not fulfill all parameters. Infact even in user trials, it can not be tested for all its attributes in a single mission.

Back
Top Bottom