What's new

India state-run banks 'turn away Muslims'

India state-run banks 'turn away Muslims'

Indian muslims complain way too lot.And they know it pays.;)

Its a big headache for anyone to open an account in state-run banks as u would need way too much verifications .I'm sure muslims face such difficulties like any other indian while opening account ,but some take it as religious bias.While some hindu would curse his luck or blame the system , some muslims instead blame it on the religious prejudice.

@Asim
The other important requirement of opening bank account in PSU is having a reference to existing bank account holder. I faced the same problem.
Also my question to you, why they are facing problem in only PSU? Is it not true that private bank will also have same problem? Or do you think the government is sending circulars to PSU?
Also another honest question, don't you think we are too baised against each other. I have never seen a Pakistani beleiving or trying to understand the justification provided. The feeling can be mutual but I try to do understand other person's POV. If we educated people always think other side is just evil, trust me we will never be at peace. I feel this because I see a bias in post here as well, Indian's are all bad guys.

Indian muslims complain way too lot.And they know it pays.;)

I agree to the first part.... i have seen many indian Muslims in middleast crying for help.
They say they have to pay tax to local police and hindus for thier daily survival.
Some times their children and relatives were taken away by hindu militias patronised by authorities.
only 1% of total attrocities leak out to international media.

why is islam in everything...why,,,why cant people just leave us alone why. why is it everytime you turn on the radio or the tv u would always see a muslim man killed his wife or muslim not letting their children to go music lesson or a muslim man killing a non muslim...why is every muslim have to be mentioned by their releigion but not by their name...why??

why is islam in everything...why,,,why cant people just leave us alone why. why is it everytime you turn on the radio or the tv u would always see a muslim man killed his wife or muslim not letting their children to go music lesson or a muslim man killing a non muslim...why is every muslim have to be mentioned by their releigion but not by their name...why??

You might see that in bangladesh man,we in india don't see such type of news when we turn on our tv.
Use your intuition man,people around you wants to implement hate in you..."allah ahd given you a beautiful mind,plz don't use it for hate-mongering,but for constructive n peaceful purposes."

Some bankers say it is not so much their religious background, but their economic status that makes it hard for Muslims to get banking facilities.

Loud and clear :argh:

In my view, Islamic Religious Politic.

You might see that in bangladesh man,we in india don't see such type of news when we turn on our tv.
Use your intuition man,people around you wants to implement hate in you..."allah ahd given you a beautiful mind,plz don't use it for hate-mongering,but for constructive n peaceful purposes."
no we never classify people with their relegion in bangladesh anywayz i know i am paronoid but it is really annoying...

In my view, Islamic Religious Politic.
dont have a response. however why would we want ourself in all kind of hatered among non muslims?

Back
Top Bottom