What's new

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really so difficult to get into your thick head that the number of nuclear weapons does not matter beyond a point. Let us say even 10 Indian missiles reach China's East coast. That will kill at least a million Chinese. Is China ready for that such to get a few hundred hectares of frozen wasteland? The fact that India may lose 10 millions is then just cold comfort.

What is war without sacrifice?

During the Cold War... China was fully prepared for a full-scale nuclear war against the USA and Russia, we even built a massive network of tunnels under Beijing so that the survivors could come out and rebuild.

Though nukes are irrelevant in this scenario, since both China and India have "No First Use" policies.

And even if nukes were relevant in this scenario, India's total nuclear arsenal is only about 1 megaton in total, comprised mostly of 20 kt fission devices. Whereas even ONE single Chinese nuke alone is around 4 megatons. So it's hardly comparable to a Cold War situation, where we envisaged fighting and surviving against the combined nuclear arsenals of USA and Russia, which would have gone in a three-way split with all three sides nuking the other.

.. and such unholy thoughts in a Holy month !

Well numerous bannings due to this behavior is not helping much....
Crappy retard always portrait himself as a internet macho..

He can give that "infamous" India hating MOD a run for his money...

During the Cold War... China was fully prepared for a full-scale nuclear war against the USA and Russia, we even built a massive network of tunnels under Beijing so that the survivors could come out and rebuild. That is conviction.

Though nukes are irrelevant in this scenario, since both China and India have "No First Use" policies.
you're ruining pakistani dreams.

How many times has India bowed to China in these so called incursions? all the time we hear reports of Chinese helicopters in the area obviously if you don't want to demarcate the area China will, isn't it odd every other country has solved its border disputes with China besides India? guess they feel the need to be an attention hore

Again, you are being biased. China still has many disputes, and it is well known. You do hear news of Chinese incursions, but that's cause you only hear Indian side. You would not know if India is doing the same. India won't tell and China, it is a black box.

Why yes the Indo Tibetan border police i believe they seem to be very elite as you can see from there in shape officers

I feel like I am arguing with potato.

And these very same out of shape ITBP went ahead and did some permanent construction inside Chinese border. PLA had to stage a 3 week long protest to get them off. Hats of to PLA.

i am sure :D. mean while the daal eating indians have subdued your entire country and your rulers are desperate for better relations.
chester for PK PM :tup:

perhaps we will come face to face one day, when our current janitor retires and you are hired.

You are a funny IT nerd. Please get help.

Face me man to man. Even If I was a janitor, I would not be ashamed, because I would make my money in halal way.

So man up Hindu.

During the Cold War... China was fully prepared for a full-scale nuclear war against the USA and Russia, we even built a massive network of tunnels under Beijing so that the survivors could come out and rebuild.

And even if nukes were relevant in this scenario, India's total nuclear arsenal is only about 1 megaton in total, comprised mostly of 20 kt fission devices. Whereas even ONE single Chinese nuke alone is around 4 megatons. So it's hardly comparable to a Cold War situation, where we envisaged fighting and surviving against the combined nuclear arsenals of USA and Russia, which would have gone in a three-way split with all three sides nuking the other.

Why does total arsenal matters (regardless of actual figure). If a city like Shanghai/Mumbai is destroyed (20 kt is sufficient), the economic backbone of either country is broken.

These Indian tards are obviously having first world adjustment issues ^^^ It is not my fault that the villages you lived in did not prepare you to tell reality from fantasy and to not smell like the back of a donkey's azzzzz

Wake up and smell the coffee you so called upper caste hate mongering Indians cannot bully others around because you let your wicked culture intertwine basic social relations with so called non high caste people. @Kloitra I'm not biased against anyone but you need to get my point that the Chinese would slit the smelly Indian donkey butt into a million pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
India's total nuclear arsenal is only about 1 megaton in total, comprised mostly of 20 kt fission devices. Whereas even ONE single Chinese nuke alone is around 4 megatons.

Do you have any source for this ???

Listen buddy India has not even fully deployed its Agni 2 system so don't try to convince me otherwise all the other missiles still need to be tested or are being developed while China has fully deployed DF-21 missiles and JL-2 missiles that serve as a problem for us let alone the pushover ***** scared rapists republic of INdia
man are you a kid or what!the reality is that you don't know a s**T about the Indian Missile Program.the only thing that you are capable of doing is to type b.s. in PDF!Agni-2 has been operational for nealy a decade or so!heck even Agni-3 is totally operational as of now!plus we are going to induct Agni-5 pretty soon enough once we have properly field tested.
now let us discuss about the SLBM K-series ballistic missiles,one of which(K-15,range aprrox:-700-1000 Kms) is already operational.pretty soon we'll have the K-4 missile with a range of about 3,500-4000 Kms.
now when you are claiming that India doesn't have thermonuclear tech then you should produce some reliable evidence to back your claim otherwise all your rants will be taken as plain b.s.CIA has already warned the U.S. Govt. that India has got numerous nuclear warheads of around 200 KT yield as of now and pretty soon we'll have the capability to develop warhead having several Megatons of yield,then there is the M.I.R.V. tech which is at presently under advanced phase of development.
so once we master the M.I.R.V. tech completely we'll be able to put multiple warhead of around 200KT each on a single Ballistic missile which will be a total nightmare for china.
so better do some proper research instead of typing s**T in an international forum like PDF!:wave:

Why does total arsenal matters (regardless of actual figure). If a city like Shanghai/Mumbai is destroyed (20 kt is sufficient), the economic backbone of either country is broken.

20 kt is nowhere near enough to destroy a large city. You will need a large number of such devices to completely destroy any major city.

How many Agni V are even inducted to have that kind of range? The platform itself hasn't even been inducted yet.

Moot point of course, considering that both sides have a No First Use policy.

These Indian tards are obviously having first world adjustment issues ^^^ It is not my fault that the villages you lived in did not prepare you to tell reality from fantasy and to not smell like the back of a donkey's azzzzz

Wake up and smell the coffee you so called upper caste hate mongering Indians cannot bully others around because you let your wicked culture intertwine basic social relations with so called non high caste people. @Kloitra I'm not biased against anyone but you need to get my point that the Chinese would slit the smelly Indian donkey butt into a million pieces

Whatever floats you boat.

man are you a kid or what!the reality is that you don't know a s**T about the Indian Missile Program.the only thing that you are capable of doing is to type b.s. in PDF!Agni-2 has been operational for nealy a decade or so!heck even Agni-3 is totally operational as of now!plus we are going to induct Agni-5 pretty soon enough once we have properly field tested.
now let us discuss about the SLBM K-series ballistic missiles,one of which(K-15,range aprrox:-700-1000 Kms) is already operational.pretty soon we'll have the K-4 missile with a range of about 3,500-4000 Kms.
now when you are claiming that India doesn't have thermonuclear tech then you should produce some reliable evidence to back your claim otherwise all your rants will be taken as plain b.s.CIA has already warned the U.S. Govt. that India has got numerous nuclear warheads of around 200 KT yield as of now and pretty soon we'll have the capability to develop warhead having several Megatons of yield,then there is the M.I.R.V. tech which is at presently under advanced phase of development.
so once we master the M.I.R.V. tech completely we'll be able to put multiple warhead of around 200KT each on a single Ballistic missile which will be a total nightmare for china.
so better do some proper research instead of typing s**T in an international forum like PDF!:wave:
@Chinese-Dragon+ already explained this, you have not inducted these missiles and only have a max 20kt warhead which is not enough to do the damage China could do in 2 missile strikes.

@Chinese-Dragon+ already explained this, you have not inducted these missiles and only have a max 20kt warhead which is not enough to do the damage China could do in 2 missile strikes.

Let the matter be discussed by the ones who know about it unless you want to cry again like you did a few posts back.

look i care a s**t about what a chinese have said in this forum until you produce some reliable evidence to back your claim!until then all your posts will be taken as mere rants and nothing else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom