What's new

India starts "Break up Pakistan" project in Washington.

I want to kill this b@stard tarek fateh and others too.. Enough is enough..

Ye loog samjh rahain k hm pakistani kesi bhi ikhtilaaf k oper in ka sath dy dain gain tuo ye inki bhool hai.

Pakistan hain tuo hm hain. Lakin afsos k politicians koe inthiae begherat ki nasal hain.

ye tarak nafsiati he.iske sath pakistan me kuch hwa he shayd ise gaali di thi kisi ne jabse ye aesa hogya hahaha. i think the only solution to counter indian hysteria of breaking pakistan is to set free hafiz saeed and let indians see the remaing game.yesterday they lost two soldiers,four critically wounded in bat attack in keran sector.just think what hafi saeed would do to these stupid indians.i am saying this since long time that india needs another mumbai blast.they didn't learn anything.

If anyone can break Pakistan, it is NOT India. It will be a combination of Pakistanis, excessive religiosity, excessive liberalism, Iranians, Sikhs and Afghans. Leave India alone, poor thing has tried and failed many times in the past, now I believe it is going to leave it yourselves to do it, You all together will succeed where it failed (even 1971 was only a success for India due to Pakistani help).

Last edited:
So as a Pakistani you will be OK if some Muslims survive somewhere else in the world even if Pakistanis as a nation are wiped out?

What playing Muslim card. He said Hindus will be eliminated. I am just saying Nukes will kill Muslims also
I think you are not familiar with the Islamic definition of Nationhood. You must study Iqbal. Muslim nationhood is not described by geography. Any Muslim in any part of the world is a member of Islamic nation. SO even if Pakistan is finished Islam will survive in rest of 50+ Islamic states. What will Indian nation do ? Where will Hindu nation go ? India has a chance for great power status in 5000 years of recorded history for the first time, will you like to lose it as a result of a stupid nuclear war?

So as a Pakistani you will be OK if some Muslims survive somewhere else in the world even if Pakistanis as a nation are wiped out?

What playing Muslim card. He said Hindus will be eliminated. I am just saying Nukes will kill Muslims also
Wow look who is worried for the welfare of Muslims here, ha ha. If you are so concerned about the rights of Muslims why are you butchering them in India in the name of Cow Protection. Killing humans to protect animals, India has gone to dogs.

Where in your constitution is it written that minorities can be persecuted for consuming beef? You indians are living by your divine RSS laws. So stop pretending, the world knows what india is under those Nazi thugs.
Modi is worse than Hitler, India being ruled by fanatic Hindus in 21st century, This is a recipe for disaster for India.

I think the Pakistanis got confused with Start up India :D .

I think you are not familiar with the Islamic definition of Nationhood. You must study Iqbal. Muslim nationhood is not described by geography. Any Muslim in any part of the world is a member of Islamic nation. SO even if Pakistan is finished Islam will survive in rest of 50+ Islamic states. What will Indian nation do ? Where will Hindu nation go ? India has a chance for great power status in 5000 years of recorded history for the first time, will you like to lose it as a result of a stupid nuclear war?

You are right. I don't understand the concept where religion is bigger than nation. There is no such concept in Hinduism.

But if that is the case why are there 56 Muslim countries? Why muslims fighting other muslims? Why are Iran and Saudi at each other's throat?

Wow look who is worried for the welfare of Muslims here, ha ha. If you are so concerned about the rights of Muslims why are you butchering them in India in the name of Cow Protection. Killing humans to protect animals, India has gone to dogs.
I don't give an F about muslims in other countries. Ans in India as per the article 48 of the Constitution we can make anti cow slaughter laws and ban Beef. Some states have those laws some don't. So you follow the law of the land you will be OK

Article 48 of the Constitution of India

48. Organisation of agriculture and animal husbandry The State shall endeavour to organise agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle

Under this the state govt's are free to make laws banning slaughter of cattle. and the consumption of Beef.

Congratulations! Your so-called secular constitution has been transformed into a Nazi constitution by your RSS buddies. We should ban consumption of turtles, pigs and alcohol for all, after all we have learned from india that it is in line with secularism.

Indian count break up a kinder garden party or make up tejas.
Let them waste money when as their troops beg for food and the daughter show their backside whilst defecating in public

Yes we all know who lost 50% of their population...........and got humiliated by the largest surrender after WW2 till date,

Actions are louder than crappy posts of keyboard commandos,

Yes we all know who lost 50% of their population...........and got humiliated by the largest surrender after WW2 till date,

Actions are louder than crappy posts of keyboard commandos,
Yet Pakistan was all part of India....So was Bangladesh. WHO LOST THAT. You just got bitch slapped. Have a nice cup of cow piss

Congratulations! Your so-called secular constitution has been transformed into a Nazi constitution by your RSS buddies.

eb3bf6d2bcf2ecaf1ee944306d115dd2.png

When you don't know something it is better to do a little research before commenting. Google is your friend. If you had spent just 5 minutes googling then you would have found that this article was not added by RSS. It was right from the beginning starting from 1950. And at that time it was the the "secular" congress people who drafted the constitution.

We should ban consumption of turtles, pigs and alcohol for all, after all we have learned from india that it is in line with secularism.

You want to do it - go ahead and do it. We have no problem.

Believe it or not twitter is now the most fun place. It has lost its credibility . Because lots of nations been exposed who generate thousands of fake tweet to counter or encounter propaganda. It s place now where people face to face curse eachother or clean there dirty laundry. Its place where keyboard leader look for followers to bring revolution on ground.
Those who failed in the battlefield , they always look other ways to harm there enemy... and modern day the technology has provide them a battle ground to take out there frustration .....

I was referring to the fact that many Pakistanis started talking about nuclear war just because a twitter handle tweeted something (which may or may not have been sponsored by India) !!!!

This attitude - or a lack of it - only shows that these Pakistanis have no faith in Pakistan Army.

Now - why do I think that these Pakistanis don't have faith in Pak Army ? May be because Pakistan army failed to protect Pakistan's integrity (whatever the circumstances) in 1971. So these Pakistanis have a "fear of disintegration" already.

They feel that Indian army had done it once so they might do it again. These people (read war mongers) are actually scared (and convinced) that Pakistan will break up eventually in case of war with India.

So all they can think of is "Atom Bum." A nuclear war seems their last and only option.

Does that make sense to you ?

Pretty sure it only makes sense to you. This has more logic and reason: The pining for nuclear war has more to do with hatred from both sides (nuclear war would just be a hell of a lot easier than these small-time games) which is has its origins in the fear indians harbor because their bharat mata could and never will be. 1947 was just a start in their fear-induced psyche. Majoritarian hooliganism within what is currently still india, hatred and obsession with Pakistan evidenced by you and your ilk, are just the result of the inevitability of bharat mata collapsing and being cut even further...

Guys although remote but threat is real ... We should be ready as a society to counter this ...

Thanks to PPP our Sindhi brothers are in worst possible condition and could be exploited ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom