What's new

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ***** nigga Baniya, you are lucky you are in Australia. Don't talk **** to me. You are not anyone in front of me. No matter how much beer you can guzzle.

Tell your faggot boy Abishekh to man up.

Bhaijaan apki tabiyat badi kharab hai... Hakeem Usmani ka nuskha lijiye..:rofl:

You ***** nigga Baniya, you are lucky you are in Australia. Don't talk **** to me. You are not anyone in front of me. No matter how much beer you can guzzle.

come talk about manning up when you can find yourself a lady. And no, Ms. Handerson doesn't count.

lmao, fck bro stop raging on the internet :rofl:

Hindu worthless kaum is quite bahadar on the internet. Why you faggots never say anything to me in NYC or even Texas?

I am keeping fast and in terrible mood. Why are none of you being brave in real life?

But it gave another change to the Opposition to attack the government. “There is no leadership in this government and that’s why such incidents are taking place.
They forgot to add that balls are in short supply too! We can import some from Burkina Faso though!

wOW. I hope the chinese are paying these pakistanbi cheerleaders for doing their job beyond the call of duty

he is keeping the crowd entertained. let him continue

when is the next pay day?

we are equally adept at making the martial ones surrender en masse.

When your mother coughs up the money.

Anything else? Scared *** Hindu.

lol. you don't pay my bills bullseye.

I'm callin you out, and you are ignoring.

Like I said, in REAL LIFE, you Indians are weak and docile.

You acting like the way you are just proves it.

Bhaijan, its other way around, Indians are not so weak that it needs heroin for support unlike Pakistan where heroin is cheaper then food:lol:
AFAIK, foul mouth breaks roja/fasting so u ain't keeping any right?
plus I guess its better to support ur economy rather then being out of country at the time of need .
regards.

Hindu worthless kaum is quite bahadar on the internet. Why you faggots never say anything to me in NYC or even Texas?

I am keeping fast and in terrible mood. Why are none of you being brave in real life?

I donno about other Hindus but I am usually nice to 7-11 guys, they work long shift for minimum wage.:omghaha:

Khisyani Billi kamba noche!! ( Embarrassed cat scratches a pillar) :P

We know you are struggling in real life. Please use ur energy in real life and you'll be our of misery in no time. .

And you are a mega ***** prah. You don't want me beating you in front of your children. Understandable, but then why talk so much ****?

You are useless limp dick.
Let us meet. Then you can say, how you feel.

Perhaps you might want to arrange your homosexual rendezvous on other websites sites. This is a defense forum not some gay dating service, where you keep asking other men to meet one on one.

I donno about other Hindus but I am usually nice to 7-11 guys, they work long shift for minimum wage.:omghaha:

In Islam it is normal to be well natured toward your cousins.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom