What's new

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i have understood from your posts you're are one tiny,feeble chinese false flagger who has probably been hired by the CCP to spread propaganda for 50 cents a post each!:omghaha:

I'm not even Chinese in fact I'm not against them i'm not for them but India has a history of being a annoying btch to its neighbors so i am inclined to take their side, and it seems to me your hosting the flags of one of your defense masters, whats the matter you like to kiss the arse of the Israeli's for tank missiles and drones since your shtty country lacks the industrial ability to do so?

20 kt is nowhere near enough to destroy a large city. You will need a large number of such devices to completely destroy any major city.

How many Agni V are even inducted to have that kind of range? The platform itself hasn't even been inducted yet.

Moot point of course, considering that both sides have a No First Use policy.

I know, I was being hypothetical.

Idiot, LiberalAtheist is very anti-China. :lol:

He is one of you losers, his old user name was Punjabi something.
that's what i thought at first because i have seen his posts in other threads too and he seemed to be pretty much like an Indian originating person then,but now it seems that his account has been hacked and some false flagger must be using his name to abuse Indians:undecided:

@Mike_Brando you dumb Indian, LiberalAtheist is always attacking China, look here:

bad beating?? put down your glass of lead laced milk and get on the prozac you lunatic, Granted we did not win in Vietnam but we didn't lose either you guys had half the casualties we had in Vietnam and we were their for 15 years whereas your war lasted barely lasted a month had it gone on any longer we probably would have seen the same numbers of PLA casualties from Korea.

Sounds just like one of you Indians, especially with the lead-laced milk comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, no matter what his nationality is, he realized Indians are worthless people and the only people they can scare are their own wives.

Better than scaring 'civilians' of entire world. At least no one looks at an Indian and worry that he may blow himself up.

You Indians are pathetic. We rule you. Chinese think of you as flies. You dirty servants try to make fun of China about tech, then go try to copy their Huawei products. You guys are worthless. You think your daddy will keep on giving you weapons aganst China, while they are no good against China. :rofl:

The Americans use you scared poeple as a testing ground, for their weapons.

After OBL incident Pakistan and China already researched "stealth" helicopters from US.

There you go again, seems you are off your medication again!! Schizophrenia is a serious condition.

Patients are advised not troll the net, too much, as sooner or later, they might face the reality which might prove too much for their fragile brains to handle.

Soviet nuclear arsenal, US nuclear arsenal couldn't scare China during the cold war. Why would China concern with the threat of nuclear war with India?

i can empathize with you. being with one self probably gets quite depressing, leading to asking out guys on forums to meet you.

Your statements remind me of Indian rationalization when China move their soldiers inside India. Sometimes, you need to show some balls. Its ok to prove that you are a man once in a long while.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Pakistani trying to speak with yank accent.. Not that yanks are any better..
@RazPaK Is right Indians are smelly disgusting rats, prior to 1947 India did not even exist it is the product of rapists of over 1,000 years Turks, Arabs, Afghans, Iranians, Mughals etc that is why it is a republic of rapists.

@Abhishek_

Man up son.

Where you at?

I am in Austin Texas, My address is 1801 East Palm Valley Blvd.

Where you at son?

81bee_ORIG-internet_tough_guy.jpg

And you are a mega ***** prah. You don't want me beating you in front of your children. Understandable, but then why talk so much ****?

You are useless limp dick.

Let us meet. Then you can say, how you feel.

Don't get his family involved. His family shouldn't suffer if he has no balls. For some people, they would be life long bachelors if not for arrange marriage.

@RazPaK Is right Indians are smelly disgusting rats, prior to 1947 India did not even exist it is the product of rapists of over 1,000 years Turks, Arabs, Afghans, Iranians, Mughals etc that is why it is a republic of rapists.

All Pakistanis going crazy today.... man, now I m really scared...:rofl:

Thats the address of a horse ranch :cheesy:

81bee_ORIG-internet_tough_guy.jpg

You ***** nigga Baniya, you are lucky you are in Australia. Don't talk **** to me. You are not anyone in front of me. No matter how much beer you can guzzle.

Tell your faggot boy Abishekh to man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom