What's new

India starts "Break up Pakistan" project in Washington.

internet supa powa is back with a vengance beaware pakistan!

hordes of ugly hindu dirty disgusting keyboard warrior will be unleashed!

but i think we should counter hindu bhungee with pics of bobs and vagenas they will lose their path and rape read respect indian women on streets!

haha break up pakistan is the twitter handle shows their intellect

LOL if this asylum seeker looser can break up pakistan then we might as well let them have it :lol:

Indians wont break anything except making fat B@stards like Tarek Fateh rich.

asylum seekers sprouting lies onsocial media unfortunately doesnt get u azadi :lol:

کتے بھونکیں ہزار ھاتھی چلے بازار
کتے بھونکتیں رہتے ہیں اور قافلے چلتے رہتے ہیں
These scums are surviving and thriving on our attention.How Altaf the fat toad and his rehortics have died,after state has banned it's coverage.
We should stop giving them any attention.
I was once worried about these bastards and there rehortics,but one day i visited a premier counter terrorism school situated in Punjab,there were all most 80% Sindhi and Pashtun Instructors.That has strengthened my faith on unity of state.
Move On,plz don't provide them coverage,that's there life line.If they wouldn't be in head lines,there handlers would face disappointment.
P.S:This is weakness of state,that every bastard is able to bark on Pakistan,without fear ofbacklash.
I agree with you partially but we need to keep our eyes open and pre-empt any such attempt because underestimating the enemy is a blunder.

Its really intriguing how a statement from Mr. Tarek Fatah causes some Pakistani members to go down the nuclear path so quickly.
Are you guys so sure that this guy will definitely do some serious damage on Pakistan..?

Is Pakistan’s unity so weak..?

Let them waste their time and resources. Pakistan is here to stay. :pakistan:

It only shows how desperate the nexus has become.:cheers:

کتے بھونکیں ہزار ھاتھی چلے بازار
کتے بھونکتیں رہتے ہیں اور قافلے چلتے رہتے ہیں
These scums are surviving and thriving on our attention.How Altaf the fat toad and his rehortics have died,after state has banned it's coverage.
We should stop giving them any attention.
I was once worried about these bastards and there rehortics,but one day i visited a premier counter terrorism school situated in Punjab,there were all most 80% Sindhi and Pashtun Instructors.That has strengthened my faith on unity of state.
Move On,plz don't provide them coverage,that's there life line.If they wouldn't be in head lines,there handlers would face disappointment.
P.S:This is weakness of state,that every bastard is able to bark on Pakistan,without fear ofbacklash.
It’s my second job here in Karachi and most of the office staff is either Sindhi or Pakhtun ... with a sprinkle of Urdu speakers a punjabi and a guy from skardu GB.

People of Pak irrespective of province are more concerned about their lives than some indian funded faggots who have no value and are later found crying on fb or yt!

Remember “ahmer musti Khan” the fag (he’s a homosexual and a “balochistan” freedom fighter lol)... who heckled Nawaz shareef in US?

Remember how indians cheered for that clown?

Here is the latest;

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1402319

:rofl:

Last edited:
Its really intriguing how a statement from Mr. Tarek Fatah causes some Pakistani members to go down the nuclear path so quickly.
Are you guys so sure that this guy will definitely do some serious damage on Pakistan..?

Is Pakistan’s unity so weak..?
I guess it has more to do with "fear of disintegration" after what happened in 1971. They've become sure that India has done it once; so India is capable to do it again.

This makes them desparate and look for some protection, and they feel that such protection can only be ensured by Nuclear War! This also shows that they have no faith in Pakistan Army.

I feel sorry that things have turned out this way. I would've very much liked if we had relationship like US and Canada with open borders, hopefully it will happen one day. I hope.

If there is anything more funny than this joker Tarek Fateh than it is Pakistanis threatening nuclear war just because this Canadian clown started some new buffoonry on Twitter

Have some confidence guys. No nuclear war is going to happen. Let alone sindh not even an inch of disputed territories (on paper) like AJK or GB is going anywhere.

So instead of threatening nukes and all that which makes you look stupid keep working to improve your economy and force your military and civilian establishment to show some balls against enemies that live in our country

These Tarek Fateh or his fans from India can't do shit.

Pakistan Zindabad
Well put mate. Adding to what you said above we as Pakistanis need to get our house in order and get rid of the snakes that we have here, the likes of Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Achakzai, Asfandyar wali. These scum bags can do much more damage than a thousand Tarek Fateh or his Indian handlers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom