What's new

India starts "Break up Pakistan" project in Washington.

INDIA HAS NO CHANCE , TO BREAK PAKISTAN. INDIA HAS FORGOTENED. THERE IS ANOTHER SUPERPOWERS WILL DEFENED PAKISTAN. THAT IS CHINA.
Relying on other nation to protect u is a fooly .

What mentioned in this thread is only one dimension of indian psy ops and media warfare . Lucky time of history for our adversary .they got ideal environment .convergance of interests with USA . Hostile gov in afghanistan against Pak. Complicated iranian relations. Compromised /corrupt/ incompetent pak gov and traitor political elite from last 10 yrs .No foeign policy at all .sold souls of pak media outlets. Heavy penetration of CIA in our state system in last 18 yrs. CIA and RAW back terrorism .
After all this they failed to achieve their desired goal of break up and state disintegration . Coz there are majority of patriotic elements in every organization from politics , media , military and bureaucracy and in social media , resisting tht 5th generation warfare .

China is just one aspect. There are many other reasons why this is a failed venture by Indians. Pakistan is becoming a more homogeneous nation.

I was referring to the fact that many Pakistanis started talking about nuclear war just because a twitter handle tweeted something (which may or may not have been sponsored by India) !!!!

This attitude - or a lack of it - only shows that these Pakistanis have no faith in Pakistan Army.

Now - why do I think that these Pakistanis don't have faith in Pak Army ? May be because Pakistan army failed to protect Pakistan's integrity (whatever the circumstances) in 1971. So these Pakistanis have a "fear of disintegration" already.

They feel that Indian army had done it once so they might do it again. These people (read war mongers) are actually scared (and convinced) that Pakistan will break up eventually in case of war with India.

So all they can think of is "Atom Bum." A nuclear war seems their last and only option.

Does that make sense to you ?
Indian army wouldn't be able to launch any such invasion as the Pakistani citizens would shoot and kill them. Entire villages in Pakistan are armed and ready to defend and kill any Indian solider.

Twitter accounts gets you all worked up for nothing. Tarek Fateh is an interesting character, who I've suspected (and some Sikhs in Canada have also confirmed) is an ISI gatekeeper in Canada. I'll talk about that later.

Secondly, these people talking about breaking up Pakistan on Twitter are doing it to get a rise out of you all. Whenever they protest in pubic, they have like 10 people show up...it's an embarrassment. This is in stark contrast to the Sikhs For Justice and Khalistan 2020 protests, which has the full backing of all the Gurdwaras in the UK, Canada and United States.

Thirdly, why doesn't Pakistan Defence Twitter Account start a @BreakUpIndia account and united Khalistan, Kashmiri, Dalits and South Indians on one platform? I don't get this constant whining on this forum...you have the numbers to do something about it, yet you chose not to. It's almost like this forum is a place to get Pakistanis riled up...but that nothing is done to channel that riling into something positive.

If this forum's only purpose to get the maximum number of posts to make money? Stop using Pakistani sentiment for your own monetary gain. This is really pathetic...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom